THEN and NOW

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lets see BH doesnt leave a man behind as calculated loses. we stick to our words and honor what we say. for som reason i think you dont know what meaning of honor or respect is. Who needs enmies when they have an ally like you. serisly letting you own members sit accounts your allies are attacking. Hell even taking behind there backs for months. how is those calculated loses doing for you have you figured out how big is too big. or are you going to keep that mouth rolling and poney up. w54 opened our eyes to how you do things your a dirty player. you run when the heat is on and has been proven on several worlds. you leave your members high and dry and has been proven time and time again. you dont care about your members only that they can stoke your ego and make you look good on pnp. sory bud but i have done more on w30 in game then you ever will i dont have several coplayers helping me i do it all myself and hey when i'm under atatck i deal with it i dont go crying to tribe to sit me and my coplayers and go hide for a few weeks and then when the heat is done go damn i'm good look what i did! i sat several of your accounts on ram front and complty decimated ram on those accounts. took on 4 of rams biggest players on that front and totally shut them down and was nobleing the piss outa them. what did you do during that time.. ahh yea you said you was busy working and getting drunk and left raven to do everything even your preciouse raven couldnt keep up with me. now back to you going to smack the smirk off my face you know where i am if your froggy enough come get some me vs you 1 on 1 i can deal with that i dont need bh help to kick your butt all over w30 but do you need your tribe mates help? abustly you do cause you cant hang with the so called legends and better players. i'm not a self proclaimed legend legends are players that actually do things themselves and other players call them legends not self proclaimed ones. like i said before your mouth will get you in trouble if you dont control bronse isnt going to be able to fix everything cause there's a point when people say enough enough. now either shut it or you know where to find me hell there is even new worlds opening up soon me vs you 1 on 1 no coplayers no sitter and no outside hinderance lets see who wins

Brt ,you know so little about what we have done, its absolutely sickening.

1. Every member of phoenx knows how things go. You mention leaving members behind and what not.. but you dont know how people are recruited. When nads was recruited, they all knew that joining was a dangerous gambit. As it turned out, several of those players were gone shortly after they joined Phoenx.. So the calculated risks were never losing a good player. That would be precisely how ram got to those accounts, and nobled them. When the player goes missing on a front line account, you start calculating how much damage you can afford to take before its too much>

Do NOT accuse me of leaving my members behind.

Since you like to mention other worlds like it matters, there are always agreements in place that you again, dont know about. W46... i was recruited by lethal touch to play an account. He knew the deal about W30 being primary, and that BD war was around the corner. he still asked me to play, and still wanted me to do what i could. I played along, sat some accounts, helped when i could.. and on the eve of bd war i was going to delete my account.. but he asked for the sit.

I respected his request, and passed it to him.

W54, i told every member of phoenx the deal. Keep your head down, handle your own areas, handle your own defense, and dont talk shit. I notice you like to say things went south and all my fault, but i notice bronse, bank, mark, and myself all made it just fine. The Phoenx core can start in the core, and proved it against the same odds you did. The difference?? all those guys were respectful in all their mails, and didnt piss the noobs off around them. You have no concept how to start in the core for real, just accept it.

2. No one in phoenx, (save raven) has sat an enemy account under fire from BH. I know you like to believe your myths and fantasies, but none of that is remotely true. Your supposed Screenshot?? Utter bullshit, and clearly photoshopped.

We have never betrayed any of the Alliance. Nor have we moved troops, talked to rivals against BH, nor shared any information> if anything, LoEN should be pissed at all the info i passed to BH during their war. Or when i stirred the pot and all those Accounts that left loen pulled their BH frontline supports... But never give the thanks where they are due, do you brt.

3. You speak of yourself and say how im a self proclaimed legend.. Funny thing is, i can dig up posts from other players calling me the legend, and those were in print long before i ever heard the name Bigbrt. Lets look at a few things to separate our apparent "legacies"...

a. sure you are a very skilled player. your not selfish, and you always help people. its these skills and uber activity that i have always praised you and given you respect for.

b. You are a soldier, or baron at best. It sure is easy when all you have to do is run your account, and direct people to use mapco. Then you throw in all your negative nancy shit in skype chats and forums, and your stock greatly plummets.

c. You are a great asset on any front, but you lack the vision necessary to incorporate other members properly. I feel that BH suffers from this on several fronts, tho i always commend the Decide guys for the way they share their areas effectively. you are a warrior, but not a leader.. same can be said of wild and K55 front.

Now, lets look at Pajuno in the same aspects...

a. I have the same skills. I just dont, havent, and wont farm at this stage of the game. Kudos to you and your many villages. I have just as much, if not more activity when its necessary!!! I help my mates, i sit accounts, and tutor players that need help.

b. I have led my tribe smartly for three years. I am the only duke to lead his tribe to this point, from opening day. I also happen to have beaten the top tribes during this entire run. You can say what you want about our diplomacy, (hindsight alters your opinions/translation of past facts) but we have been in the fire in every event, and have come out on top reguardless. I spend an awful lot of time on diplomacy, player development, and various other things that Leaders have to do. I also happen to be the only leader in w30 that actually dictates where certain members go. This happens for reason, and something you will find within my "fanatics" is the fact that they trust my word, and will follow me to whatever ends i choose for us. This does not happen cause i poison them, hold their families hostage, or betray people left and right.

this happens because i always follow my own moral compass, i never screw a deal despite your best attempts to prove that wrong, and i always win thru my weird, twisted ways. You know bronse, you know pat, and you should know bankdude. Those are all great people, you really think they would follow me so loyally if i wasnt a good person??? The company you keep, usually correctly reflects you. :icon_wink:

c. I have led my tribe on all fronts, either personally or via sittings. I dictate where people go, as i know their strengths and weaknesses. I know my players, i know their tendencies, and i know so many personal aspects of them, we actually operate like a well oiled machine. So yes, i do take time off from my account and yes, i do let raven do what he wants with my account. Its part of being a good leader, knowing how and when to delegate. Case in point, Noobaxes has pointed out several times about how Phoenx had a game plan in the south, and stuck to it for the duration of the Ram war. That was my plan, and that was my doing getting those players that needed to be where they needed to go... If you cant give me credit til this point of the world, then you are just lying to yourself.

In closing, brt, i have heard enough of your behind my back talk> There is only one way to settle such things, and dont worry.. i will be next to you soon enough. ;) I see you already trying to jump your way to our front.. like i dont notice this things.. if anyone wants this war, its you. Dont lie.. :icon_wink:

Ps. none of you will admit any of the facts about the recruiting scams that just went down, so there is no point addressing it with you.

Sad to see that you live in a fantasy Cham. We had told Paj and others a long long time ago that it was coming.

I have it on skype, bullet proof evidence and nobody complained at the time. I would wish it would have been the same with Paj and his recruiting, but we will never get the same treatment.

Bulletproof bullshit, noob> I have shown Tim the chat between rethae and me, where she approved our recruitment of bnkrmike, and she denied any recruiting of echao.

I also produced the skype log to prove that i did mention the fact that phoenx wanted Lauradoom, and i also mentioned the fact that i intended to move against CH immediately after Ram. rethae dismissed it, and i never pressed it cause i thought we still had time.

So please dont lie about these supposed skype logs that dont exist. i know what i read in mine.

When Phx recruit, we have to shut up. When we recruit, we would have to just do what YOU want. It's simply not the way it's supposed to work.

You can still believe whatever you want to believe. ;)

again, i have skype logs, and i proved to tim. I only pressured for bnkr cause i was told that he could join, "no problem". So you can believe the lies you were told, or you can doubt and wonder exactly what i have for skype logs.

Just to be clear once again, we TOLD Phoenx many months ago that we would eventually proceed with it. THEN, there was NOBODY having any issues with that. After that, Phx recruited some RAM players and we had issues with them. WE were TOLD to shut it up and take it. Only then we have decided to proceed with our own agenda that was transparent, clear and well known in advance.

And you were TOLD just now, that i have skype logs to refute everything you are saying. I told rethae months ago, we planned to hunt Ch. I also was told that BH had no problems with Bnkrmike months ago.

Shall i fetch out these logs to prove you wrong publicly?> i dont like to post skype logs, as it goes against what i believe.. but if its needed to shut your mouth of all these lies... then i will do so. I know this is your attempt to garner public sympathy, but its not needed. You can be friends with HG, we dont plan to recruit any. I know you want em.. :icon_wink:

It all went downhill from there, considering all the insults we got from Paj for months, we are totally fine with the way it's going and we are certainly not in a compromise mood at all on that. There will be NONE.

ROFL. you are right about one thing in this thread. There will be no compromise. its going to be war, and you will be educated right along with Brt. ;)

MR.MR

1. Every member of phoenx knows how things go. You mention leaving members behind and what not.. but you dont know how people are recruited. When nads was recruited, they all knew that joining was a dangerous gambit. As it turned out, several of those players were gone shortly after they joined Phoenx.. So the calculated risks were never losing a good player. That would be precisely how ram got to those accounts, and nobled them. When the player goes missing on a front line account, you start calculating how much damage you can afford to take before its too much>

Do NOT accuse me of leaving my members behind.

Us NADs members served our purpose- Paj needed to finish nobling Die out, and we gave RAM something to be occupied with while real Phoenx members got prepared for war and ate the rest of D2. Unfortunately our shields of meat weren't quite as thick as Paj had hoped for

I do not say this with any ill-will. I made the choice to go to the Dark Side, knowing full well that it would eventually consume me. I would do it all over again as it did a lot to ensure Phoenx' ability to ultimately take down RAM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol you joined the wrong side then;) and now you all are just a lost memory.

DeletedUser

So be it. :)

In terms of Bnkmike, it was under coercion and threats of breaking the alliance over it. You can twist it anyway you want, we don't really care at this point.

As far as CH-ST goes, we told exactly 4 months ago that we were going to recruit them.

[10/20/2011 1:33:16 AM] Rethae-BH: and I am working on CH~ST
[10/20/2011 1:33:49 AM] Rethae-BH: but the plan is for them to join also
[10/20/2011 1:33:56 AM] Pajuno: nice
[10/20/2011 1:34:01 AM] Pajuno: can they hold their own against ram tho?

No, it wasn't exactly your plan to move on them at the time, but it makes a good excuse to provoke a war between us anyway, doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No sir. I made the correct choice.

well mate... lets calculate this... if you guys wouldnt have been a thin piece of steak to us... then you would have joined us. pressed on paj and caused his downfall and this world would be near end. because of your and the others choices this world has lasted long and now the greats are bored. the players i hold in high regard are deleted or just lost in their own place to realize who or what they follow. your choice changed this world and you accept that? once again mate... you just a lost memory that shows up time to time... like me on W55

DeletedUser

That was considered brilliant? Tribal hugging the entire world, until he wanted to fight ONE tribe.. and then making five other tribes do his dirty work??

You call that brilliant????
yawn

DeletedUser

We have never betrayed any of the Alliance. Nor have we moved troops, talked to rivals against BH, nor shared any information> if anything, LoEN should be pissed at all the info i passed to BH during their war. Or when i stirred the pot and all those Accounts that left loen pulled their BH frontline supports... But never give the thanks where they are due, do you brt.

really you gave us info on loen? where is that info cause we didnt recive anything from you. betaying the allaince??? serisly you had me kicked from the join council room cause i wouldnt put up with you mouth and said no cause i didnt agree with you you had me removed from the room or you was going to cancle the allainc and there is so much more that will be posted in due time little man go back to your dream world

Pajuno
[11/17/2011 11:33:05 PM] Pajuno: i give up
[11/17/2011 11:33:19 PM] Rethae-BH: nope
[11/17/2011 11:33:39 PM] *** Pajuno removed Bigbrt/smodra from this conversation. ***

DeletedUser

We never got any info on Loen from Paj. It would not make sense to give info to their Phoenx sleeping cell. Nor would it make sense to give much on their other plans as well.

[1:32:54 AM] Pajuno: places i normally dont go.. recruiting new players like we are both doing
[1:32:55 AM] Pajuno: :D
[1:33:03 AM] Pajuno: your recruiting mf, im doing the ???? guys soon
[1:33:06 AM] Pajuno: :D
[1:33:15 AM] Pajuno: and hopefully msft and remaining loen.

[11/15/2011 2:13:36 AM] Pajuno: well, im lookng forward to relaxing
[11/15/2011 2:14:00 AM] Pajuno: i have a feeling whoever is left after i recruit from ram isnt gonna be happy...
[11/15/2011 2:14:11 AM] Pajuno: but i wont have to deal with it so much as the people that come over.

DeletedUser

[2/16/2012 7:46:31 PM] Bigbrt/smodra: i would get bored
[2/16/2012 7:47:12 PM] edited: that is why i left there i was bored crazy
[2/16/2012 7:48:13 PM] edited: and the only reason why i left w6 was because paj promised we woudl end this world the way w6 should be won in a bloody fight to the end
[2/16/2012 7:48:47 PM] edited: an the younger worlds can be won faster now then w6 an them were because people leave faster then the old ones
name has been edited out to now reveal source this is from a phx member and was actually said by more then 1

DeletedUser

Oddly enough for me, I did not actually read this entire thread before I am posting. Almost never happens, but it should show you my feelings on the matter.

Noob - you will always have my respect. Only point I can make is that Paj has been consistently arrogant about both his skills as a leader and his team. He fears no one, and welcomes any battle. You've seen it; you've lived it. To act surprised when he is (arguably) unreasonable with BH or antagonistic is ignoring what - three years of W30 history?

BH Members - I have a great deal of fondness for those of you I've interacted with, either on W30 or (briefly) on W54. If there is to be war (and it appears there is) I wish it to be a better one than the RAM war, which was a matter of size and inactivity vs. skill and activity. While others saw it differently at times - it was merely a matter of time (and resources) eating the massive RAM "machine." RAM never made a dent in Phoenx, despite how it may have looked on the outside.

Phoenx Members - Hi! Show some respect, please. Teach - come on.

Paj - you remember what I said when we first "met"? That I highly dislike your PnP, but I love your leadership abilities and your tribe. That hasn't changed. :icon_wink:

I guess why I'm writing is I am a bit disappointed to see the personal attacks from one tribe to another when I feel the situation doesn't call for such measures. BH Members and Phoenx Members have been side by side for years. Now all of a sudden X is a bad player, Y is a liar, Z is arrogant, A has changed?

Come on.

If there is to be war, let it be one of honor and mutual admiration.

There is no one left to influence by PnP.

DeletedUser

You are correct, he has been very consistent in his arrogance. I do not know if it will get to war or not, but I do respect Phoenx as a tribe so if a war happens, it will remain the same for me.

Comes a time when we can't take his rants and insults over everything anymore. Who knows where the path ahead will lead us in the future, we will be ready for anything. We have no problem with Phoenx, but with a single individual.

And then it goes downhill, so be it.

DeletedUser

Noob, you should know better than most - there is no such thing as having a problem with a single individual in Phoenx.

One admirable quality of that tribe is that everyone backs each other up. Members may disagree with decisions, actions, words - but will put their feelings aside for the tribe.

Points well taken otherwise.

DeletedUser

I know and that is fine :icon_wink:

Our issue is still over a single individual, but we know what it means as well.

DeletedUser79042

There will be no compromise. its going to be war, and you will be educated right along with Brt.

Is it all about education nowadays ? :lol:

I am afraid that not many players within Phoenx or even BH, have the "raven syndrome" of actually fighting anyone around - despite who he/she is or has been in this world, just for personal pleasure.

Will these few who exist ignite a "war"? Will these few keep it up because "Paj said so"?

Despite the above, I believe it is a good time for Phoenx to attack BH. BH seem to keep fighting ... Legion and Phoenx single handedly has just destroyed RAM :icon_razz: :lol: :lol:

But you would probably need some ... thousands of nobles and you too must stop the barb munching before you decide to engage. :icon_wink:

Oh and in the meanwhile =HG=/RAM "refugees" (noone seems to remember this term anymore) will have a ton of laughs on you 2 BOTH. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser44039

i would fight anyone if i had time i even thought to get (and i got offered) an account near paj/raven on HG side to fight em and have fun with em :lol: , wanted to taste those epic skills of them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Phoenx Members - Hi! Show some respect, please. Teach - come on.

I'm guessing this was directed at me although not 100% sure...

Care to elaborate where I have been disrespectful? I am sharing my p.o.v. on an open forum. If I have been insulting in posts please highlight them so I can explain/reword/apologise.

silvereclipes

. Phoenx Members - Hi! Show some respect, please. Teach - come on.

My teaching days are long over those I taught can now teach those they deem worthy of teaching just as I did as those they teach can do the same.

As for W30 those that don't know how to fight by now should have hit delete a long time ago an saved themselves the aggravation of trying to fight now for a lost cause with no skills, they had plenty of time to go looking for help in learning how to fight an to keep up with the skill level needed.

As for a war with Bh goes when an if it happens we will fight the way it should be done with respect for the other side, but when the fight does start it will be to win an some of us in phoenx has decided even if we win the world we will still fight each other just to test how good we really are against each other just like gun fighters we feel the need to scratch that itch an find out who is the best.

Last edited:

Avangelista

You know what Paj, Do you really think anyone other than your dumb followers care about what you post? NO! LOL
It actually makes me laugh to my hardest to read such freaking nonsense and stupidity!

MR.MR

Well, considering some of the long responses written by noobaxes and brt lately, they obviously care enough to try and refute his comments and prepare responses... Even you cared enough to post berating him...