THEN and NOW

DeletedUser

T33chr - yes, the "Teach" was for you (I didn't feel like going back to see the spelling.) Anyway, those were two different ideas - "show some respect" (to all players) and "Teach, come on" (meaning sheesh - that first post made my eyes water.)

DeletedUser79042

My teaching days are long over those I taught can now teach those they deem worthy of teaching just as I did as those they teach can do the same.

As for W30 those that don't know how to fight by now should have hit delete a long time ago an saved themselves the aggravation of trying to fight now for a lost cause with no skills, they had plenty of time to go looking for help in learning how to fight an to keep up with the skill level needed.

As for a war with Bh goes when an if it happens we will fight the way it should be done with respect for the other side, but when the fight does start it will be to win an some of us in phoenx has decided even if we win the world we will still fight each other just to test how good we really are against each other just like gun fighters we feel the need to scratch that itch an find out who is the best.

silver plans to be on this server till 2030 :lol:

Till "there can be only one" is met :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know and that is fine :icon_wink:

Our issue is still over a single individual, but we know what it means as well.

Thats funny. Unlike BH, Phoenx is of a single mind... Bh has too many factions, too many "mass-recruited" cliches...

You say im the problem... to bad Phoenx is of the same mind. You havent realized that yet, cause you still believe Rethae. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know what Paj, Do you really think anyone other than your dumb followers care about what you post? NO! LOL
It actually makes me laugh to my hardest to read such freaking nonsense and stupidity!

hey, nobled a barb lately?? Run out of inactive accounts to noble??

Last i heard, you dont do a damn thing that dont improve yourself personally..

So ya, you want to fight a real fight? I know you arent up to fighting Phoenx, your account has done JACK SHIT against LoEN.. and they are the class of the losers, MF included.

DeletedUser

hey, nobled a barb lately?? Run out of inactive accounts to noble??

Last i heard, you dont do a damn thing that dont improve yourself personally..

So ya, you want to fight a real fight? I know you arent up to fighting Phoenx, your account has done JACK SHIT against LoEN.. and they are the class of the losers, MF included.

there goes your diplomacy with LoEN.. poof right out of your but hole. enjoy being utterly alone and watching your empire fall piece by piece and you slow hating yourself for it... then again you got your dogs and job to fall back on... and no women:lol: lady luck once smiled upon you until you punched her in the face :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

there goes your diplomacy with LoEN.. poof right out of your but hole. enjoy being utterly alone and watching your empire fall piece by piece and you slow hating yourself for it... then again you got your dogs and job to fall back on... and no women:lol: lady luck once smiled upon you until you punched her in the face :icon_rolleyes:

You should know by now that this is how he likes to treat his allies bad mouthing them ect.. but then again it is usualy done over skype before it goes public :lol:

DeletedUser

Which diplomacy is that then?

DeletedUser91224

Paj must be drunk. I dont think ive ever seen him bad mouth an "ally" publicly. But then again it is LoEN..

DeletedUser

Lol and thats saying HG/BH XD
I think I retired too soon... I was hoping bh and hg would NAP. Now Im beginning to wonder if its going to boil down to an eventual 4 tribe war, or will bh and hg team up and take on phoenx and loen? Good players on all 4 sides. This is going to be interesting.

DeletedUser71844

Lol and thats saying HG/BH XD

We aren't hugging.

Last i seen they were still nobling our villages.

But was that a hint of fear i detected in your post?
Were your hands shaking while you typed? :icon_razz:

I think I retired too soon... I was hoping bh and hg would NAP. Now Im beginning to wonder if its going to boil down to an eventual 4 tribe war, or will bh and hg team up and take on phoenx and loen? Good players on all 4 sides. This is going to be interesting.

These is no NAP I can see.
But yeah we all wanted you to stay...