THEN and NOW

S1cky Dutch

We aren't hugging.

Last i seen they were still nobling our villages.

But was that a hint of fear i detected in your post?
Were your hands shaking while you typed? :icon_razz:

Fear? LOL! You need to come up with alot more before I fear something:p.

My hands were shaking because I sent to many darn nukes at HG today.:p

DeletedUser71844

I like the new sig Soldier

Fear? LOL! You need to come up with alot more before I fear something:p.

My hands were shaking because I sent to many darn nukes at HG today.:p

Hmm. Must bug you to know that they're all going to die?
And all of that was in vein?

Maybe we will come up with something more.
Just waiting for the ideal moment to strike.

The world sits on the balance of change.
=HG= will be ready. Will you?

DeletedUser79042

Ok. Show up! Who started it? :lol:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,290
Difference: 9,290

chart

[/spoil]

I am not even playing yet :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:lol: well the ways of war have stricken! 1 village has been layed siege upon! quick call the war council! this is about to get ugly!:lol:

DeletedUser79042

BH is hosting a G20 meeting to look into the new situation right now. Results in 2014!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

BH is hosting a G20 meeting to look into the new situation right now. Results in 2014!! :icon_biggrin:

im sure those stats will change as any 0:1 stat can. hell ive been anally man handling Ltrain for the past week. :icon_rolleyes: Phoenx cant be all that good based upon this players performance. ive also duked it out with Queen slaughter. i wasn't impressed.:lol:

DeletedUser79042

Good propaganda smurks! [/ I try to find the Bagdhad Bob picture right now - once again :lol: ]

DeletedUser67579

yeah just a cross noble, that happens when you are both going after the same targets

DeletedUser

Good propaganda smurks! [/ I try to find the Bagdhad Bob picture right now - once again :lol: ]

:lol: no propaganda here R2 just me washing my r4 unit for battle :icon_cool: and as the duke of BH said just a silly cross noble due to them nobling the same targets:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

yeah just a cross noble, that happens when you are both going after the same targets

hmmm. Probably the allies are not sharing a noble claim tool anymore eh? Or are you just been "polite" to one another (BH to Phoenx of course, as I am pretty sure this pack of "legends" :icon_biggrin: would not give the village back anyway :icon_neutral: ).

Even Smurks is gifting villages nowadays :icon_wink: !!!

DeletedUser

hmmm. Probably the allies are not sharing a noble claim tool anymore eh? Or are you just been "polite" to one another (BH to Phoenx of course, as I am pretty sure this pack of "legends" :icon_biggrin: would not give the village back anyway :icon_neutral: ).

Even Smurks is gifting villages nowadays :icon_wink: !!!

:lol: its not gifting when i say their free ;) ill defend them with troops at home but i wont send any outside help.

DeletedUser

You cant have a G20 meeting, its called a W30 Submit. Everyone on W30 submits different lies.... results everytime someone post on the PnP..lol

DeletedUser

Lol if you only knew r2 :lol: if you only knew:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

No, please spare us of this knowledge :icon_biggrin:

You can allways share it with SFC of course :lol: