Then VS Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Do i bring up stats to show what you know about TW...yeah i thought so.

How does what I know about TW in any way relate in anyway to your apparently lacking grasp of oceanic creatures?

DeletedUser

How does what I know about TW in any way relate in anyway to your apparently lacking grasp of oceanic creatures?

Well one is your area of weakness and one is mine...wonder which matters more being involved in this game.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure it does :D

If it doesn't then disprove me after all it's your name being tarnished not mine. :icon_cool:

and I gave an answer:

Here and Here and Here.

These clearly explained why I said what I did and why I am justified in it and why I did not break my word. Actually wait...I gave the exact same answer then as I just did now. You just ignored it to pursue your own crucification agenda. My word is useless because you say so and reference some six month old event which has already been wrapped up and explained. Please, try not to crack me up.

These do not disprove my argument at all! When you wrote that mail to Morthy you where fully aware MoM knew an attack from Old was going to happen soon. This is undeniable. Yet you still promised notice would be given. Your links are written as if you gave your word before MoM had any insight to the probablity of attacks. This is not the case. You have yet to disprove what I have written. So the threads don't clearly explain what you did but only further enhance the fact your trying to cover up the fact your word is useless as you gave it the actions you promised where not carried through.

Of course I will reference some 'old' event this is TW, things like that always happens in TW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well one is your area of weakness and one is mine...wonder which matters more being involved in this game.

Well common knowledge (IE oceanic creatures) is a decent thing to have when playing this game since actual gameplay skill counts less than other personal traits.

DeletedUser

If it doesn't then disprove me after all it's your name being tarnished not mine. :icon_cool:

Was more laughing at the fact you messed up your post epically by putting in some incorrect links and then going CHECKMATE liek a bauss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought your area of weakness was loosing to CarMander on Polls about the best player? :icon_razz:

impossible is nothing.

Well common knowledge (IE oceanic creatures) is a decent thing to have when playing this game since actual gameplay skill counts less than other personal traits.

okay lets start again...

The manta ray (Manta birostris) is the largest species of the rays in the family Myliobatidae. The largest known specimen was more than 7.6 metres (25 ft) across, with a weight of about 1,300 kilograms (2,900 lb). It ranges throughout waters of the world, typically around coral reefs. They have the largest brain-to-body ratio of the sharks, rays and skates (Elasmobranchii),[2] a brain which is kept warm during lengthy dives to as deep as 500 metres (1,600 ft) in cold water. They are exceptionally graceful swimmers and appear to fly through the water on their large wings. Individuals have also been observed to jump clear out of the water, possibly in a form of communication or play.

rays are a group of cartilaginous fishes in the family Myliobatidae.

So actually i was right and you was wrong......

so now you lack knowledge and skill but you defo have personal traits.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything in that copy and paste that says Mantas are fish. Thus far it is still MM:1, BJ:0.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Was more laughing at the fact you fucked up your post epically by putting in some incorrect links and then going CHECKMATE liek a bauss.

Incorrect links? Think your clutching at straws now. And going checkmate like a 'bauss' because you have yet to disprove anything I have said.

DeletedUser

Incorrect links? Think your clutching at straws now. And going checkmate like a 'bauss' because you have yet to disprove anything I have said.

You edited your post when I took the piss out of it, but before you had two wrong links so I started laughing at them. I dont need to explain anything. Already been explained before too many times (just look back through some of my posts around 6 months ago and there are ample reasonable explanations completed ignored by rand the troll), you just have to find it. Why disprove you now when I disproved you 6 months ago? Waste of breath.

Clutching at straws? Coming from someone whos trying to flame me about something that happened 6 months ago I find that funny.

The question I think is on quite a few peoples minds is who I am and why this troll is so mad at me. I was quite a well known forum personality about 6 months ago before I quit and this guy was one of the many guys in my personal fan club. Although he wasnt president, he was a decent secretary. Now Im back and better than ever and my nukes are rolling and enemy villages are falling. Its all in the name of good fun.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You edited your post when I took the piss out of it, but before you had two wrong links so I started laughing at them. I dont need to explain anything. Already been explained before too many times (just look back through some of my posts around 6 months ago and there are ample reasonable explanations completed ignored by rand the troll), you just have to find it.

Clutching at straws? Coming from someone whos trying to flame me about something that happened 6 months ago I find that funny.

The question I think is on quite a few peoples minds is who I am and why this troll is so mad at me. I was quite a well known forum personality about 6 months ago before I quit and this guy was one of the many guys in my personal fan club. Although he wasnt president, he was a decent secretary. Now Im back and better than ever and my nukes are rolling and enemy villages are falling. Its all in the name of good fun.

Really listen to yourself. There is no edit next to my post. So thats another one of your points disproved. Yet you still have not provided any evidence that says I am wrong in what I say. I am not clutching at straws, perhaps you don't know the meaning of the phrase. I have based an opinion about your word based on previous events when you asked for proof of these events I have provided you with some. But then we look at you posts and well... they're far from fact full. :icon_confused:

I was in your fan club lol. Funny that your trying to provoke me into a whole rant about how I was never in your fan club etc making it seem like you flicked a switch. In doing so drawing attention away from the fact you can't provide proof to disprove me. But I am smarter than that. I have also pointed out several times on these forum that calling someone a troll just because they have a differing opinion is basically a last resort because you have nothing to say.

So it is indeed checkmate as your posts have been somewhat lacking in the logical department... not surprising really.

Anyway it's late I'm off to bed. Have fun :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see anything in that copy and paste that says Mantas are fish. Thus far it is still MM:1, BJ:0.

mantas really are stupid creatures....

let me draw the equation out for you..

The manta ray (Manta birostris) is the largest species of the rays in the family Myliobatidae.

rays are a group of cartilaginous fishes in the family Myliobatidae.

does this answer your question yet....

DeletedUser

Preview

There is not much more I can say to a clearly deluded fundamentalist.

I have explained myself several times and will explain myself no more. MoM had more than 24 hours advanced warning, they had well over 48 hours infact as evidenced by amanda Q's thread. I apologize that you took my message to mean a literal physical message 24 hours before, because by that time, it was obviously not needed as even you have admitted. No face of mine has been lost. That whole argument was just a farce anyway to draw away from MoMs failings in the war, no need for a continuation of it, perhaps to draw away from W2V not doing so legendary as that troll (I cant remember his user dagbo or soemthing) says they are here.

Lets get back ontopic with some statistics:

Currently 128-116 according to the ingame stats.

DeletedUser99773

Preview

I have explained myself several times and will explain myself no more. MoM had more than 24 hours advanced warning, they had well over 48 hours infact as evidenced by amanda Q's thread. I apologize that you took my message to mean a literal physical message 24 hours before, because by that time, it was obviously not needed as even you have admitted. No face of mine has been lost. That whole argument was just a farce anyway to draw away from MoMs failings in the war, no need for a continuation of it, perhaps to draw away from W2V not doing so legendary as that troll (I cant remember his user dagbo or soemthing) says they are here.

nem give up, you said you were going to leak and leave whether you did or didn't is the irrelevant thing its that you considered it and gave them your word (mom never delcared on OLD). Now please stop bickering your just tarnishing the nemesis name.

DeletedUser

Frankly, you said a bunch of other things as well only to go back on them as little as days later. *shrugs*
Don't think the Old-thing was the only one that marked you as unreliable.

DeletedUser656

Preview

Just to make it clear: The people arguing with you think your explanations are bullshit, and don't believe they justify in any way your position 6 months ago. You need to learn that just because you think you had valid reasoning for something, it doesn't mean others will agree with your 'explanation' and take it as gospel. You are trying to pass your personal opinion as fact, when in fact it just an excuse. Maybe you really do believe it yourself, maybe you're just trying to save face, maybe you've even managed to convince yourself. No one other than yourself will ever know.

I hope you understand now. Welcome to the internet.

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear: I offered an explanation. Whether you choose to take it or not is on your prerogative. However, should you choose not to take it, then you need to consider these following points. If you are not in my tribe or not my friend, I do not care if what I say to you offends you, I do not care about the promises I make to you, especially when they are made in a slightly drunken state. So yes, you are right in the sense that I may choose not to follow through on a pledge I give to a PnPer, even it it means losing face. This does not somehow magically invalidate any of my arguments though as rand_althor tries to twist it into being. At worst, a dude broke a promise on the public forums. Big deal. Get over it.

As for you morthy:

I said something to you via a PM. You chose to make that private conversation public, which is fair enough (you were just trying to score some cheap political point to offset and distract from your tribes thus far failure in the stats). As for the PM, if you read it, I wasnt directly saying 24 hours, I said I would leave if Old did not face MoM head on. I dont think anyone can argue that Old somehow backstabbed MoM. You proceeded to twist my word and say I specifically stated 24 hours, when the only thing I actually said that referenced to 24 hours was:

i would hope that Old, if it be the case that we declare, give MoM 24 hours notice and then fight man to man

which is in your post directly before you post the PM.

From this and what I said on the PM, you jumped to an illogical conclusion that I would leave should Old not give MoM a 24 hour warning, which wasnt what I said at all. I explained this all 6 months ago and have explained it again and again. Now back to where rand first mentioned it. I said that I supported bigjay and corruptkiller in their argument. Rand then made some flawed point that my word means nothing because I supposedly broke a pledge to a dude I only knew via the public forums, who I had conversed for maybe 3 minutes at most, mostly during arguments.

There is a big difference though between bigjay and corrupt and you and rand. The former two I like and respect what they have done, the latter twos words I tear up into pieces and then find those pieces and tear them up into smaller pieces (unlike you who cares so much about my word, I care very little about yours...its the public forums for gods sake, not something consequential like ingame). Basically, I like them, I work with them, I talk to them on skype regularly, I dont like you, I dont work with you, the only time I talk to you is to act as a correct on your arguments.

So think what you want about my word, because ultimately, it doesnt matter. If you bring it up, its simply because you cannot handle the arguments brought forth and therefore wish to divert the question at hand it it has very little relevance to this world and actually very little relevance to how much people should value my word when I am talking to them seriously as a teammate. Im human, I change my mind, but I make good most of what I say within the sphere of ingame play and thats one of the reasons why, despite anything that is rumoured about me on the publics, people and tribes who I have played with on the past in W56 still want to work with me in this world and future worlds, still think positively about me by and large with a few exceptions of dudes I dont like and therefore have pissed off (mikebiscuit for example).

DeletedUser656

I don't care. You supposedly don't care, but put so much time into defending it. I was merely explaining to you that people won't believe you no matter how much you want them to.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
J
As for the PM, if you read it, I wasnt directly saying 24 hours, I said I would leave if Old did not face MoM head on. I dont think anyone can argue that Old somehow backstabbed MoM. You proceeded to twist my word and say I specifically stated 24 hours

Your trying to paraphrase what you said to make yourself look good, the actual quotes are:

Morthy: 'I hope you guys make good on that 24h notice'

Nemesis: 'Old will make good or I will leak and leave'

See Here (click the spoiler)

From this and what I said on the PM, you jumped to an illogical conclusion that I would leave should Old not give MoM a 24 hour warning, which wasnt what I said at all. I explained this all 6 months ago and have explained it again and again. Now back to where rand first mentioned it. I said that I supported bigjay and corruptkiller in their argument. Rand then made some flawed point that my word means nothing because I supposedly broke a pledge to a dude I only knew via the public forums, who I had conversed for maybe 3 minutes at most, mostly during arguments.

There is a big difference though between bigjay and corrupt and you and rand. The former two I like and respect what they have done, the latter twos words I tear up into pieces and then find those pieces and tear them up into smaller pieces (unlike you who cares so much about my word, I care very little about yours...its the public forums for gods sake, not something consequential like ingame). Basically, I like them, I work with them, I talk to them on skype regularly, I dont like you, I dont work with you, the only time I talk to you is to act as a correct on your arguments.

Exactly this is PnP and on PnP your word is worthless. It doesn't matter if you like me or not tbh I couldn't care less. The fact of the matter still stands you made a promise on PnP broke it therefore you word is worth little on PnP. It's just that simple it doesn't matter if you like me or not or if I like you. It wasn't me you lied too. The difference between you and me is you say you have tore up what I say into pieces and actually belive it. I on the other hand have provided evidence which backs up everything I say, you have not. All 'evidence' you like to provide is from the viewpoint that MoM already knew an attack was comming making the promise void. But you made the promise AFTER the Amanda Q post so when you made that promise you where fully aware that MoM had an idea an attack was probably going to happen, yet you still made your promise. So therefore all arguments that 'MoM already knew an attack was coming' are void.

So think what you want about my word, because ultimately, it doesnt matter. If you bring it up, its simply because you cannot handle the arguments brought forth and therefore wish to divert the question at hand it it has very little relevance to this world and actually very little relevance to how much people should value my word when I am talking to them seriously as a teammate. Im human, I change my mind, but I make good most of what I say within the sphere of ingame play and thats one of the reasons why, despite anything that is rumoured about me on the publics, people and tribes who I have played with on the past in W56 still want to work with me in this world and future worlds, still think positively about me by and large with a few exceptions of dudes I dont like and therefore have pissed off (mikebiscuit for example).

Tell me from which argument did I try to derail from.And this has a major affect on how people in this world should view your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.