ThePr0phet (Dan)/Jaffe...Flame here

DeletedUser

Here you go boys, i made you 2 your own special thread....now we cant be accused of going off topic, happy flaming boys :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

YouDaManJesus.jpg

Thanks WM!

DeletedUser

I don't care if y'all actually do, hell, you can throw Sid in since he seems to be a special flame topic for Jaffe, but make sure it stays appropriate. No cursing, and no personal insults.

jaffe25

Those are unacceptable terms. I can't work in these conditions.

DeletedUser

Those are unacceptable terms. I can't work in these conditions.

Computer_Dog.jpg

when-in-doubt-kool-aid-demotivational-poster-1264799454.jpg

But hey, instead lets focus on other things huh. :icon_wink:
remembering-good-times-kodak-moments-demotivational-poster-1266363456.jpg

disclaimer, I got a wise man to indeed clarify that Jaffe is the Gorilla :lol:

AND.....

they-all-agree-superheroes-supervillains-king-kong-transform-demotivational-poster-1267119676.jpg

DeletedUser

alas, after a top secret meeting with Jaffes priest, I have come to learn what his prayers actually consist of :icon_eek:

drinks, drinks and more drinks. (no, not koolaide this time)

a beautiful wedding

and most importantly a special personel request.
[spoil]
please-lord-god-lord-prayer-punch-in-the-face-tcp-ip-interne-demotivational-poster-1257943799.jpg
[/spoil]

jaffe25

alas, after a top secret meeting with Jaffes priest, I have come to learn what his prayers actually consist of :icon_eek:

a beautiful wedding

[spoil]
please-lord-god-lord-prayer-punch-in-the-face-tcp-ip-interne-demotivational-poster-1257943799.jpg
[/spoil]

I would like to argue but if all of those things come true i will indeed be a happy crusty old man.

DeletedUser

...Omg, I want that last part of his prayer. The pic one. Y'all would be so dead... Well, some of y'all anyways.

xannash

a beautiful wedding

[spoil]
[/spoil]

I don't see a problem with that prayer...especially the last part :icon_razz:

EDIT: Although I think you are giving Jaffe way too much credit...He doesn't even know what TCP/IP is.

Last edited:

jaffe25

I don't see a problem with that prayer...especially the last part :icon_razz:

EDIT: Although I think you are giving Jaffe way too much credit...He doesn't even know what TCP/IP is.

Is it like TCBY? I punched someone there once.

DeletedUser

here, just for you sid

passive-lurker.jpg

better yet, you could use this for your avatar on skype, since you already use a feminine fox i dont think this will make much difference ;)

Girl2520Lurker.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i found this one for jaffe and tshaw :)

this should help you determine what causes you to have so much anger

angerposter.jpg

jaffe25

No worries, I've been kicked out of nicer places than this!

Where the hell is boozie? Last I heard...my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Boozie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

DeletedUser

Poor Jaffe everybody is picking on him...

if you notice i did not restrict it to just jaffe, included sid and tshaw as well :icon_wink:

oh and jaffe, your co duke said this morning he would be back around later on :)