ThePr0phet (Dan)/Jaffe...Flame here

DeletedUser

Remember to keep this appropriate people. I'm letting you have your little pic war, don't make me regret it.

DeletedUser

LOL, see Danny, told you that pic was a no no :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No worries, I've been kicked out of nicer places than this!

Where the hell is boozie? Last I heard...my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Boozie pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Those beer googles must be affecting you badly jaffe since i'm here more than you are of late :icon_wink:

Plenty of proof of that if needed

DeletedUser

Willow, so far I'm guessing it's a safe bet to say that if Danny wants to put up a pic... he shouldn't. He can't seem to behave w/ them. -_-'

DeletedUser

LOL, see Danny, told you that pic was a no no :icon_biggrin:

funny-pictures-cat-strangles-cat.jpg

Willow, so far I'm guessing it's a safe bet to say that if Danny wants to put up a pic... he shouldn't. He can't seem to behave w/ them. -_-'
633740533477706060-ImSorry.jpg

:lol:

guess I need to work on my self control and resist the urge :icon_redface:
im getting better though!

jaffe25

Those beer googles must be affecting you badly jaffe since i'm here more than you are of late :icon_wink:

Plenty of proof of that if needed

Well you are currently showing yellow and haven't nobled a villa in a month so I might have to argue this one with you.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well you are currently showing yellow and haven't nobled a villa in a month so I might have to argue this one with you.:icon_cool:

Want me to log in and do something with the account?

DeletedUser

bumped, to keep threads on topic.

Spin what? A letter organizing and informing my tribe mates? :icon_rolleyes: You are SOOOO desperate for something to post negative about AXE that you have resorted to posting mundane AXE circulars. Thank you for making it easier for me to show how petty and childish you are.

BTW-- If your biggest comlaint is that I am to active and am monitoring both the game and the PNP in the world forums then I am happy.

Nope, spin your way out of how your tribe is doing rubbish against DA, and somehow you think that doing something that was attempted with more and better players a long time ago will change things.
Im not desperate, theres lots of funny things I could post. Hell, I could posts stats as theyre just a tad negative at the moment, wouldnt you agree?

Lol, it was not a complaint, It was more a suggestion. Judging by twstats, your not doing a very good job of it Jaffe, which is why I suggested it. And by monitoring PnP, do you mean monitoring my posts?

DeletedUser64451

the first op will be soon, did a quick test one to see how axe would work, not amazing but they did ops diffrently to me so i changed the style, ill let you know when the first proper op happens, just got to get the feel for how the axe people like them =)

That wasn't the op? :icon_eek: Then what's with this? Another test?

[SPOIL]jaffe25 on 16.06. at 00:18
Not really an update. Just a reminder. GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LAUNCH!!!!!!!!! I know a few of you are full steam ahead but the rest of you need to catch up. Max went to a lot of trouble to make this as easy as possible for you. The op is posted in the forums in the DA section.

If I find that you are not participating in this op i am going to upload pictures of my old white ass and post them in your profile under a caption that reads "I HEART MAN ASS"

No one wants that do they? Didn't think so. LAUNCH.[/SPOIL]

Or this?

[SPOIL]dragonslayer54321 today at 15:49 Quote Edit Delete
Defender: Mshuggles
Destination: Tickle, Tickle.... (546|784) K75

Quantity: 70987 83231 4644 82558 49 2959 0 10657 197 247 0 8
Losses: 793 930 52 922 1 33 0 119 2 3 0 0

I dont think 10 nukes is going to clear this :(

nobled4today today at 18:15 Quote
current attackers left. 3 of the villages i claimed my 30 nukes+ trains hit and didnt even scratch the wall only thing that scratched the wall was my nuke with 1.5k rams and it was only by 1 lvl.

man i should have claimed less to 60 nukes each.[/SPOIL]

Spin what? A letter organizing and informing my tribe mates? :icon_rolleyes: You are SOOOO desperate for something to post negative about AXE that you have resorted to posting mundane AXE circulars. Thank you for making it easier for me to show how petty and childish you are.

BTW-- If your biggest comlaint is that I am to active and am monitoring both the game and the PNP in the world forums then I am happy.

If you're so active, why was coolbreeze the one to find out from jewel that tH dropped their diplomacy with AXE? "monitoring" the game isn't the same as playing it...I know you have better things to do on your weekends than troll and lurk, so just admit you're just as out of the loop now as you have been for months. the prophet and I aren't even in AXE any more, but we still know more about what goes on there than you do.

DeletedUser

Can you two explain why you need to stay around like two kiddies driving your own vendetta against....I don't know jaffe? AXE? What's your purpose?

DeletedUser

No vendetta. Just personel amusement while I wait for nobles and attacks to land :)

And no need to point out that im a kid and childish etc. Im sure all of W15 knows it already and I really dont care :icon_razz:
Its an online game after all, so lighten up.

DeletedUser64451

Purpose? I thought that's what angry old men were for...if he wasn't so concerned about public image it wouldn't be so much fun :p

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't know anything about your age just the behavior. Sorry but I can't understand people who spend there time being bitter at someone in a game like this.

DeletedUser

I really dont know what Jaffe is so angry about either tbh. I can nearly feel the venom in his words everytime he posts :lol:

p.s: I dont think you read my post, but keep making your own assumptions anwyay :)

DeletedUser

Well, I leave you two to keep enjoying your game then. You still appear embarrassing to me but what do I know. You might have your reason being sad.

DeletedUser64451

embarassing? probably. that's why we're so (bandit)

sad? i dont see where you're getting that, except from jaffe...but he seems to be too deep in denial to grieve, so i dunno.