ThePr0phet (Dan)/Jaffe...Flame here

DeletedUser

Okay firstly i don't actually use the ignore button i tend to read the sometimes mindless drivel

But can i ask one thing of both Sid and Dan, guys i made AXE what i was and yes Sid to answer your question at times we did on our way to rank one suffer losses as heavy as those but my point is this. I made AXE what it was by manipulation and sometimes extortion i would prefer that if your going to continue flaming Jaffe do so for another reason that what your currently doing as the hating on AXE as a tribe is beginning to grate on my nerves and tbh its also off topic in this thread

So flame for personal reasons instead of hating a tribe as a whole, its quite easy to make an argument intellectual and fact based as i have seen you both do in the past when posting favourably when you were a part of AXE

Not too much to ask now is it?........

DeletedUser

They are both trolls until they reveal themselves. Although considering how desperate TH has been to merge with someone as of late I would not be surprised to find one or both in there.

I made up my own word "infactuated". I am from the south and that is how we pronounce it down here :)

I'm from southern England and we all pronounce it that way ... :icon_redface:

-sere

DeletedUser64451

I'm honestly not trying to criticize what AXE was, or is.

I'm only trying to emphasize that, as proud as jaffe tries to act for what he's been able to accomplish as duke of AXE, he actually hasn't accomplished anything. Even now, with his co-duke taking a month off he has to let coolbreeze handle diplomacy (which isn't a bad thing in my book) and heavy put together ops. Since he booted AXE's actual leadership, the tribe has been in a steady downward trend. I hate to see it happen, but until he realizes/admits that his strategy is not a winning one and has nothing to do with what made AXE #1, "his" tribe will continue to struggle to stay in the top five....which, in a world of less than ten tribes is nothing to be proud of.

jaffe25

I haven't accomplished anything huh?

You are a twisted little man. You left AXE because YOU HAD NOT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING. You wanted to see how you would do if YOU HAD THE HELM. When you did finally get to be Duke of a tribe you couldn't even keep it together for 4 months. Funny how you like to dismiss those facts.

Yet here I am still leading AXE and still working to rebuild what you underhandedly messed up. You were never meant to lead anything. You don't have broad enough vision for it. You failed as a leader. You let your tribe mates down and quit like a chump. You can teach skill but not heart. You have a little of the first and none of the latter. Spin your way out of that one.

xannash

I deserve credit for AXE being number 1, too! I was the uberest nub on the council! So give me some damn credit people... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I deserve credit for AXE being number 1, too! I was the uberest nub on the council! So give me some damn credit people... :icon_redface:
\me kicks ...get back to world 50 and do something useful.

DeletedUser64451

I haven't accomplished anything huh?

You are a twisted little man. You left AXE because YOU HAD NOT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING. You wanted to see how you would do if YOU HAD THE HELM. When you did finally get to be Duke of a tribe you couldn't even keep it together for 4 months. Funny how you like to dismiss those facts.

Yet here I am still leading AXE and still working to rebuild what you underhandedly messed up. You were never meant to lead anything. You don't have broad enough vision for it. You failed as a leader. You let your tribe mates down and quit like a chump. You can teach skill but not heart. You have a little of the first and none of the latter. Spin your way out of that one.

1) I didn't leave AXE.

2) I already had the helm. Yes, it would be nice to be able to make progress as a leader without one of the dukes popping up every now and then and saying "I think we should soandso" when the council already voted the prior week to do the opposite....but we managed, in spite of your efforts.

3) What exactly are you doing that you describe as "working"? Posting on the pf's? Nobling barbs? Sending empty threats to your tribemates? Booting camlon, that was good. What are you going to do with the other 16 members who refused to participate in the mandatory (test) op against huggles? Nothing, as usual. You are very brave in writing, but actions speak louder than words and you still cannot put a finger on a single thing that you have DONE in the past YEAR to either get AXE to #1, keep it there, or try and get some semblance of organization back. Once again, you leave the actual work to those around you who are active, competent, and sober enough. Yes, I made mistakes as a leader, but it is much better to try and fail than to fail to try. Admitting your mistakes would be a remarkable first step towards getting "your" tribe back in the right direction.

I have no intention to spin my way out of your claims that I failed and quit. It's true. What's your excuse.

DeletedUser

1) I didn't leave AXE.

2) I already had the helm. Yes, it would be nice to be able to make progress as a leader without one of the dukes popping up every now and then and saying "I think we should soandso" when the council already voted the prior week to do the opposite....but we managed, in spite of your efforts.

3) What exactly are you doing that you describe as "working"? Posting on the pf's? Nobling barbs? Sending empty threats to your tribemates? Booting camlon, that was good. What are you going to do with the other 16 members who refused to participate in the mandatory (test) op against huggles? Nothing, as usual. You are very brave in writing, but actions speak louder than words and you still cannot put a finger on a single thing that you have DONE in the past YEAR to either get AXE to #1, keep it there, or try and get some semblance of organization back. Once again, you leave the actual work to those around you who are active, competent, and sober enough. Yes, I made mistakes as a leader, but it is much better to try and fail than to fail to try. Admitting your mistakes would be a remarkable first step towards getting "your" tribe back in the right direction.

I have no intention to spin my way out of your claims that I failed and quit. It's true. What's your excuse.

in reference to point 3, i'm back from hibernation Sid that changes things considerably would you not agree? :icon_wink:

Now if you wished to diss jaffe in his skills would it not be more prudent to perhaps name your acc and then you could go "tete a tete"

jaffe25

1) I didn't leave AXE.

You are right you didn't leave. I booted your ass.

Good luck trying to rewrite history. You were never at the helm. You were a good soldier and nothing more. Never had the personality or vision to lead. Still don't.

What is funny is that you were the first step on the path to get my tribe back to #1. It started with working on getting TATS disbanded. Moving forward from there is not going to be a quick fix as I don't enjoy random mass mergers like you.

Well as it stands I have not failed yet nor quit so I guess i don't need one.

Edit: After posting this and thinkging about it. You are both right Xannie and Boozie. This has gotten boring. Although I doubt Sid will ever reveal his location as he fears for the fall out it would cause to both himself and his tribe. Therefore I am realizing all this talk is for nothing. I am done with this thread and will no longer post in here nor even check it. Post about AXE and myself all you want. You can have the last word as that will be the only victory you ever have over me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser64451

in reference to point 3, i'm back from hibernation Sid that changes things considerably would you not agree? :icon_wink:

Now if you wished to diss jaffe in his skills would it not be more prudent to perhaps name your acc and then you could go "tete a tete"

Point three? You mean jaffe got you back, so he could get back to being duke-of-the-pub? Otherwise I don't see how your (second) return pertains to #3...

and if jaffe and I went at it, I'd be internally nobled...by him i mean :lol:

DeletedUser

1) I didn't leave AXE.

Good luck trying to rewrite history. You were never at the helm. You were a good soldier and nothing more. Never had the personality or vision to lead. Still don't.
why did only a fraction of the people stay within Axe, while a large number decided to leave huh? Youve never actually owned up to this question, except for some kool-aid remarks. Why did they all come back when Boozie returned? (and still, many never did)
Do you begin to see the 'insignificant' factor in this???

Where did your personality and vision get in creating a loyal following amongst players? You have no idea what was said behind your back about you, and ill only be a 99% a'hole and keep it that way since I still respect the others within your tribe.

What is funny is that you were the first step on the path to get my tribe back to #1. It started with working on getting TATS disbanded. Moving forward from there is not going to be a quick fix as I don't enjoy random mass mergers like you.
You enjoyed merging CK, yes?

the reality is, if you were half the leader you said you were, the TATS thing would have been a three person merge, with me Sid and Crysa. Fact.
Your not half the leader, so others followed US, and not YOU.

Well as it stands I have not failed yet nor quit so I guess i don't need one.

Edit: After posting this and thinkging about it. You are both right Xannie and Boozie. This has gotten boring. Although I doubt Sid will ever reveal his location as he fears for the fall out it would cause to both himself and his tribe. Therefore I am realizing all this talk is for nothing. I am done with this thread and will no longer post in here nor even check it. Post about AXE and myself all you want. You can have the last word as that will be the only victory you ever have over me.
Ill bet the name of my account that we will not have the last word :lol:

(yes, its a trick statement)

question though, is it more boring than reading nothing on the externals? I still find it amusing :icon_razz:

oh, and im as bad as you now Jaffe, ive done zilch ig today, but managed to reply to this! Gotta keep the PR going huh! :lol:

DeletedUser

i

come on, you cant be serious.

Just look at any of my past stats on my past two twenty accounts and theyre far far better than his. Hell, dare I say it but there wouldnt be very many at all that had a better enemy conquer ratio to total conquers, plus OD in relation to points than what I had, and you know it :icon_wink:
Jaffes, to be blunt, is not worthy of commenting on.

so with that in mind, it really shouldnt be hard to figure out who im helping out :)

DeletedUser

come on, you cant be serious.

Just look at any of my past stats on my past two twenty accounts and theyre far far better than his. Hell, dare I say it but there wouldnt be very many at all that had a better enemy conquer ratio to total conquers, plus OD in relation to points than what I had, and you know it :icon_wink:
Jaffes, to be blunt, is not worthy of commenting on.

so with that in mind, it really shouldnt be hard to figure out who im helping out :)

My point still stands danny (and sid) instead of continuing to flame on the Pfs which was amusing for a while why not "come out of the closet" so to speak and do it properly, you know as well as i do that jaffe would agree to such a thing

Interesting change of tribe danny, be careful not to stand on my toes too much with your current conquers just as an fyi and also be a little more discreet in who you choose to offer PP to, theres a brain teaser for yourself to work out. I'm a patient man but don't forget my job in RL it does play a bearing on my gamestyle as well as you of all people should know

xannash

oh, and im as bad as you now Jaffe, ive done zilch ig today, but managed to reply to this! Gotta keep the PR going huh! :lol:

I only noble the evil barbs these days...That's all my skills are capable of doing...Although I still have a higher ODA than a lot of people that have more villages ;) As I have for almost my entire time on this world...

DeletedUser64451

My point still stands danny (and sid) instead of continuing to flame on the Pfs which was amusing for a while why not "come out of the closet" so to speak and do it properly, you know as well as i do that jaffe would agree to such a thing

I can't speak for danny, but jaffe already answered that question...it would do more harm than good, and I don't mean to me (because I'm well out of his range). I've battled him twice before, once in SP once in TATS, and I think my career stats against him would be something like 100-0 or so. I'm sure he has an excuse for his performance, just as I'm sure he'd have an excuse if I did happen to "come out". I don't work summers, so it really wouldn't be fair right now would it :icon_cool: