There are no good tribes in K54. Change my mind.

DeletedUser117534

K54, all decent tribes decided to skip the area, if the rumour is true and IKEA is here only to pp farm then we really have nowhere to go.
There are no good tribes in K54. Can someone change my mind?

1.png

Nest

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-21_0-15-55.png
    upload_2019-5-21_0-15-55.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 12

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I don’t know about most players there but at least you have fyfo there. I don’t think they have ever won on .se but here on .net they might have a chance. Also they could probably fill their account with members from ODZ w100 / DEATH w105 / UNI w106 / IKEA w108 if they wanted to and at least some players from those tribes should be considered at least decent. I for sure would help if they asked.
Other tribes I can’t really give an opinion about

DeletedUser122252

Well I don’t know about most players there but at least you have fyfo there. I don’t think they have ever won on .se but here on .net they might have a chance. Also they could probably fill their account with members from ODZ w100 / DEATH w105 / UNI w106 / IKEA w108 if they wanted to and at least some players from those tribes should be considered at least decent. I for sure would help if they asked.
Other tribes I can’t really give an opinion about

The core have actually won 3 SE worlds 2 UK worlds and at least 10 casuals spread over SE/UK/Net.
However they didn’t win any of the last 15 worlds on SE as a clan but a couple players solo played/co played on accounts that did win.

I would hold them highe this world, especially due to their connections to players in the tribes Abel’s mentioning. With the possibility to streangthning accounts with players if necessary.

J

DeletedUser117534

What about this influx of Spanish players relocating to the rim yesterday, it looks like they know what they are doing.

Does anyone know something more about that premade?

Reaction score
K54, all decent tribes decided to skip the area, if the rumour is true and IKEA is here only to pp farm then we really have nowhere to go.
There are no good tribes in K54. Can someone change my mind?

1.png

Nest
You are some dumb lol
Haven’t you realised you got two Spanish premades (family tribe) in that K?!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to pick this location because you said how bad it was. So whoever is playing in K54 you are basically screwed :D

SiNtM and CDf! Have 30 members each. I checked their history, no records on .net prior to 104 so basically they care here to farm pp for several months and now they will rim you all :D

We had Greeks winning w86, Norwegians W90, Sweeds W100 and now it is turn for Spain to kick our international arses.
Go Spain!!

On other note we have Kirk and Tudadar duking here so there is hope. They will experience real quality of top .net tribes

Last edited:

DeletedUser122252

Clearly the two greatest dukes that know how to use and abuse their tribe mates.

I hope your joking, because this comment being hilarious AF. Kirk and tudadar in the same sentence with great dukes xD

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
You are some dumb lol
Haven’t you realised you got two Spanish premades (family tribe) in that K?!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to pick this location because you said how bad it was. So whoever is playing in K54 you are basically screwed :D

SiNtM and CDf! Have 30 members each. I checked their history, no records on .net prior to 104 so basically they care here to farm pp for several months and now they will rim you all :D

We had Greeks winning w86, Norwegians W90, Sweeds W100 and now it is turn for Spain to kick our international arses.
Go Spain!!

On other note we have Kirk and Tudadar duking here so there is hope. They will experience real quality of top .net tribes

I'm aware this post is complete satire but I'll bite anyway - saying Norwegians and Swedes won 90/100 is ridiculous, in both instances these tribes recruited heavily from a core group of players who carried them through to the finish. Admittedly I am ignorant to Mors so I can't comment there.

Inb4 Swede circlejerk posts