There was a time....

punk4life

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There was indeed a time when I acted and behaved like a little kid on these forums and even threw plenty abuse around if someone wound me up, I would just let rip with all guns blazing, those times are long gone and any who I offended I offer my sincere apologies, however when someone starts using the C word because all you ever did was be honest with him and tried my best to work with him, when it all turned to dust, he starts to get abusive and shouting the odds, yes it brought back memories of ones self.

I can see many of you scratching your heads and shouting, WHO YOU ON ABOUT? none other than Brad Thinblueline, son you need to grow up and behave yourself, nothing I did was good enough for you, you were fishing all the time but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you then resorted to "I'm gonna do everything to make you and your tribe crumble" "No one is good enough to take me down as I'm well stacked" well you did nothing but prove what many others already know, you want to be a leader but you just can't cut it and if you have a need to be abusive like you were and still think I'm a C@#t then you really are playing the wrong game and take it all too serious, take time out and take a good look in the mirror son because if you are honest, you will not like what you see, I bid you well.

Deleted User - 10618707

He needs some drama for his next hit single

DeletedUser65940

This.... this seems more like a personal mail....

DeletedUser120425

Brad is awesome. You are shit.
There was indeed a time when I acted and behaved like a little kid on these forums and even threw plenty abuse around if someone wound me up, I would just let rip with all guns blazing, those times are long gone and any who I offended I offer my sincere apologies, however when someone starts using the C word because all you ever did was be honest with him and tried my best to work with him, when it all turned to dust, he starts to get abusive and shouting the odds, yes it brought back memories of ones self.

I can see many of you scratching your heads and shouting, WHO YOU ON ABOUT? none other than Brad Thinblueline, son you need to grow up and behave yourself, nothing I did was good enough for you, you were fishing all the time but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you then resorted to "I'm gonna do everything to make you and your tribe crumble" "No one is good enough to take me down as I'm well stacked" well you did nothing but prove what many others already know, you want to be a leader but you just can't cut it and if you have a need to be abusive like you were and still think I'm a C@#t then you really are playing the wrong game and take it all too serious, take time out and take a good look in the mirror son because if you are honest, you will not like what you see, I bid you well.
giphy.gif

#TeamBrad

DeletedUser121132

There was a time when you werent a whiney little cry baby...

#Teampsychobradadelic