THE's brutal end.

DeletedUser

Double Post (Gateway timeout) - sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

you are 100% right slates. they reforemd twice ... so we cant get the stats against GREEN, PLAGUE, ~B~ ...

we fought them almost one Year and stranger comes here and tells me that they are not our refugees lol its funny

Say what you want about ~B~ but the facts are there:

- Decide were owning GREEN.
- GREEN fall apart.
- W~A~W leadership took over and formed ~B~.
- ~B~ Own Decide

We turned those war stats around and even started getting the upper hand on Decide. (While also being at war with LeGION)
At which point they went crying for their boyfriends in RAM to attack us, even though me and Karma had agreed to an NAP.

IMHO, RAM should have allied themselves with us in ~B~ rather than DECIDE. We wouldn't have turned on RAM, unlike DECIDE.
Imagine our successes if RAM had chose us over DECIDE. We can only imagine.

Thus, RAM, your fate is sealed as the same demise as THE & BD - Leadership making the wrong decisions.
(Parms Post explains this in great detail).
~B~ made the right decisions. We were just screwed by RAM.

It seems to be the fate of all great tribes on this world to see their goals unfulfilled. And we are left only with lament.
'What if RAM had chose us over DECIDE?' ~ ~B~
'What if Gardez never left us?' ~ GREEN
'What if we had not pissed of BH?' ~ THE
'What if we had allied with Phoenx?' ~ BD
'What if we hadn't set SFC as the dukes sitter?' ~ [DN]

5 Great Tribes, 5 wrong decisions.

Alas, Karma, you had to be a size queen. :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you are 100% right slates. they reforemd twice ... so we cant get the stats against GREEN, PLAGUE, ~B~ ...

we fought them almost one Year and stranger comes here and tells me that they are not our refugees lol its funny

lol its funny that you misread my post. We were not discussing refugees. We were discussing who beat ~B~. It was RAM, not DECIDE.

lol its funny that hardly any of the refugees you are claiming were the ones who you were owning in GREEN. As SFC said, those players were owning your asses in ~B~. PLAGUE, since you mention them were also beating you.

DeletedUser70594

this is really getting funny how this noobs made their voice louder.

Listen S@cker First CLass: Remind me WHEN you owned ANY of DECIDE???? DECIDE always kicking your asses everywhere ... as a tribe GREEN always had suck, so was PLAGUE and so was ~B~ ... Look at DECIDE`s image and then look at yourself ... You have done NOTHING to speak about ...

DeletedUser

this is really getting funny how this noobs made their voice louder.

Listen S@cker First CLass: Remind me WHEN you owned ANY of DECIDE???? DECIDE always kicking your asses everywhere ... as a tribe GREEN always had suck, so was PLAGUE and so was ~B~ ... Look at DECIDE`s image and then look at yourself ... You have done NOTHING to speak about ...

My voice is loud enough as it is, however your voice holds no substance since all the evidence (stats) stands against you.

A post of mine from a while ago.

DeletedUser79042

It seems to be the fate of all great tribes on this world to see their goals unfulfilled. And we are left only with lament.
'What if RAM had chose us over DECIDE?' ~ ~B~
'What if Gardez never left us?' ~ GREEN
'What if we had not pissed of BH?' ~ THE
'What if we had allied with Phoenx?' ~ BD
'What if we hadn't set SFC as the dukes sitter?' ~ [DN]

5 Great Tribes, 5 wrong decisions.

"What if Lady Gaga had a beard?" ~ He would be Lord Gaga ? :lol:

add both BH's to eachother mate BH is larger but idk i may be wrong becaus if you add drift to RAM who knows really

0% uBS! especially on underlined comment + (add) "who cares really :)"

robot out :xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser71844

My voice is loud enough as it is, however your voice holds no substance since all the evidence (stats) stands against you.

A post of mine from a while ago.

Exactly EC. DECIDE have a better 'Image'. Ok then, whatever that means. This is TribalWars not ImageWars. And in this game called TribalWars stats mean more than your image. Although some people care more for thier image. :icon_redface:.

And in our little skirmish, rouges or not, ~B~ got the better of DECIDE. :icon_cool:

Plus a lot of those caps are DECIDE capping my empty villages once they found out that I had hit delete.

So DECIDE's warcaps would be even less. I wasn't going to make a point of mentioning this. But; you got me on a rant xD.

SFC great post i love it

Thanks man, I love you too <3

"What if Lady Gaga had a beard?" ~ He would be Lord Gaga ? :lol:

0% uBS! especially on underlined comment + (add) "who cares really :)"

robot out :xmas rolleyes:

Quoting my posts encourages me to post here... Robot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser73174

A shout out

Hail all!

Just got curious about what was happening here on good old W30 and - what do you know? - it's wonderful! My heart just sings to see THE (ptooie!) collapsed in a heap, and some of my favourite old tribe mates not just surviving but closely involved in its demise. :icon_smile:

Cheers and best wishes,
Vilthuril

DeletedUser

IMHO, RAM should have allied themselves with us in ~B~ rather than DECIDE. We wouldn't have turned on RAM, unlike DECIDE.
Imagine our successes if RAM had chose us over DECIDE. We can only imagine.

Thus, RAM, your fate is sealed as the same demise as THE & BD - Leadership making the wrong decisions.
(Parms Post explains this in great detail).
~B~ made the right decisions. We were just screwed by RAM.

Alas, Karma, you had to be a size queen. :icon_razz:

You missed a pretty big part of history, especially the one where your members went to THE, that you were discussing joint ops in a joint forum and so on and on. I don't want to discuss your greatness of judgement that is of course recognized by everyone. Of course, your actions didn't cause anything, it's just others that screwed you. You are just a poor little victim of such an evil planet.

I think it was the decision to take at the time and I would certainly be favorable to doing it again if it was a decision I had to take today.

The mistake of RAM was not to choose DECIDE over -B-, but to just /%&*(( keep nobling that territory without making yourself an enemy to a bigger front, especially when you have an opponent like Phoenx that you can hardly dent (even a little) other than nobling their inactives.

Phoenx is a good enemy enough that you need a lot of resources, time and skill to crack them.

There was simply no $/$%%?%? rush to get those players in, that Decide were not even attacking since they were busy elsewhere (getting in BH way... btw). We could simply have nobled -B- inactives and bad players (there were plenty) for months before having to put ourselves in the way of another war that will drain resources (time, sitters,nukes,D, etc.) for months.

This decision was a perfect display of amateurism leadership of a tribe. A decision that was taken recklessly without any consultation with many people disagreeing. A decision that was not even making a little bit of common sense.

RAM like -B-, BD, THE, DN, GREEN will fall because of their own decisions as a tribe, not because they got screwed by others.

-B- was terrible, so I don't imagine so much success for you at all in any way.

The only part that you're right SFC, it's that Karma is a size queen, with quite a big golden crown.

Michael Wittman

noob is that you im fighting with lauradoom? too bad i dont know the account or where all the troops are but its still fun :p

phoenx eastern front looks plenty dented to me. k85 almost rid of phoenx, k75 phoenx falling fast, k65 phoenx fighting well but we still hold more than we did at the start. so you must be basing it all on our two recruits aldion and mavfan. because two isolated recruits being attacked shows the true match up between phoenx and ram... right

DeletedUser

noob is that you im fighting with lauradoom? too bad i dont know the account or where all the troops are but its still fun :p

phoenx eastern front looks plenty dented to me. k85 almost rid of phoenx, k75 phoenx falling fast, k65 phoenx fighting well but we still hold more than we did at the start. so you must be basing it all on our two recruits aldion and mavfan. because two isolated recruits being attacked shows the true match up between phoenx and ram... right

I think u might have a short memory there! aldion/mavfan where the last 2 to fall as many before them did. as for them being isolated, currently that is true, but only because we made it that way, originally the whole area was RAM one way or the other.

varden7676

I think u might have a short memory there! aldion/mavfan where the last 2 to fall as many before them did. as for them being isolated, currently that is true, but only because we made it that way, originally the whole area was RAM one way or the other.

Beg your pardon but Mavfan is not even close to falling. :heavycavalry:

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

oh you are referring to the inactive accounts. well, i dont know if you made them that way because as soon as they were in ram and i sat them, they never had a player. that says things about our recruitment there, i agree. it also says that phoenx has eaten inactives and is working on two isolated accounts. 1 still going strong!! go varden :p

Mick876

oh you are referring to the inactive accounts. well, i dont know if you made them that way because as soon as they were in ram and i sat them, they never had a player. that says things about our recruitment there, i agree. it also says that phoenx has eaten inactives and is working on two isolated accounts. 1 still going strong!! go varden :p

Why do you insist of lieing out your back teeth? I have had many chats with the original mavfan once he had joined RAM and while he was loosing villages to me. Aldion was also still on his account un-till he started to loose badly too. The only account that was sat which went to RAM was CaptainG.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Small details that you seem to neglect, ignore, and sweep under the carpet.

Ram's pnp at the time of D2 recruitments.... included bold statements of fully active members, no inactives, etc, etc etc...

Kanipuppeli, mrsox, aldion, mavfan, captainG, there are a few others that i cannot recall as of right now...But lets analyze the situation further. Every account eventually ended in Ram hands.. Every account has been used to push, pull, and tug ram members to new, "isolated" fronts... So while you do bitch and moan about our stats vs inactives, (let me guess, killbow is inactive now too? Especially after farming his way to rank 11?? ) Phoenx continues to gobble up vast areas of our territory reguardless of who is present. (reminds you of the way you took over kd 65, no?)

You boast of kd 85 dominance, that is teh one sector that you indeed have earned the victory. Kd 75 was an underhanded scheme that actually paid off to ram. (or did it really pay off for phoenx? The world may never know the full details of it...:icon_wink:) As for your bragging of kd 65.... Well, had morroccan treasures not decided her current path, you wouldnt have dominance there either.. as for "gaining more than we started"... its called smurfs, barbs, and inactives from outside of Phoenx. (again, another gain on PHoenx comes from betrayal. thanks whittons!!) I am still the owner of kd 65, and im not going anywhere.. Kd 65 belongs to Pajuno

Do something about it!

meanwhile, you try your best to scandalize our victories over TWO WHOLE kds at the exact same time. Im pretty sure at one time in the not so distant past, Kd 83/84 was predominantly Ram/drift, and lo and behold, D2... Those Rammites in training that are now apparently not good enough to make the cut. (shadow4.0 just to name one) But at the beginning, ram had their sits, ram had their accounts, and ram was sending support... Since the losses piled up, you have withdrawn, denied any interest or stake, .. reminds me vaguely of Vietnam... :icon_wink:

Now, lets be more fair. Since our inactives are officially gone... (serjon, dk, whittons,) what is ram gonna do now? You still cant crack kev, and from where i am sitting... it looks like we will have his back soon enough. Who are you gonna noble next, if we dont have any inactives? :icon_eek:

ps. i can tell you that i plan to noble killbow, and shortly after that little smart ass bankermike is gonna get it... :icon_cool:

(let me guess, both shall be coming up with activity excuses?)

as for sfc and his garbage he is spewing.. Had ram went against decide, and joined with ~B~... you guys would have been screwed the same as Decide was!!! Ram has screwed EVERY friend/ally it has, counting Drift.. (check the forever stats vs each other, *oh wait, they dont exist anymore*) There was Cry back in the day, (recruiting simstim, reguardless if fraser sent the first nukes) Original Die, D2, Decide, DN, (you let them die and flounder) .. the list goes on. Whomever has been on Ram's diplomacy list appears to be the first people to get fingered, if you catch my meaning...

SFC, what makes you think that ~B~ was special? Do you forget the manner in which you deleted? The manner in which you "gave up"?? Or the fact that you nobled some stuff, and deleted before the retal... thus claiming victory?

You arent anyone to pay attention too anymore, sire. And you only have yourself to blame....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

please keep this on topic noob dont stray away from THE's end your turning the topic anti RAM and this is about THE's end if you want to talk anti RAM make a thread for it. please and thank you.

slates9

Paj is on topic. Every thread in World 30 is a RAM vs Phoenx thread, thus making him on topic whatever the title suggests. Most people have just accepted this now :)