THE's brutal end.

DeletedUser

As THE goes into the dust with thier great allies BD we will look back and remember who has fought hard in that tribe and we should pay our last respects to those players. i would have to pick Jubal as the best of the best from THE. now that THE's war is cooling where are they going to go? whats going to happen to THE? i think world 30 desurves to know.... i know where they are going but i rather keep that to myself and have you all fully understand and experince it for yourself.

KarmaX

It is simple. BH are gonna take the spoils as they deserve it. Don't know about how they got BD spoils though.. :p

DeletedUser80608

As THE goes into the dust with thier great allies BD we will look back and remember who has fought hard in that tribe and we should pay our last respects to those players. i would have to pick Jubal as the best of the best from THE. now that THE's war is cooling where are they going to go? whats going to happen to THE? i think world 30 desurves to know.... i know where they are going but i rather keep that to myself and have you all fully understand and experince it for yourself.

who's jubal?

DeletedUser

you dont remember jubal?.... he fought on the DECIDE front. he was one of the ones that mass deleted... i miss him in the forums.

DeletedUser44039

I really want to congratulate those THE members who fought till the end...
and congratulate to BH for officially winning their war against THE

DeletedUser

ah yes i have to hand it up to BH( for offically being the second blow to THE's death.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Congrats to you lot in BH have a good one and well done on a war hard beat!!!

DeletedUser

It is simple. BH are gonna take the spoils as they deserve it. Don't know about how they got BD spoils though.. :p

I'm not spoils. Have you missed every time I have stated that we played world 5 together and started this world with a plan?

THE are not at an end yet. They are still fighting and we are still launching nukes.

varden7676

I'm not spoils. Have you missed every time I have stated that we played world 5 together and started this world with a plan?

THE are not at an end yet. They are still fighting and we are still launching nukes.

Launching nukes at your former comrade at arms?

DeletedUser79042

It is obvious you have been missing alot the past months m8. Or you just want to "pick" on Parm. Nothing else. Next time, adapt with the new geopolitics, or put a smiley next to your posts, so we know you are only making a joke. Nothing wrong with that.

As for THE, as I have repeatedly posted and without getting into details, those who are left and the new recruits from S_P, are giving their own fight against BH. The odds are against them, but we respect their efforts. They kept the original name but most of the old players are now gone. Still, Jubal, Sir Gramps were/are people who did know to play this game at its fullest. Trust me on that. :icon_wink:

Bottomline:

1. THE is BH's enemy.
2. Not the same tribe it used to be - not same leadership for many months now.
3. We blast them, they blast us back.
4. We are winning.

robot out :xmas cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well actually

parmenion THE are done maybe they are still under the same name but each player is either preparing to delete and sending last nukes or searching for a new home

DeletedUser

They were never my comrades. THE were allied to the tribe I inhabited and that alliance was certainly not one I had anything to do with and I have reports of attacking THE cities in K44 when they encroached on my territory AND when they were allied to BD. Alliances and tribe mates mean very little to me unless they are serving a purpose. I never found that THE served any purpose for me.

Dan15 - do you have a confirmed end date for them or are you postulating speculation as a reality just to have something that resembles a "you are wrong" post?

DeletedUser

Much appreciated SOLDIER 1st Class. I'd like to remember THE at it's height as one of the best tribes I've ever been in.

DeletedUser

well if they are gone, any player in there tribe can hold there head high hats off to them all, a well oiled machine in its prime if the prime had stayed who knows would still be battling it out the same what they did there first wars(players who stayed sure did fight like that),no malice etc its a game and the game has to be played kudos where it is due.