THE's brutal end.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
please keep this on topic noob dont stray away from THE's end your turning the topic anti RAM and this is about THE's end if you want to talk anti RAM make a thread for it. please and thank you.

hey, dunno who i am yet?

Watch your mouf, noob....

Michael Wittman

Phoenx did a good job on aldion. He did eventually get worn out and when he ran out of premium he didn't buy more. Loen gets credit for most of the damage on mavfan but that account is still going strong and getting stronger. Captaing, mrsox were both inactive since they came in but had it been me I would have used them to move up too. Its just my opinion that the ground we have gained is more valuable as it puts us closer and closer to phoenx core. And yes good job on killbow, I hope he turns it around. He should have less area to stack but I don't know what shape his villages are in.

As for THE, I find it funny that BH avoids taking the number 1 spot. Is BH worried that when the world sees how big they have gotten that they will think hey, BH is laughing while everyone fights ram and gives BH a very easy time.

While everyone fights ram in a war that will probably not end for years, BH will be watching you wear yourselves down while BH continues to grow. You will be eaten or merged into BH at a time of BH choosing and they longer you fight a stalemate war, the more sure it is that you will fall to BH

DeletedUser

Phoenx did a good job on aldion. He did eventually get worn out and when he ran out of premium he didn't buy more. Loen gets credit for most of the damage on mavfan but that account is still going strong and getting stronger. Captaing, mrsox were both inactive since they came in but had it been me I would have used them to move up too. Its just my opinion that the ground we have gained is more valuable as it puts us closer and closer to phoenx core. And yes good job on killbow, I hope he turns it around. He should have less area to stack but I don't know what shape his villages are in.

As for THE, I find it funny that BH avoids taking the number 1 spot. Is BH worried that when the world sees how big they have gotten that they will think hey, BH is laughing while everyone fights ram and gives BH a very easy time.

While everyone fights ram in a war that will probably not end for years, BH will be watching you wear yourselves down while BH continues to grow. You will be eaten or merged into BH at a time of BH choosing and they longer you fight a stalemate war, the more sure it is that you will fall to BH

1. KB is in bad shape. I don't even need the reports (though they definitely confirmed my theory) to tell you his stacks are absolutely mauled. Wheres all that support going to that I sent back to RAM??? Or all that "hidden support" within DRIFT? :icon_rolleyes:

2. Sounds like a desperate gambit to get world attention off RAM and onto BH. Finally realizing the war isn't going...exactly as planned???

-- Everyone knows BH is the largest tribe in the world now. They knew it when they were "number #2" and picking on THE scraps. No reason to insult peoples intelligence on that one Mr. Big Bad.
However, BH has done something RAM has so cleverly failed at -- Diplomacy -- Which is why they don't have a good portion of the world hounding them currently.

--So rather then worrying why the world isn't fighting BH (Since we all know why that is) let us worry whom BH is going to chose for its next meal. After all, they almost have the entire world to choose from now...

-Spyke

DeletedUser

You're wrong only on point Spykie. BH rarely looks for meals, but for booze.

DeletedUser

I think it'd be good for everyone to see what happened to THE step by step, anyone up for making a map from when THE was at it's peak to the current state it is in? The ones in the map thread where it moves forward? I don't personally know how to make them but i find them interesting and a useful way to see the changes what occured throughout world 30. I think it would be a good way to show BH and decides victory and the history of the downfall of one of the most famous tribes on world 30 :) Thats only my suggestion though, Congratulations to BH and Decide for your victory.

Michael Wittman

Bah anyone can see that ignoring the biggest tribe and stunting your own growth might not be the best choice. I just pointed it out because no one else had said anything about it. And you say I am insulting their intelligence? Your the one saying that they are willingly giving up any chance to win independently. I have faith in ram because I think we already hold enough ground to make our stand. The same cannot be said about the rest of the world.

Decide-- already basically family with BH if they are not actually family(could be)

Phoenx-- theirs is a different case as they claim to want to defeat ram and then quit.

Loen-- they are being cut off from ram by phoenx so they will be forced to move mostly northwardswhich will give them a nice border with BH someday.

Legion-- will be around as long as they are useful to BH. Not much more room for them to expand.

The others smaller tribes will be picked off one at a time if they don't form into a larger more powerful tribe with the ability to stack their fronts.

I can see how common sense is desperate to you as you lack it but really I was just sharing my opinion if that's ok with you. I should state that its my opinion that you lack common sense and the ability to function in a group. I don't think you are a bad guy bit I think you and nero have a bit too much in common :p

Hehehehe feels so dirty to flame. Not my thing I guess

DeletedUser

ps. i can tell you that i plan to noble killbow, and shortly after that little smart ass bankermike is gonna get it... :icon_cool:

(let me guess, both shall be coming up with activity excuses?)

haha, I am really threatened. I have been waiting for my turn ever since man...
Will I have one of those Phoenx OPs you said that was deadly? :icon_eek:
I don't doubt you guys, but good luck cracking me ;)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha, I am really threatened. I have been waiting for my turn ever since man...
Will I have one of those Phoenx OPs you said that was deadly? :icon_eek:
I don't doubt you guys, but good luck cracking me ;)

:p

Banker, we move at OUR Pace. Tho i dont feel you are the banker i know/knew??

As for BH.. yes, BH was much smarter about their moves to the top... Ram should have used slightly more tact, and they wouldnt have the world at their throat...

Also, had Ram not been so greedy and recruited D2 areas near phoenx... Chances are good that we could have run into BH by going north sooner than later.. but hey, blame your former leadership on that one. :icon_cool:

you sure dont know who i am bud. dont call me a noob with your scouts and no attacks.

ROFL. Really? Your gonna talk smack about ingame stuff? I find it funny... Do something about it... but i bet you cant, cause you are a noob....

While my resume is there for all to see. :lol:

Michael Wittman

oh come one, you know we would stack tommy to high hell. thats just talk. im sure tommys trash talk makes you want to but we would all empty our accounts for a gem like him :p

DeletedUser

ROFL. Really? Your gonna talk smack about ingame stuff? I find it funny... Do something about it... but i bet you cant, cause you are a noob....

While my resume is there for all to see. :lol:

come at me. you will never have what it takes

DeletedUser

Uhhh...Wittman - you are joking...?

BH are in the number one spot. Anyone that has made it to mid-late world (e.g. W30 pnp audience) is either lucky, in bed w/ the right people, or (what I think) smart enough to realize that 2+2=4>3

Analogously...

BH + BH. (pts) > RAM + DRIFT (pts)

Maybe I'm missing how exactly this is avoidance? I apologize if you have to spell out the obvious to me.

Additionally, I find it sad but to Celtic princess - Ram has so many peon accounts and Pajuno is on so many of those fronts that it would be much easier for you to come to him than the other way around. Why don't you come to him? Things would go much quicker and then both would get your wish. I should warn you tho - I would train up with the best of RAM before you do...you're gonna need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Additionally, I find it sad but to Celtic princess - Ram has so many peon accounts and Pajuno is on so many of those fronts that it would be much easier for you to come to him than the other way around. Why don't you come to him? Things would go much quicker and then both would get your wish. I should warn you tho - I would train up with the best of RAM before you do...you're gonna need it.

i trained a long time ago with my friend that got cheated... and bull the only member in your thribe that can hit me with nobles and that i can hit with nobles is you. im not a peon, im just tired of the RAM vs world crap.

DeletedUser

Bah anyone can see that ignoring the biggest tribe and stunting your own growth might not be the best choice. I just pointed it out because no one else had said anything about it. And you say I am insulting their intelligence? Your the one saying that they are willingly giving up any chance to win independently. I have faith in ram because I think we already hold enough ground to make our stand. The same cannot be said about the rest of the world.

Decide-- already basically family with BH if they are not actually family(could be)

Phoenx-- theirs is a different case as they claim to want to defeat ram and then quit.

Loen-- they are being cut off from ram by phoenx so they will be forced to move mostly northwardswhich will give them a nice border with BH someday.

Legion-- will be around as long as they are useful to BH. Not much more room for them to expand.

The others smaller tribes will be picked off one at a time if they don't form into a larger more powerful tribe with the ability to stack their fronts.

I can see how common sense is desperate to you as you lack it but really I was just sharing my opinion if that's ok with you. I should state that its my opinion that you lack common sense and the ability to function in a group. I don't think you are a bad guy bit I think you and nero have a bit too much in common :p

Hehehehe feels so dirty to flame. Not my thing I guess

Loen can still grow through RAM, D2 and most likely with Phoenix when they are done with RAM. So why rush a war with BH?

Legion still have RAM, and what is left from -B-. So why rush a war there? (And I think you attacked them first when they recruited some guys- I even think they asked you to make peace but made fun of their duke.:icon_eek: )

Decide can still do whatever they want to, but it would be quite stupid to turn against BH.

You would probably prefer to be in BH position. One has got to wonder how you are in the position you are in now, and not them. I'm sure you can find you're own answers.

My answer is that BH leaders, even being drunk all the time, are much smarter than RAM leaders. It's all natural that RAM extinction will come first. It's a law of nature. There is simply nothing you can do about it.

That being said, it doesn't mean that something good could not emerge from that quarter of the world and that other tribes won't have a shot at BH one day, which is also very natural in a war game.

Asking for the world to turn against BH at this point is exactly the reason you are in the bad position you are in now : only caring about yourselves.

DeletedUser

oh come one, you know we would stack tommy to high hell. thats just talk. im sure tommys trash talk makes you want to but we would all empty our accounts for a gem like him :p

To high hell, wittman? Really? Just like RAM was so capable of stacking me, killbow and DBL so well to?

Perhaps you should lower your expectations of how deep RAM's support pool really is.

-Spyke

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To high hell, wittman? Really? Just like RAM was so capable of stacking me, killbow and DBL so well to?

Perhaps you should lower your expectations of how deep RAM's support pool really is.

-Spyke

LOL. no sir, you should understand the "special value" certain accounts/players have over others... :icon_redface:

cececole

-Spyke

How deep RAM's support pool is or how deep DRIFT's support pool is? Is DRIFT just with RAM so they can fill RAM with DRIFT support, or is the tribal relationship a 2-way street? What does DRIFT get out of the deal (besides dead support)?

DeletedUser

How deep RAM's support pool is or how deep DRIFT's support pool is? Is DRIFT just with RAM so they can fill RAM with DRIFT support, or is the tribal relationship a 2-way street? What does DRIFT get out of the deal (besides dead support)?

This is a good question :) Can we get an answer Mick?