THE's brutal end.

varden7676

How deep RAM's support pool is or how deep DRIFT's support pool is? Is DRIFT just with RAM so they can fill RAM with DRIFT support, or is the tribal relationship a 2-way street? What does DRIFT get out of the deal (besides dead support)?

Yes it is a 2 way street, at the very least DRIFT get's protected by RAM. Also being trained by RAM members is something else out of the relationship.

Mick876

How deep RAM's support pool is or how deep DRIFT's support pool is? Is DRIFT just with RAM so they can fill RAM with DRIFT support, or is the tribal relationship a 2-way street? What does DRIFT get out of the deal (besides dead support)?

They get ate.

DeletedUser

They get ate.

I believe the proper way to say is "they get eaten" :icon_wink:

And, as in any tribe, if you go inactive you will be eaten. Regardless of if a player is in RAM or Drift, inactivity=internally nobled.

DeletedUser

I believe the proper way to say is "they get eaten" :icon_wink:

And, as in any tribe, if you go inactive you will be eaten. Regardless of if a player is in RAM or Drift, inactivity=internally nobled.

RAM eats its internals :icon_eek:!!! Since when!? Karma was sitting 2 dead accounts + Numbers + T33cher + Super were floating around....

Numbers only started getting eaten after I got the sit, Which was 2-3weeks after it went over 60 days...

-Spyke

KarmaX

RAM eats its internals :icon_eek:!!! Since when!? Karma was sitting 2 dead accounts + Numbers + T33cher + Super were floating around....

Numbers only started getting eaten after I got the sit, Which was 2-3weeks after it went over 60 days...

-Spyke

Do I need to answer this? lol.. !! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Hmmm. You are all off - topic once more :icon_wink: How ... unexpected :lol:

Allow me to put this thread back on track, even though I do not agree with the "brutal" definition.

[spoil]

quiet.jpg

[/spoil]

robot out :xmas cool:

PS I keep seeing 2 BH's. Think it has sth to do with my thermal image cameras? They both look EXACTLY same blue :icon_eek:

:lol:

DeletedUser

R2 I say brutal because of the way they died but anyway doesn't matter anymore. This is just another anti RAM conversation now.... Hardly worth this world anymore. That's why I left pnp.

DeletedUser

This is just another anti RAM conversation now.... Hardly worth this world anymore. That's why I left pnp.

I concur, even though I'm just as guilty as everyone else of carrying arguments over to other threads, I wanted to post something along these lines, but I figured it would be hypocritical of me.

Are you sure you leaving pnp didn't have anything to do with those long range presents I sent you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

R2 I say brutal because of the way they died but anyway doesn't matter anymore. This is just another anti RAM conversation now.... Hardly worth this world anymore. That's why I left pnp.

I hear ya. Forums have become entrenched in a Blue vs Red mentality that seems impossible to get away from.

DeletedUser

I hear ya. Forums have become entrenched in a Blue vs Red mentality that seems impossible to get away from.

Agreed, Parm - but it seems like whenever someone tries to come up with a new, fresh topic, Holly moves it to "general discussion." :icon_eek:

DeletedUser79042

THE is down to 9 players. May soon disband or just stay "afloat" because noone will ever decide to hit the disband key or simply cause noone with that privilige is there anymore...

I thought for historical reason I should come up with the 6 month stats of this past warfare, that did have its good moments for those of us who took part in that. Alot of players from both sides are no longer with us and I suppose some will be leaving the coming days, leaving their accounts go barbaric or becoming single player tribes... Whatever :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 02/12/2010 00:00:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,079
Side 2: 538
Difference: 2,541

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,247,744
Side 2: 4,928,131
Difference: 24,319,613

chart

robot out :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

pretty sad how BH killed THE but hell i do have to tip my hat off to you people in BH you had a hell of a fight and came out on top. congratz to you guys and gals:icon_wink:. i hope you have a plentiful harvest on your next targets:icon_cool:(unless that is your next target is my tribe) lol:lol:

DeletedUser

Who from THE still plays? I assume THE no longer exists, but does anyone still play on either their own or a new account?

DeletedUser79042

Your assumption is wrong.

THE Ranks 40 currently - 3 inactive accounts. See, JP decided that it should haunt W30 indefinetly.

And there are quite a few players who still play either with us in BHx2 :lol: or against us. Truly good players as expected. Unlike yourself :icon_biggrin: (bah I am just teasing you :lol: - I do remember the many milisec backsnipes in K25 :icon_wink: )

robot out (brings back memories no ?)

tangotemptress

Who from THE still plays? I assume THE no longer exists, but does anyone still play on either their own or a new account?

I'm back... but you already know this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice to hear THE is still around, whether they are in THE, or the players that made it THE are playing elsewhere.

The burn out I felt when I left took me this long to come back to the forums, so I guess this is an official "good bye"

Had a great time playing with you all, hope everyone is well :icon_smile: