Thewall Street Journal

DeletedUser51390

We at who? proudly present to you with the following. Hope you enjoy.

thewallstreetjournal4.jpg

p.s. Sry forthe slight blur, after resizing 6 times to get it right I cba to fix the blur aswell:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

Good job Wall

[spoil]If you intended to fail :icon_wink:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

hmm, very interesting. seems a bit more one sided, some might say propagandist but it's a nice view of Who's opinion on certain events i guess. at the very least interesting to have two papers to read. just a helpful suggestion, if you plan on doing any more of these maybe change the font, it's kinda hard to read.

DeletedUser

dude, this is awesome!!! now we have two papers to read hahaha! :D

DeletedUser

If noone around here objects, i will add this to the W33 News thread :)

DeletedUser

All these news papers revolve around who and legion. What about some other top tribes?? TW for example...

DeletedUser

Is TW doing something worth reporting?
...Does TW ever do anything noteworthy?

DeletedUser

Cricman, please just stfu, the battle with monsignor screwed ur tribe and there represantation, and ur not helpin it anymore. Wall great job, but it know seems that who? and legion have another battle..... who gets more newspaper sells lol. Gl to who? in this war, it seem like there kickin the snot out of us, but we have a plan, so as george lopez would say

Please, I GOOOOOOT THIZZZ

DeletedUser

I'll view whatever is more frequent. because big bob times takes too long to come out.

DeletedUser

This is two pages of quotes from the other newspaper discussion thread. I am fairly certain it was meant as a joke aimed at BB. If I recall correctly BB said lets forget this its just turned into a quotes war...

Besides his ROME article is completely off. He just put it in there as a filler and to provoke BB because he put in knowingly inaccurate info... a clever joke.

DeletedUser

LOL... Still the Monsignor thing. Well I'd like to say look at Monsignor now(quit) and look at TW (they have rose three places since the war).

DeletedUser51390

This is two pages of quotes from the other newspaper discussion thread. I am fairly certain it was meant as a joke aimed at BB. If I recall correctly BB said lets forget this its just turned into a quotes war...

Besides his ROME article is completely off. He just put it in there as a filler and to provoke BB because he put in knowingly inaccurate info... a clever joke.

You are correct this was intended as a joke and not any more than a One time thing. Its been a very long time since ive dipped my pen into the pnp game at the expense of another player/tribe. This just seemed like the right time to do one.

its meant to be "one sided and propagnadish" as its a pnp and not a legit news paper :lol: Your jsut not used ot it here in w33 considering the pnp game here doesnt exist.

And elite knight when did you last speak with ROME? And are you sure its him..I happen to have it on good word that he has had A RL issue and left Dennis with his sitting, and his return in not expected.

And by good word I mean Dennis himself telling Druss that he is sitting the account while ROME is on "vacation" ...such a great time to choose to leave:icon_rolleyes:

The merger took place only two days after he left. you can also see one of saurabh001's reasons for leaving is they had no leader. both dukes adbandoned them.. by both dukes i mean Openeye(not dennis) and ROME.

The moment ROME graces us with his presence on the forums to tell me otherwise then I will believe it to be true. If that were to happen then great im glad he didnt quit as I truely believe he did :icon_neutral:

EDIT- proto you be noob so we dont listen to you :D

DeletedUser

say what ? :lol:

Nah seriously, good thread, David.
Well done.

DeletedUser

All these news papers revolve around who and legion. What about some other top tribes?? TW for example...
Aye, but that's the only interesting thing going on though in this world, tbh.

If there's ever anything else interesting you would want to be put in the paper then mail either BB or Wally (me as well as I like gossip :icon_cool:).

Cricman, please just stfu, the battle with monsignor screwed ur tribe and there represantation, and ur not helpin it anymore.
That happened months ago. People change. Sure, I remember it but I'm sure TW grew stronger as a result of the Monsignor business.

DeletedUser

amatus is a proved player and i am sure he is turning the tribe around if he has not already. I dont think people can really moan at other posers because if they werent here who would we have to flam and then where would we be. Oh yeah back in the days of the dead forum.

DeletedUser

Wall, i absolutely LOVE this thread!

I like your style! Good work!

DeletedUser51390

Wall, i absolutely LOVE this thread!

I like your style! Good work!

thank you bobbert....ya know tbh I cant tell if that was meant as sarcasm or not....your wording was not sarcastic and no strategically placed smileys to give em the clue :icon_confused:.

However im glad you keep good spirits about it, its against your normal nature of thrashing about at the sign of disaproval, but hey we all learn sometime right?

always remember wub joo bobby :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

nah i wasnt being sarcastic, i do like this alot, PnP against me always make me laugh and brings a smile to my face.

I wub uu too wall!

DeletedUser

I thought it was pretty obvious that this was a one sided paper!! lol, it has alot of quotes, and you cant argue with quotes.

Nice PNP wall, i like it.

But do you now realise people are expecting another issue..... Mabye the shear workload of a paper with regular issues can undermine your adept leadership!! :icon_biggrin:
Keep you busy..... mabye it was a cunning plan from us "huggers" to get you too busy to plan ops... ?