Thewall......

DeletedUser51390

hello w33, its been awhile...

I havent played tw in quite some time now and dont have much time to play but cant beat that addiction. Thats why im here, i havent got much time to paly during the week and need a slow developed world. This world is my old stomping grounds and im possibly looking to play an account if there are any open(im sure there are if its anything like before).

Now I will say I do not have alot of time to play as im in the army now and work very long hours right now. I wont go into detaqil about my playing abilities or my skills in this game. Those who know me no its not needed and those who dont im really not to interested in joining you anyway .

well pm me if interested

walleh
ditm

DeletedUser

Very to the point.
Wouldn't your efforts be better directed towards co-playing then, since you won't be super active? ;)

DeletedUser81101

this is going to be a serious mind **** again :p I messaged you :)

DeletedUser

Dont co play with DiTM he has a very bad track record :D I think he has been through about 4 co's in about 4 months, 2 have quit TW altogether after playing with him :D

Repinski

I happen to be good friends with his longer term co Your our BUFFET and he left due to rl not Ditm (Basketcase). And I can personally vogue for Ditm (Basketcase) also.

DeletedUser51390

as can i since i have worked with him...he was a basher for myself and IFY in the very early stages and he was great late game with helping out

DeletedUser81101

haha yes.. I just have a very bad luck with coplayers :) oh and mines its only 3 in 4 months thankyou very much!

DeletedUser

I happen to be good friends with his longer term co Your our BUFFET and he left due to rl not Ditm (Basketcase). And I can personally vogue for Ditm (Basketcase) also.

I was joking rep :) me and DiTM have spoken about his previous coplayers before :D

Repinski

Sorry Mines, I haven't trolled here enough since I quit to tell when your joking >.<

DeletedUser

Oh snap I come back and wall shows back up. Who will return next...

DeletedUser51390

hey old friend :)

im not quite back yet. im not on an account here just trollling. Im debating whether or not ive actually got hte time to play at all...

message me ingame casimon. its criminal intent. i just use it to mail people but am not playing it really