They are so many...

DeletedUser

Lol:icon_redface: : TURK.!, -O.E.-, TRGUCU, _AND_, (all in top 10) and OSMNLI (ranked 14) - the turkish invasion! wtf?

and there are also the usual RO, ITALIA, BRASIL, TUGA (portugal)...etc:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I always thought country tribes were against the rules, but obviously not anymore... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5905

I hope the mods will take action against the turks as many of thier tribe profiles are in turkish and they are obvisly only for turkish players.

DeletedUser4770

There also was a turkish invasion at the dutch server.

They all got banned there since they were all multies.
Let's hope for them they won't make that mistake here.

And please admins ban the turkish text they have!

DeletedUser

There also was a turkish invasion at the dutch server.

They all got banned there since they were all multies.
Let's hope for them they won't make that mistake here.

And please admins ban the turkish text they have!

hey Syrniachick, i think we are now their new targets:)

DeletedUser5905

Ive tried to us a support ticket but it won't allow you to state a load of tribes only one player which is no use.

DeletedUser

Thats so stupid i hear that the turks ruin like ever online game ever like WOW and this and KO and many more... So not fair they could start at the middle of the day but us USA people had to wake up at 5 in the morning GRRR

DeletedUser

i know what you mean..damn turks... seriously they are everywhere and they are a annoying... most of the villages of my tribe are surrounded by them in world 4. hopefully not as much here in world 5... we should all declare war on the turk tribes...

DeletedUser

i know what you mean..damn turks... seriously they are everywhere and they are a annoying... most of the villages of my tribe are surrounded by them in world 4. hopefully not as much here in world 5... we should all declare war on the turk tribes...

one day, this will happen:axemen:

DeletedUser861

ya, lets start a race war:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I have nothing against turkish people, but they are violating the rules...

§9) Language

Tribal Wars in an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles and descriptions have to be in English. It is not allowed to create tribes just for one nationality or language and to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban.

DeletedUser2049

It is a rule that this is the English server so they must use english and speak in English. Plus tribes for just certain country memebers are against the rules so I see banning as the only way forward.

DeletedUser

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN DAMN TRIBAL WARS TURKISH PLAYERS!!!!#

You wont last 2 minutes at the top...

DeletedUser

ya, lets start a race war:icon_rolleyes:
a race war..i think not... thats absurd.. i am not a racist, i have nothing against the turks personally.. its on the game that they are annoying.

DeletedUser5905

Come on mods this is a formal complaint by the players, please at least answer it.

DeletedUser

this is a crazy idea. Firstly, i have no objection to other players from other countries playing on an english server, as long as they know how to speek english. If they dont, maybe there should be a translator on the game for people who cant speek english and these people can turn on somekind of setting to do it. Told you it was a very ridiculous idea.

arya009

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN DAMN TRIBAL WARS TURKISH PLAYERS!!!!#

You wont last 2 minutes at the top...

i hv seen them... i guess all of them are point mongers around 79 points... Statue builders :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, this is rediculous, why have rules if no-one has to follow them? This isnt just an accident, the founders of these tribes should be treated just like any other rule breakers, they know they're not allowed too, but they do it anyway.

DeletedUser

i erad one of their members profiles... and it is.... English? I think no... and the rest of it was turkish...

DeletedUser5905

Mods come on please (just keeping this thread up so they notice it)