They're empty and free come and eat

• Thread starter Pleasantly Agonized
  • Start date

AusKilla

So sick of this world and all its whiny crap that I am officially quitting TW. All I've heard over the past few days is "Can I have this vill? Can you nuke this, can you pass the sit, BLAH BLAH BLAH" So that being said, all my vills are empty, maybe some offense here and there, maybe a little bit of D (Most of it is supporting Little Red Dot lol, amazing how we became tight after I kept calling him AssFilla) but everything is open to be eaten, that means you Drama. Just end this world please so everyone can just stop complaining. Cheers. Go eat. Yo Bitey, I wasn't on Dramas side but I like Drama a lot more than Static so hardy har.

:D:D Speak to you soon bro

DeletedUser20939

Your a liar if you say you don't like attention, that just means people don't like you and ignore you. Thanks Ryp, and yeah honestly Ajab grew on me

man I was probably the biggest attention seeker of you all... I play for the attention simple as that. Why else do you play this game? we all want to have fun but I can have fun with 3k also, the only reason I kept playing until this point was to gain attention and make myself feel better by it.

DeletedUser

man I was probably the biggest attention seeker of you all... I play for the attention simple as that. Why else do you play this game? we all want to have fun but I can have fun with 3k also, the only reason I kept playing until this point was to gain attention and make myself feel better by it.

Stop trying to stir on a thread that has come about because of the disgusting amount of stirring that's gone on so far, get over yourself.

Laters Steve

DeletedUser

So sick of this world and all its whiny crap that I am officially quitting TW. All I've heard over the past few days is "Can I have this vill? Can you nuke this, can you pass the sit, BLAH BLAH BLAH" So that being said, all my vills are empty, maybe some offense here and there, maybe a little bit of D (Most of it is supporting Little Red Dot lol, amazing how we became tight after I kept calling him AssFilla) but everything is open to be eaten, that means you Drama. Just end this world please so everyone can just stop complaining. Cheers. Go eat. Yo Bitey, I wasn't on Dramas side but I like Drama a lot more than Static so hardy har.

Shame to see you leave here Steven... Keep in touch, oh yea...... and get a new mic :icon_razz:

*TehDarkOne*

Good Luck in RL Steve, it was fun talking to you the few times we talked :D

DeletedUser

Deleted some unmannered posts and the responses.
As Ajab said, keep it civil.

DeletedUser

i'll be sad to see you go steve; was hoping you would join us as you seem like a good guy to play alongside. maybe see you on another world if i accidentally play another. take care xx

shango love; if you're also going then all the best and look after yourself xx

DeletedUser

See you dude.
I have disliked W53 alot as well. But good luck :)

DeletedUser

Way too much drama on the world....
Enjoy your TW free life (while it lasts)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Always bro I'll still talk to the people I like, Shango, you, Roy, Anthony, Drunk, Alex/AssFilla, theres a lot of them. But I won't be logging in until the temperature is consistently below 45 thats a guarantee.

Damn straight you will steve,U've come to the light which is out of W53 good man and same to shango :lol:

greenmonsta

Damn straight you will steve,U've come to the light which is out of W53 good man and same to shango :lol:

The way I understand it, is that Steven wanted to join Drama!, they refused to take his account but agreed to take him to play one of their accounts. Of course I could be wrong. Just what I hear.

DeletedUser

The way I understand it, is that Steven wanted to join Drama!, they refused to take his account but agreed to take him to play one of their accounts. Of course I could be wrong. Just what I hear.

So wrong it's unbelievable. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's a negative sir, I also hear the Easter Bunny came last week so if I heard it it must be true right? Stop publicly speculating Green, I've kept my nose out of all this back and forth between you and everyone else and I would appreciate the same courtesy. I thought about going to Drama and wanted to go but I still have friends down here that mean more to me than a tribe. I have a lot of people in Drama that I enjoyed talking to and looked forward to playing with but that would have upset my friends down here so it wasn't worth it. People like Shango, Redoc, Roy, Sandy, Raven (Jay and Raven) I like and have a lot of respect for and I'm not going to potentially ruin friendships over a tribe or this game so I'd rather hit delete.

greenmonsta

So wrong it's unbelievable. :icon_rolleyes:

That's a negative sir, I also hear the Easter Bunny came last week so if I heard it it must be true right? Stop publicly speculating Green, I've kept my nose out of all this back and forth between you and everyone else and I would appreciate the same courtesy. I thought about going to Drama and wanted to go but I still have friends down here that mean more to me than a tribe. I have a lot of people in Drama that I enjoyed talking to and looked forward to playing with but that would have upset my friends down here so it wasn't worth it. People like Shango, Redoc, Roy, Sandy, Raven (Jay and Raven) I like and have a lot of respect for and I'm not going to potentially ruin friendships over a tribe or this game so I'd rather hit delete.

Bit touchy on this subject, aren't we boys?

DeletedUser

I heard you suck and are afraid to war... :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator: