Things aren't always so Fleezy...

DeletedUser121639

already told you i did snipe the second noble, troops werent enough and the last 2 hit the village for 72 or 73 loyalty if i recall right.
He is cheating, even if you wanna believe it or not :)

yeah, i guess a guy nobling dead villages as i said earlier, could say a thing or two about me.
I only wish my cluster was next to yours, then you could have your chance to rim me :)

Where did i mention he is better than me? Where did i mention he has done something i can't do? I sniped his 8 ms gap, i will snipe his 1 ms gap if need too.
All i am saying is he is cheating.. Is this the first time you've heard of players cheating and not getting banned? Oh..

"I even sat his acc one time & saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary."

Did you sat at his browser/pc too? :D
Can you use scripts to snipe trains?

DeletedUser121639

Lol. @Zoomela

Nobles can lower 20-35 loyalty per attack without boosters. For someone who's played the game as long as you id think you wouldn't make sure a rookie mistake lol

Also it's cheating he can send 9ms gaps but you oh @Zoomela aka the greatest gift ever to grace TW can snipe 1ms and no one should be suspicious. If anything id report you for that and have TW look into it

Stop getting so butthurt someone outsmarted you & get on with your life lol - you weren't cheated; you were beaten. Theres a vast difference. Maybe next time send a better snipe lol

You are coming off as a sulking child here on the forums with your decorum (or lack of) and instead of getting so defensive on everything you should listen to what impartial parties are saying. I don't see mezonis banned yet so clearly he just outsmarted you :eek:

EDIT:
Or maybe the reason you accuse him of cheating is because you do so yourself and are familiar with the methods ? :D
I think he said that Mezonis cheated with the 8ms train, not the fact that he got high loyalty drop, which was luck (which it was, even with a + noble booster).

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think he said that Mezonis cheated with the 8ms train, not the fact that he got high loyalty drop, which was luck (which it was, even with a + noble booster).

Yes he did, that's why fleezy said if mezonies is cheating because he can time to 8ms then the man that can easily snipe that must be cheating too.

Or... no one is cheating and some people can't hack loosing out to the better player

DeletedUser119333

Can you use scripts to snipe trains?

yes, you can :)

@Fleezus Clyde @TG Smurf

ok lads, i'll admit i sound like i am crying.. but i am not. All i meant to say is that i believe that Mezonis is not legit, and i am stating my opinion. :) I was not the one who lost the village to him, i was the one who took the sit to snipe, so i got no reason to cry.

@Fleezus Clyde

He did snipe from 2 villages his own train, one landing 2x attacks with 8 ms gap, and one landing 1x attack with 1(!) ms gap. And he did it with only 1(!) try. You are free to believe that this is humanly possible, science won't agree though.

EDIT: FC mind your lang please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121639

If you can use scripts to snipe trains can't you use scripts to antisnipe?

DeletedUser119333

Science actually would agree as well.

He clearly accounts for his lag well.

Back to the real question - how can you snipe 1ms and that not be cheating but he sends some antisnipes over a train over itself and gets a good time & is 100% "cheating" .... still think you're just being salty.

I'm waiting for him to be banned mate but I just don't see it :( I think you'll have to just accept you were bested.

Not everyone better than you hacks lol

That's only cause i cancel sniped, you are probably familiar with cancel snipes. I had like 100x chances to do so, and i did it. If i were to snipe it from another village, i assure you it would have been much more complicate.

You seriously believe a human is capable of pressing a single click on the same ms(+-1) without an external help? :)

DeletedUser119333

Have you ever heard of accounting for your ping & presending :eek:

Surprised you haven't in 9 years of playing TW. :eek:

I have. I am a programmer in RL actually, so there is no need to lecture me onto those newbish things.
In the meantime, accounting your ping & presending, only helps you get a clue of the time you gotta send the command. Being legit means you click on it, not a script or a program.

EDIT: i 'll forward you the reports, just in case.
EDIT2: i asked you politely to stop talking to me like i am a trash, and being ironic. You are clearly not in that mood, so that's the end of our convo. Cheers.

DeletedUser119333

"let me know and let's have a civilized conversation"

lmao. L M A O

DeletedUser119333

Thank you very much. At least i got a medal awarded off FC, cause i am probably getting rimmed soon. :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel useless now fleezy has made my argument for me

Not only does he post great content, but shuts down cry baby posters too. He really is a gift sent from the tw gods

DeletedUser119333

I feel useless now fleezy has made my argument for me

Not only does he post great content, but shuts down cry baby posters too. He really is a gift sent from the tw gods

Where's the great content? Where are the valid arguments?
All you guls gotta say is that there is a legit way to know the exact ms to click, but none of you said anything about non being humanly possible to click it on that ms. Unless as i said earlier, you do believe that's doable.

All you of you GULS are saying is that i keep on crying, while you can't really afford to make a conversation with valid statements.

Sad part, i thought most of you were reasonable. I guess when someone disagrees with you, or your friends methods, yall become toxic or ironic due to your lack of real answers.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The great content being the multiple threads he makes to keep the forums alive.
The valid arguments he made is clear to most people, just because you can't do something doesent mean someone else must be cheating.

Only thing toxic here is the guys who scream and cry about someone cheating, just because they got out done by that player
He out did you fair and square, that's something your gonna have to get over. Maybe even try your hand at having a crack back at him to prove you are if his level.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe we are talking about a 100ms train with an 8ms anti snipe. Can we not give credit where it's due lol

DeletedUser119333

The great content being the multiple threads he makes to keep the forums alive.

fair enough, although out of topic.

The valid arguments he made is clear to most people, just because you can't do something doesent mean someone else must be cheating.

that's the thing. I can. Being illegal though; I won't.

Only thing toxic here is the guys who scream and cry about someone cheating, just because they got out done by that player
He out did you fair and square, that's something your gonna have to get over. Maybe even try your hand at having a crack back at him to prove you are if his level.

Noone screamed, noone cried. You are unable to understand that this whole thing started with me saying i believe mezonis is illegal.
You and FC kept on replying being ironic, stating only that i can't do what mezonis did etc.; which is not true - which was not the point.

"Maybe even try your hand at having a crack back at him to prove you are if his level."
And finally, i guess you are right no sarcasm intented. I will stick to that. :)

rubberduckyzilla

Tbf if you wasn’t crying in the externals all this while you could of probably got a better snipe in. :cool:

DeletedUser119333

I may have lost my temper on some occassions indeed, i apologize.

That said, i am more than calm now and i still believe that Mezonis is cheating, and i do believe he won't get a ban for that. Yall free to believe he isn't, and i am free to believe he does. :)

PS. No FC, i am not saying that i am going to use illegal programs. Just stating that the war is still here, and long until it's done. ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Fair enough :) I respect that - I have no problems with you thinking mezonis cheats - however I disagree and I'm sure many others do too so please just don't slander him - send a ticket in is all I'm saying. I admire your ability to recognize you got carried away & apologze for it; it's a rare find in people and I think i got a little carried away myself defending mez so I apologize for that <3

:) I wish the best of luck to both sides in the war and I hope the stronger side prevails ;)

EDIT: I've since read the below post deleted my share of posts in the argument here as I didn't realize this was specifically against forum rules & that was not my intention I just got carried away defending Mez. So I apologize, was not my intention to drag you into a debacle Zoo & anyone else who got dragged in :/ Lesson learned, on we go ;)

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Stop with the cheating accusations and discussions already. It's not allowed. If you suspect someone of cheating, you send in a ticket through the in-game support system and let the moderators handle it, you don't go posting a lot about it on the forums.

I'm not deleting three pages of this thread just because it's intertwined with more serious discussion, but if it continues past this point, anything further WILL be removed and infracted.