Things in RL that have happened since you started playing

vwin007

I was thinking today of all the things that have happened in my RL since joining this world back in Nov 08. I'm sure some here have graduated college, gotten married etc. So share if you'd like.

When I first started in Nov 08 I was at a new job. A co-worker introduced me to this game, subsequently I found myself playing it a lot, maybe a little too much.

Bad economy hit got laid off, had a lot more time for TW:icon_biggrin:

After not working for about 9 months(best time of my life)Went back to my old company for some contract work during the summer. Got a job offer after that for a company all the way across the country, East Coast to West Coast I took the job.

Big city living, much happier than I was and finally living the life I was looking for

Good life/work balance, still enjoying TW:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

2008 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese.

2009 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese and a new pair of shoes

2010 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes and a hair cut

2011 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes, a hair cut and a book

2012 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes, a hair cut, a book and some more cheese (I started getting addicted to cheese)

DeletedUser

2008 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese.

2009 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese and a new pair of shoes

2010 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes and a hair cut

2011 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes, a hair cut and a book

2012 - I went to the supermarket and got some cheese, a new pair of shoes, a hair cut, a book and some more cheese (I started getting addicted to cheese)

sounds......... fun

DeletedUser

Since i started W28.

1. One Kid had plastic surgery after coming off his bike.

2. Wife had a heart attack the day before her 32nd birthday, took two weeks to diagnose her with with an uncureable heart defect (no even a transplant won't help). Every breath could be her last and you know its very bad when you sit watching TV's house and even he can't fix it :icon_eek:

3. Same kid as before spent a week in hospital urinating blood and eventually even after he was operated on and had liver samples taken his ear drum burst with blood everywhere and swab samples showed he had streptococcal septicaemia.

4. One of the other kids had surgery in his inner near after sticking a plastic diamond down his ear to keep safe to give to his mum for xmas :icon_surprised: Doctor botched the op, ripped his ear drum and him a lot of pain and years of tests inand out of the hospital to asses his hearing. :icon_evil:

5. I quit after that as life is too short.

6. just got an email that i'd started a new world even though i hadn't :icon_confused:
logged on and so i had, deleted there also.

good luck everyone but its only a game :icon_wink:

Went from a RS197 to a RS 200, gave the RS 200 to the wife and now have a RS 265!