Things not about Manic

sypherr

yea after moaning and whining storm final stacked the whole of k44 with 200k of each in all the villages to shut me up hehe.

Nah it was just that time of month for me, you know its hard for a mixed village noob to grow up in the big wide world its an evil brutal huggable world.

The Great 1One1

If cypherrr was a n00b, Deus would have raped him already. Funny how they haven't.

DeletedUser52603

Funny how we value Slowdowntubby, DaHolla, Kriid and even yourself more important then cypherrr.

DeletedUser

Funny how we value Slowdowntubby, DaHolla, Kriid and even yourself more important then cypherrr.

Funny that you don't value this guy:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: donovan the brave

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 16
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 452,565
Side 2: 154,935
Difference: 297,630

image.php
[/spoil]

Nor this guy:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Cypherrr

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 5
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 389,427
Side 2: 47,096
Difference: 342,331

image.php
[/spoil]

Over a semi-inactive Daholla. Good choices :icon_cool:.

The Great 1One1

I feel honoured. When I return I can assure you I will be forever popping bubbles. You know, the douchy ones not quite in the air. I know they were designed to fly quite high, and possibly reach the sky, but just like Deus' dreams they'll pop and die.

TGO'll forever be popping bubbles!
The family! (clap! clap! clap!)

DeletedUser52603

Funny that you don't value this guy:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: donovan the brave

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 16
Difference: 32

image.php

Side 1: 452,565
Side 2: 154,935
Difference: 297,630

image.php
[/spoil]

Lets be honest if I was to put everyone who we value above cypherr down, it would be 50 - 60% of Storm 1.

Nor this guy:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Cypherrr

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 5
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 389,427
Side 2: 47,096
Difference: 342,331

image.php
[/spoil]

Thanks for posting my proof of us not valuing Cypherrr. Considering he "nearly" has a whole K front line with us, and over 1100 villages "we" or I was expecting much more impressive stats from him. Especially with the likes of Pepeng Wet in front of him, who had no support and no 'stationary' owner. He wants K45 dominance? Try harder.

Over a semi-inactive Daholla. Good choices :icon_cool:.

Yes we value a Semi-inactive DaHolla over cypherrr. In my opinion DH is 10 times better then cypherrr, so that makes DH in his current condition, 5x the player Cypherrr is. Also the fact we don't fancy giving back DaHolla's account in pristine condition, for if he returns 'full-time'.

I feel honoured. When I return I can assure you I will be forever popping bubbles. You know, the douchy ones not quite in the air. I know they were designed to fly quite high, and possibly reach the sky, but just like Deus' dreams they'll pop and die.

TGO'll forever be popping bubbles!

My bubbles have been bursting for 13 years.

DeletedUser

Lets be honest if I was to put everyone who we value above cypherr down, it would be 50 - 60% of Storm 1.

I know you would. And that's why I find it so funny.

Thanks for posting my proof of us not valuing Cypherrr. Considering he "nearly" has a whole K front line with us, and over 1100 villages "we" or I was expecting much more impressive stats from him. Especially with the likes of Pepeng Wet in front of him, who had no support and no 'stationary' owner. He wants K45 dominance? Try harder.

"He's killing us, but he's not good enough to be bothered with."

Yes we value a Semi-inactive DaHolla over cypherrr. In my opinion DH is 10 times better then cypherrr, so that makes DH in his current condition, 5x the player Cypherrr is. Also the fact we don't fancy giving back DaHolla's account in pristine condition, for if he returns 'full-time'.

You do that. I'm sure Cypherrr is loving it.

The Great 1One1

My bubbles have been bursting for 13 years.

What a shame. You should try walking on, through the rain. Because even though your dreams will be tossed and blown, you'll never walk alone.

May I ask who you're playing atm? Or is that still a secret?

DeletedUser52603

I know you would. And that's why I find it so funny.

Good...we're laughing at him, and your laughing at us.

Come on...You know as well as I do, he's not "Killing" DEUS.

He took 12 villages in K44 at the start of the war. K44 the K he had about 820 + villages in at the time. 6 in K45 from a flat liner and the rest are somewhat creditable, but far from impressive. He hasn't taken a DEUS village for 16 days, but he has managed to noble 110 barbs since the start of the war. Acceptable if he was moving to a front, but a 1 K front says otherwise. I believe he doesn't attack us much, so he doesn't draw attention to himself. My opinion though....

You do that. I'm sure Cypherrr is loving it.

He must love that he can noble his barbs during the war without extra hassle.

What a shame. You should try walking on, through the rain. Because even though your dreams will be tossed and blown, you'll never walk alone.

May I ask who you're playing atm? Or is that still a secret?

I'm not playing, merely observing.

sypherr

lol i love barbs i love mixed villages and i love my crap reputation rock on baby.........

sypherr

Besides gzed your past it and was never up to much your crowning moment was stabbing an ally in the back gett kk to give you an account and we'l have some fun, wana dance? if your good little girl i might let you lead...

DeletedUser52603

Besides gzed your past it and was never up to much your crowning moment was stabbing an ally in the back gett kk to give you an account and we'l have some fun, wana dance? if your good little girl i might let you lead...

Bravo....Bravo...Did it take you a whole 38 minutes to think that up?

DeletedUser

Bravo....Bravo...Did it take you a whole 38 minutes to think that up?

Yes, I'm quite sure he devoted his entire 38 minutes to only thinking of a witty reply to you. That is how we all work. Didn't you know?

Thread = Useless.

Nothing to do with MANIC anymore.

DeletedUser

If cypherrr was a n00b, Deus would have raped him already. Funny how they haven't.

If Deus was n00bish, Storm would have Raped us already. Funny how they haven't. (see what I did there!?)

You do realize that this goes for our side also, yeah? I know of a few players in my area alone that are 20-60 ahead on Storm conquers. Not good enough to be bothered with, perhaps..?

=RedFox=

awww orel you're just too much!
Y'know how it works with bullies? Theres always one that stands out front and then the rest stand behind him yapping away because they think they're safe. And all you have to do is take out the one in front and the rest shut up real quick.
just a little tip for you. you're standing behind and backing up the wrong guy.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyones cares :D

Last edited by a moderator: