Things you love about new worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser92202
  • Start date

DeletedUser92202

Got to say the thing i love most about new worlds is academy tribes. If you have a large tribe there will always be someone in it at the beginning who isn't a baron and feels they should have power. The quickest way to do that is say, hey I'm forming an academy now come join and be important.

Any others that just tickle you right?

DeletedUser

lol_wut.jpg

DeletedUser

I love watching all the premades battle out their egoes on the forums, and then watching them fall one by one mostly due to silly internal issues.

I love it how excited I get when I find a farm with a higher iron ratio.

I love it when my alias is still uncovered, allowing me to get away with sending creepy mails to the 'elite' players in the game without them knowing who it is.

I love it how gaining 10 points can make you jump like 500 ranks.

I love how cute noob tribes are with all their family/academy/brother/sister tribes.

I love the sense of urgency and the non-stop farming/queueing/upgrading.

I love start up :)

bugcommander

I would say that the thing i love most about new worlds is that the forums are actually active. Startup is my least favorite stage of the game so it often so it definetly has to go to the forums

DeletedUser53562

I love the calibre of startup players and subsequent egos.

I love noobs on the forums pretending they're all cool.

I love how people think no one knows their alias, but really everyone does.

I love the way the mod starts off all timid and gradually grows into their role.

I love getting invited to 20 pre-mades and telling 19 of them to get lost!

I love getting in game mail from people who remember me and I have no clue who they are.

I love the thrill and anticipation of first nobles.

livefromthe216

I love the whole 'pre-noble' era of the world, esp. when the siege wars start!

DeletedUser

I love all the hustle of the start up, and all the activity. Its not as fun later on when people go inactive and the forums die down late in the end parts of teh world

DeletedUser

I would say that the thing i love most about new worlds is that the forums are actually active. Startup is my least favorite stage of the game so it often so it definetly has to go to the forums

This isn't activity.

It's madness.

MADNESS I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

eLeMeNOhPi

I love eLeMoNPies...

Oh, I mean whats the point of this thread actually? :-s shouldn't it be in general discussion?

greenmonsta

I love the whole 'pre-noble' era of the world, esp. when the siege wars start!

I get bored after the 'siege wars', and generally quit just after nobles come out. So what you said.

I love it when I get 5+ villages. Then the real TW starts.

I hate the activity requirements at that stage. It is enjoyable, but when you don't have much time it starts to feel like a job, especially when you have done it all before. Rimside is more relaxed and a bit more fun for that stage.

DeletedUser

I love the constant invites and mails, it helps my ego get by.

DeletedUser

I love watching all the premades battle out their egoes on the forums, and then watching them fall one by one mostly due to silly internal issues.

I love it how excited I get when I find a farm with a higher iron ratio.

I love it when my alias is still uncovered, allowing me to get away with sending creepy mails to the 'elite' players in the game without them knowing who it is.

I love it how gaining 10 points can make you jump like 500 ranks.

I love how cute noob tribes are with all their family/academy/brother/sister tribes.

I love the sense of urgency and the non-stop farming/queueing/upgrading.

I love start up :)

I love you :icon_cool: