Things you love about new worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser92202
  • Start date

DeletedUser94835

i love that the 15pts research technologies are here and the churches are not!

DeletedUser

I love proving people wrong.
I love watching the brown villages turn to grey
I love how the top tribes won't even be here in the next 2 months

DeletedUser

I love how cute noob tribes are with all their family/academy/brother/sister tribes.

K53. top 3 tribes are one big ... "close alliance" :D i see in my eyes they are fam .. but one of the dukes say naught :[

LAHV THIS STUFF v

King Dan I today at 01:23
No worries, I do not mind the questions.

Well, sort-of. But in this allied relationship one tribe does not overpower the other. There is no one "boss" or no name change business.

All tribes under the pact are united with the common goals - but separate.

King Dan I today at 01:34
I will speak in general terms.

The purpose of the pact is take over the K, and eventually share it together. Therefore you usually need sister tribes to defeat all other tribes in one K. I am not interested in having a family of PWFL2 PWFL3 etc. It is a mutual-partnership agreement basically.

------------

King Dan I today at 02:16
Hmmm cool. I have one ally as of yet. I plan to create 3 allied relations max. <----
oh you fancy huh? .. o:

DiegoH19 today at 19:14
Ok then nice

btw we've joined the warsaw pact now
King Dan I today at 00:40
=LB= is now PWFL2....

-someone- :D today at 00:42
fam tribe? o_o

King Dan I today at 00:42
Yes.

King Dan I today at 03:07
Yes, I we a family. Only for other purposes though.

Mass recruit - No. We did not.

HE DID NOT MASS RECRUIT! ONLY HAVE 73 MEMBERS IN A SINGLE K PLUS 2 LARGE ALLIES!

DeletedUser

I love when hundreds of people quit at the same time due to something totally non-TW related (Black Ops)

I also enjoy being able to send creepy mails when people don't recognize me yet as stated above.

DeletedUser

i love it when bitey sucks at start up ;)

He's doing pretty well considering I've only been able to logon to the account for about 12hours (if that) since world start.

All shall change soon enough >: 3

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aladdin_A_whole_new_world_by_koenta.jpg

I love pretending to be a prince but really I'm just a street rat who found a magic lamp and made a few wishes. I really got an extra wish because I tricked genie into getting me out of the cave of wonders.

greenmonsta

He's doing pretty well considering I've only been able to logon to the account for about 12hours (if that) since world start.

All shall change soon enough >: 3

Yeah yeah, then suddely you have to go fight a war in some obscure location like Yemen (don't think America aren't going to try invading them). I know you and what you're all about. Quitter. Inactive slacker.

DeletedUser

I love how activity is seriously overrated

And I love how players are pressured into/persuaded to join a new world after 'quitting' previously... and then seeing how long they can last before quitting again!

greenmonsta

I love how activity is seriously overrated

And I love how players are pressured into/persuaded to join a new world after 'quitting' previously... and then seeing how long they can last before quitting again!

Tell me about it -_-