Think ur having a bad day

DeletedUser

his other nuke was 4.5k axes so im guessing he did not send an entire village worth of offence, 2.9k lc can provide a bit of defence :p

DeletedUser

This looks like noob talk here to me. No way feed lost all them troops with church coverage. impossible. would like to see real report not anything hidden cause sems pretty nooby to me. :)

DeletedUser

your right i use no churches, i didn't even like the first church I cated that as soon as i got 400cats, plz send tons of nukes to me as i have only cats built for defense, i mean my pally makes all of my cats in all villages a super defense everyone knows that.

DeletedUser

your right i use no churches, i didn't even like the first church I cated that as soon as i got 400cats, plz send tons of nukes to me as i have only cats built for defense, i mean my pally makes all of my cats in all villages a super defense everyone knows that.

well, if you actually think you can take out your 1st church with cats it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that's what you use for defense

then again, after your previous posts no level of noobishness from you would surprise me

(yes noobishness is a word, it's in the urban dictionary. maybe not good enough for scrabble, but good enough for me :lol: )

DeletedUser

yea I also cated all of my rally points in my defense villages that way my troops dont wander away on me.

DeletedUser

feedme...... your troop loss is impossible if it was covered by a church. just impossible. So ye post and discussion is just a bit off. Put up your real report. show everything. and you will be proven ye village was not covered by a church.

LMAO

DeletedUser

man you just keep coming back, it wasn't a full nuke like said earlier plz gtfo find someone else to troll

DeletedUser

man you just keep coming back, it wasn't a full nuke like said earlier plz gtfo find someone else to troll

what do you expect when you make ridiculous claims such as this:

it was not a full nuke, but one of equal sized cleared a diffent offense village with under 400losses

then come back and say:

ill bet it was the 3kLC, and 800MA the other village only had a fraction of that

if you're not smart enough to realize different amounts of troops sitting in a village you attack are going to cause you different amounts of losses while using the same size attack force of course you're going to get made fun of. can't take it, don't make yourself look foolish by posting that info :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I enjoy talking to travismarsh his insults brighten my day their the only ones i get that last post was an invite to keep him here every day to talk to me so I can feel loved you dont think after a post telling him to stop hes going to. hes gonna think of somthing better and more insulting, you cant give up travis you gotta ride this till i hit quit or u make me cut myself.

DeletedUser

Lucky you.

All my villages are being killed by UNW40.
Seriously.
All offenses gone.
All defenses gone.

There goes my spot in K38 top 10.

DeletedUser

Just Hug them, everyone knows the way to survive a family Tribe is to hug back.. Duh.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser19153

Just Hug them, everyone knows the way to survive a family Tribe is to hug back.. Duh.. :icon_neutral:

As they only have a Main tribe + an academy tribe i fear there is a limit to these hugging abilities.

DeletedUser

The world has moved on quite a bit now & I daresay you would have to show a fair bit of skill before being considered for recruitment to even an academy tribe of a decent family.

Killing is easier than training at this stage of the game.