Third co-player needed

DeletedUser115443

Need a third co-player for account towards the rim, started a day late, ranked around the 1200 mark. MUST be available around about 2AM - 8AM server time (not strict times, give or take a few hours or so) during weekdays. Weekends is a bit more erratic and it's more of a "whoever is online and wants to play can" because there's a bit of overlap on times and our times tend to be more unpredictable then.

Subscriptions are provided by me.

Ability to micro-farm and use FA is strongly advised... or to be a good and quick learner.

Add me on Skype: "mrpotatoedtw" or 2nd coplayer: "cooper24x" If interested

DeletedUser115443

Account is now top 10, 100K points and in NORSE. Need a fourth co-player. The above still loosely applies, although if you can play additional times it's even better. Must be highly active and experienced (unless you have an amazing personality and extremely motivated, I may teach you). There will be a background check of kinds.

If you can transfer a bit of PP from any PP account you may have that's a plus. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser108986

lol you are going to play account with 100 co-players if you go like this. This is how Norse rule :D

DeletedUser115443

You get to the top by being active. As absolutely astonishing as it sounds I have a life outside TW as do my co's. We don't have 8 hrs to spend each day. Well, mabye one of them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108986

My account is also active 20 hrs a day. Farming all my region, but i think "being active" is not the only point to glory. Early merges, internal noblings are also important. And i can easily say that im not appreciating the Norse, they are the 1st tribe in villages and pts. But as an irony they are the 6th tribe in od ranking, this shows how much they show their effort to be the top lol :)

By the way my main point in this writing is not to make an arguement just tried to show that being active is not only point, sorry for being a bit rude :)

DeletedUser

More activity = more plunders = more resources = more troops and faster upgrades.
Being active in a haul world is one of the important thing.

Imagine yourself with 500 troops against a same point player but with 2000-3000 more troops.

DeletedUser111495

More activity = more plunders = more resources = more troops and faster upgrades.
Being active in a haul world is one of the important thing.

Imagine yourself with 500 troops against a same point player but with 2000-3000 more troops.

Think you should change it to more activity= more chance of plundering more resources, does not matter how long you are on if you don't use that time to farm effectively, just saying...

DeletedUser115443

So, like, does anyone, like, want to coplay :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Think you should change it to more activity= more chance of plundering more resources, does not matter how long you are on if you don't use that time to farm effectively, just saying...

Agreed,
well, some ppl just keeps the account online, but never does a thing ..

DeletedUser

You wouldn't choose me. I'm just a baby!

Noob. Though I've definitely came a long way and people say im a fast learner. AND
I'm Lucky!*

*meaning very very lucky to the highest degree

DeletedUser115443

I still need a co-player. 12ST to 4ST <--- must play somewhere within that time frame.

DeletedUser93754

I can play between those times, PM here or on skype (Jellyfrog1) to discuss details.

DeletedUser56076

So many co-playing accounts... long gone are the days of logging back in to the game to find 500+ un-tagged attacks lol