This dusty barren land has given all it can yield.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, this forum looks just about dead. :'(

DeletedUser

shhh...the dead are sleeping...so don't wake us up tim...

jaffe25

Huh? What? Someone say something? Is it time? Are they rolling the credits yet?

Damn it. Not yet. Can't DA just roll over already..............

DeletedUser

Huh? What? Someone say something? Is it time? Are they rolling the credits yet?

Damn it. Not yet. Can't DA just roll over already..............

I think your tactic of making your activity light into a traffic light, and waiting for them to roll over and then claim a glorious victory...... is kinda not going to work :icon_neutral:

Some of DA's southern members are actually putting up a pretty good fight. Theres a few more nukes and attempted nobles flying around than what the stats would suggest.

DeletedUser

DA eh?
That's a shame. Everybody was saying over a year ago that they were a noob, mass-recruiting, passive family...which was true. Suck that they got to be there at the end.

DeletedUser

there are certainly over tribes who probably deserved more so to be here at the end, but its just the way things panned out overtime.

Maybe the whole 'not doing anything' let them stay under the radar for so long and avoid the major wars...

DeletedUser

How can you noobs not have finished DA yet? I mean, even myself, the *?* noobs as well as the northern families were laughing behind DA's backs; they are nothing, finish them off already, or call it quits.

DeletedUser

How can you noobs not have finished DA yet? I mean, even myself, the *?* noobs as well as the northern families were laughing behind DA's backs; they are nothing, finish them off already, or call it quits.
shush you, who quit on us.

Edit: And one who ditches skype ;o

John Lenin

Prague has internets this time of year?

seth89

AXE is having a VERY hard time trying to take out DA. There's another couple of months left.... before they all mass delete. :lol:

jaffe25

I think your tactic of making your activity light into a traffic light, and waiting for them to roll over and then claim a glorious victory...... is kinda not going to work :icon_neutral:

Really? I thought it was kind of a clever idea.

DeletedUser

ohhhhhhhhhhhh a new thread....

/me goes back to not checking this forum