This forum is dead

DeletedUser

Come on guys! This forum is so boring!! Apart from the select few players that regularly post nothing happens on this forum. Where's the trash talk? Where's the stupid image posts that people have clearly googled? Where are all the people?! :icon_cry:

frostyfingers

umm..yeah this is one of the more active attacking worlds, but im surprised to not even see anyone posting while....oh that's right, its the holidays after all...

maybe thats why...

DeletedUser

Well, I've managed to get into the top 20 ODA and player rankings and still find the 30 seconds in my day to make a post, lol. Then again I have no life outside of TW and getting drunk...

DeletedUser

These forums are some of the deadest. Even W27 forums were more lively and that is saying something :lol:

FooFoo Pig

Well, I've managed to get into the top 20 ODA and player rankings and still find the 30 seconds in my day to make a post, lol. Then again I have no life outside of TW and getting drunk...

Some people just don't like talking on forums.. Maybe world 34 attracted all those :lol:

rucked

I think things will pick up after the holidays, there's a lot of testosterone in this forum, which causes many to turn away. We all have to remember sometimes that if it wasn't for each other, none of us would be able to play here! So here's to hoping 2010 will bring some mutual respect to W34.

JOHNBOY15

I think things will pick up after the holidays, there's a lot of testosterone in this forum, which causes many to turn away. We all have to remember sometimes that if it wasn't for each other, none of us would be able to play here! So here's to hoping 2010 will bring some mutual respect to W34.

best post i have seen in a while and very well put i agree with this 100%

frostyfingers

I think W34 attracted very strong and active players, not so much posters...because the setting keep us from really setting up alliances...which in turn keeps friendships limited to within our tribes and families...keeping posting down to bashers and antagonists...

DeletedUser

i hardly posted any comments in the forum but i tend to agree the forum is too quiet nowdays. :)

DeletedUser

It'd probably help more so than me being naked but I don't know if it would draw in the readers as much..

DeletedUser76619

i was just curious as i can't find it yet.has someone done a recent top 20 tribes list?
if so which thread is it in?

DeletedUser76619

cheers.
just for a laugh:

During WW II a British fighter pilot was shot down over Germany and he was captured by the Nazis. He was hurt pretty bad, so the German doctor amputated his left arm. He requested that they drop his arm over his base in England. So the Germans did.

The next week they amputated his other arm and he asked the same thing. The Germans complied.

The next week they amputated one of his legs, and he again asked for them to drop it over his base in England. The German doctor replied, "Sorry, we do dis no more!"

The pilot asked why not, and the German answered, "we think you're trying to escape!"

DeletedUser55663

I WILL HALP YOU, W34! I WlLL MAKE YOU FORUM MOAR ACTIVE.

MKAY?

DeletedUser

LOL! It's actually livened up a lot lately but any help that isn't spamming is always welcome :D

DeletedUser55663

Actually, no.

This is going to be spam, because W34 tried to raid us, along with W36. Or they didn't, and it was one rogue member, either way you're condemned for his/her actions.

w24warflag.gif