This is getting boring.

Deleted User - 848983838

looks like they got their leader and minions to come try and defend their obvious cheating. surely you wouldn't be so defensive if it wasn't so obvious you are cheating with push accounts to farm and to noble. just like a good portion of you cheated in 117 with push accounts some even using the same exact fing account names as you did in 117

even if you are farming your enemies after you clear them you simply cannot farm millions of resources that the farming leaders are having tens of thousands of plunders to you have only a few hundred.

and it's not like you cleared enemies and farmed them because you had 0 oda gain for over a week befoer you set a magical 2.5 mil res plundered on under 859 villages because your record is from 3/29 so lets be generous and say 858 you got 3K resources from every village you attacked again assuming at best you were very close to your record.

exact same story with all barbie members (i am king, b e n, that are the real accounts, and theres no defending what you did because of how obvious you are using push accounts to farm (or the luckiest farmers in TW history which never happens with numbers like these they always eventually get banned for cheating in some form).

all even more hilarious to be too stupid to change half the account names that you used to cheat in 117 that just made it obvious to anyone that knew you, not even playing 119 seriously because unlike these cheating idiots I didnt get rimmed on 117. so im sure ill get some smooth brained response calling me a refugee which makes zero sense or some BS about how their farming numbers are so totally legit when anyone with half a brain and is aware of twstats can call bullshit on within a few minutes. again so conveniently ignoring my claims of their cheating because there is no way they can even defend them besides insults and jokes.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just to piss you all off. I joined Barbie to PP Farm then donated my villages.

I did my part, bliss.

Reaction score
This game really went down hill lol

I will let you have the blue text even tho mine was darker. I can’t be arsed to waste energy on choosing a colored text on external where everyone banters mindlessly anymore. Used to love the external because it had class and intelligence up here. Apart from Chase no one really wasted breathe on ranting up here with few rare exceptions. But now look at this!

channman20

Reaction score
I will let you have the blue text even tho mine was darker. I can’t be arsed to waste energy on choosing a colored text on external where everyone banters mindlessly anymore. Used to love the external because it had class and intelligence up here. Apart from Chase no one really wasted breathe on ranting up here with few rare exceptions. But now look at this!

lol i've been using blue since w11, if you want to use it then use it who cares