This is getting old

• Thread starter Situation.Critical
  • Start date

DeletedUser

highly doubt it markyd, wrong skype name linked to profile and unless he's in the habit of changing names every few worlds it's not him

DeletedUser

what leadership are u talking about if anything its players like u who have gone missing and we know u have let dj view our forums ur a real nice tribe member

DeletedUser

I said not experianced enough, I did not say you were all noobs. that would be a idiodic claim. Some are, some are Newbs and more still are that odd area between seasoned players and veterans. Coordination and communication is the crack in the ice that will break this tribe.

I don't expect shealter at all, i'm used to bringing a knife to a metaphorical gunfight. Thats my TW history in a nutshell. Honestly i'm no leader so I can't claim moral high ground in any way here, but you guys legitimately lack good leadership, hell. there is barely any to be found, and you know it as well as I do, a war with a top 20 tribe starts and the leaders are either MIA or have little of use to say. The writing is already on the wall my friend.

unless u have failed to notice we are a top 20 tribe if u stopped ur b****en and helped maybe we could stay that way if u have an issue with the leadership offter to run some oppps or actualy pull ur own weight not just complain after the fact

Last edited by a moderator:

cuban hermes

You are all aware this is public and open for our enemies to read? Are you all idiots?!

Leave whoever this is to mouth off all he/she likes and stop talking internal affairs on external forums!

DeletedUser92095

Wow. I'm starting to see why situation critical is being so critical about his tribe. No wonder djwright is growing so fast. LOL.

DeletedUser

It's almost funny, they've come out practically parading internal affairs, and they say I'm the spy... :icon_rolleyes:

On the topic of dj, I only had a short conversation with him well after this thread was started. We did little more than exchange a few well deserved laughs about cooler and the tribes organisation. :icon_wink:

And now, to actually reveal something, however predictable it may be. Apparently we're merging with peeps. Cos moar peoplz iz needed to take on Dj.

cuban hermes

It's almost funny, they've come out practically parading internal affairs, and they say I'm the spy... :icon_rolleyes:

On the topic of dj, I only had a short conversation with him well after this thread was started. We did little more than exchange a few well deserved laughs about cooler and the tribes organisation. :icon_wink:

And now, to actually reveal something, however predictable it may be. Apparently we're merging with peeps. Cos moar peoplz iz needed to take on Dj.

You sir, are a pussy(cat). You call us out but refuse to leave your hidey-hole.

Balls out and be true.

We have spies, what tribe doesn't?

PNP is a hateful place but I'll return to take you on. R4W leave off, I've got this little female dog.

DeletedUser

You sir, are a pussy(cat). You call us out but refuse to leave your hidey-hole. Balls out and be true.

I never called any R4W people out. All I did was call out to the bigger tribes on the world stage. You were the ones that came running to (supposedly) nullify the problem, only to end up arguing stupidly. Want my IGN? Try and figure it out as a tribe, it shouldn't take long if you are resourceful. That being said, it'll be interesting to see what you do. :icon_wink:

cuban hermes

I never called any R4W people out. All I did was call out to the bigger tribes on the world stage. You were the ones that came running to (supposedly) nullify the problem, only to end up arguing stupidly. Want my IGN? Try and figure it out as a tribe, it shouldn't take long if you are resourceful. That being said, it'll be interesting to see what you do. :icon_wink:

You fail on the lowest level. Companion? Friend? Tribe mate?

You are a sellout.

DeletedUser

You fail on the lowest level. Companion? Friend? Tribe mate?

You are a sellout.

Fail no, and i suppose none of the above would apply.

I have turned my back on the tribe because it's pathetic. Don't need any other reason, hell, people leave for much less. So I suppose that would make me a sellout. Though, I will tell you right here and now, this is the very first tribe I've sold out on in the entire time i've played TW - W8 opening to now. Just says something about how pitiful R4W really is.

cuban hermes

Fail no, and i suppose none of the above would apply.

I have turned my back on the tribe because it's pathetic. Don't need any other reason, hell, people leave for much less. So I suppose that would make me a sellout. Though, I will tell you right here and now, this is the very first tribe I've sold out on in the entire time i've played TW - W8 opening to now. Just says something about how pitiful R4W really is.

R4W may, or may not, deserve that. Either way, you have sold us out.

Since world 8 you held? Yet now you sell out?

Are you proud?

DeletedUser

R4W may, or may not, deserve that. Either way, you have sold us out.

Since world 8 you held? Yet now you sell out?

Are you proud?

Perhaps you didn't understand that statement. I'll rephrase it.

Since world 8, including all the other worlds I've played. R4W/R2W is the first tribe i've spied/soldout/betrayed. The. First. So yeah i'm proud, because it either means I was wise in my choices of tribes most times, or smart enough to leave and find a better tribe before I got caught up in a metaphorical tribe spring cleaning.

I'm ashamed to say neither I did in the case of R4W/R2W. :icon_neutral: I should have seen the warning signs but I didn't.

cuban hermes

Perhaps you didn't understand that statement. I'll rephrase it.

Since world 8, including all the other worlds I've played. R4W/R2W is the first tribe i've spied/soldout/betrayed. The. First. So yeah i'm proud, because it either means I was wise in my choices of tribes most times, or smart enough to leave and find a better tribe before I got caught up in a metaphorical tribe spring cleaning.

I'm ashamed to say neither I did in the case of R4W/R2W. :icon_neutral: I should have seen the warning signs but I didn't.

Admins, please close, nothing further of worth can be said.