This is getting old

DeletedUser

Reading through this crap, what I want to know from an Ex-Hustle players perspective. The top 5 players you saw in -ND- and the worst 5 players you saw in -ND-. You really don't know how good someone is untill you fight them IMO. Ryan, feel free to judge as you wish and Zeah especially. Just so we can see what you consider the better players to be. I don't go by this whole "I have the highest ODA, I have the highest war caps" nonesense. I want to know which players in -ND- earned the respect from you during this war. I'll give honourable mentions out to Xelol, Avenger, Gino and Black Plague. It's been a pleasure co-ordinating with those guys.

DeletedUser88324

Are you really claiming Yogi/Lordwar are the best from Hustle? Sure, they launched their nukes on one target and got something off of that but how can you say they are the best when they have never done anything more than just launch nukes? They refused to cooperate later on with the tribe and they gave up when suddenly things got hard. Anyone who gives up when things start to get hard is not a good player. That's where the actual fun and test of skill comes in. I would maybe understand had they left if they had been hit without a break for a long time and had more or less been without help and they'd actually do something noteworthy but that didn't happen now did it? The only reason you recruited them was because they were the only big accounts who would go to your tribe and that were some-what near you. I have to give it to you tho, recruiting them did make Hustle collapse a lot sooner than it otherwise would have but that's not a great way for the almighty ND to win a war now isn't it?

Yogi and Lord both used their troops, and got real agressive, and showed good team work combination between them. Launching nukes is an easy task, even Sin City did that...

Uldza, your account has been one of the most selfish and downright shittiest accounts on this world. Of course YOU wouldn't understand why we considered only Yogi and Lord..

uldza

Yogi and Lord both used their troops, and got real agressive, and showed good team work combination between them. Launching nukes is an easy task, even Sin City did that...

And so did others use their troops. What's your point? They never showed anything exceptional. Many others did just the same as they did yet they were the ones who wanted to leave once things got a little bit hard for them. As I said nobody who leaves once things just start to get hard is a good player. You can't argue that.

Uldza, your account has been one of the most selfish and downright shittiest accounts on this world. Of course YOU wouldn't understand why we considered only Yogi and Lord..

Oh please explain why do you think so? Do you even know what I've been doing with my account? You can just ask anyone from Hustle and they will tell you what I've been doing. Is this some kind of a pathetic attempt to insult me or what?

DeletedUser

Why not push the envelope here and just fight each other in game? You're right next door to each other.

DeletedUser88324

And so did others use their troops. What's your point? They never showed anything exceptional. Many others did just the same as they did yet they were the ones who wanted to leave once things got a little bit hard for them. As I said nobody who leaves once things just start to get hard is a good player. You can't argue that.

Oh please explain why do you think so? Do you even know what I've been doing with my account? You can just ask anyone from Hustle and they will tell you what I've been doing. Is this some kind of a pathetic attempt to insult me or what?

Actually, having been the one that got opped, i can tell those 2 where the only ones that put a good amoubt of pressure, time, coordination, and balls into fighting me, and actually got anywhere against me. You did nothing but fake, don't see how you could know what went on dyring their ops or how good they did.

It has nothing to do with things getting difficult, it has everything to do with deciding who you want to spend hrs of game play with. This is a game, nobody in their right mind wants to play for a tribe that does jack shit and makes your time invested worthless.

What you have been doing with your account? Who cares, your at war, you have not done anything but one failed op in the very beginning, you got ba**** and have not done anything since, regardless of having a front.

The sad thing is, those i have asked inside your tribe, have all given bad references concerning you and your account..so you tell me ;)

uldza

Actually, having been the one that got opped, i can tell those 2 where the only ones that put a good amoubt of pressure, time, coordination, and balls into fighting me, and actually got anywhere against me. You did nothing but fake, don't see how you could know what went on dyring their ops or how good they did.

It has nothing to do with things getting difficult, it has everything to do with deciding who you want to spend hrs of game play with. This is a game, nobody in their right mind wants to play for a tribe that does jack shit and makes your time invested worthless.

What you have been doing with your account? Who cares, your at war, you have not done anything but one failed op in the very beginning, you got ba**** and have not done anything since, regardless of having a front.

The sad thing is, those i have asked inside your tribe, have all given bad references concerning you and your account..so you tell me ;)

And that's the problem when the world wins started to appear. Everyones mentality changed from sticking with your tribe and friends and fighting it out to wanting the easier way to get those 500 PP and a world win under your name. Pathetic. And the tribe did something. I won't deny there were players that did nothing, including some of your spies, but there still were a lot of players who did a lot for the wars.

Do you really consider the first attacks I sent at Jen an OP? Are your standards that low? It was more like testing the frontlines and seeing if I can get some easy caps than anything else. And sure, losing 1/3 of your villages totally doesn't affect your account at all. And here you also have to realize that I had a cluster near Tmeat too and that Hustle were at several wars not just vs ND. I helped where I could. The people you have asked have probably not done much themselves or are clueless of what has been happening. I've constantly sent most of my defense out to tribemates, contributed with fakes, nukes, sniped trains for others and was one of the few people who actually took account sits. I think everyone who actually had their eyes open can say I did a lot for the tribe. And I would actually like to know who were the ones giving bad references about me and my account because I can bet my money on the fact that they probably have done barely anything for the tribe themselves and are now hiding somewhere.

DeletedUser

I have seen every report anyone in my tribe has ever forwarded me. And let me just say, yogi and lordwar are aggressive players who play like shit with shit attitudes and 0 honor lol. They fit right into -ND- I wonder why they weren't recruited sooner? Oh yeah cuz they didnt ask before.

I'm not going to make a list for you to pat yourselves on the back more. I wouldn't want you to break an arm. Drews already handicapped enough. No one is -ND- is worth a damn except Nwaro and Covert. Only decent attacking I've seen and Covert was half assing it. There was a distinct change in some accounts randomly, skill set wise, I can only assume one of those two were sitting. I cut my wrist from the garbage everyone else sent. It sadly worked as there were 5 of them hitting along with the entire ND backline. You guys aren't much at all solo or even in a small pack. But all together its a lot to handle.

Xelol. Please god if you are going to be such a shit talker work on it. Its bad. I've never seen anyone send 18 nobles (largly Nuke nobles lol) at a crushed account before. The fact you had to is why you are so bad. It's determination but take you out of -ND- and put you into any other world and your going to be a clown. I'm not being mean. Your ego is just out of control for your actual game play.

Ah and Amigos. Ok I will say nice things about one -ND- account. Brilliant timings. Launching nukes mixed in with fakes *cough nwaro cough*. Friggin backtimed me amazingly on the few villas I managed to clear. Never sent more than 5 nobles at anything but he capped often. And just an all around classy guy. Go figure he leaves ND and the level of douchery goes through the roof.

Oh and hey -ND- I guess you can't say anymore that you never planted spys lmao. What with Blunt and now Master. I'm guessing there is at least one more. Chris. Seek mental help. Sorry a lil bit of honesty to ya back on 66 has driven you insane. I can see you still have issues. Let it go tho bro. It was years ago. I even forgot your name.

And before the shit talking rolls around. Faaark didnt delete, I did. He had no say in the matter and was angry with me but it's my account. So. You want someone to call a coward throw it my way. I deleted not from any attacks. But from the massive amounts of skype adds and hate mail. It's a game. I'm not interested in playing with a bunch of children sitting around mud slinging. I do think a few people are practicing their stalker qualities. Put that "I harass women" badge on your shoulders and be gone trolls.

I'll post up something when I have a chance on the peeps I loved in my years of TW. I'ts been fun. Thanks to -ND- for the fight I enjoyed mostly all of it. Ah also. If your going to give credit to Slip most of that should go to Rip. Hes the actual account owner and a defensive legend. He just wasn't happy about all the non-tw related harassment that happened. That there folks. Is a real man of amazing quality and caliber. Bye Rip! Sorry I deleted :(

Xelol

I have seen every report anyone in my tribe has ever forwarded me. And let me just say, yogi and lordwar are aggressive players who play like shit with shit attitudes and 0 honor lol. They fit right into -ND- I wonder why they weren't recruited sooner? Oh yeah cuz they didnt ask before.

I'm not going to make a list for you to pat yourselves on the back more. I wouldn't want you to break an arm. Drews already handicapped enough. No one is -ND- is worth a damn except Nwaro and Covert. Only decent attacking I've seen and Covert was half assing it. There was a distinct change in some accounts randomly, skill set wise, I can only assume one of those two were sitting. I cut my wrist from the garbage everyone else sent. It sadly worked as there were 5 of them hitting along with the entire ND backline. You guys aren't much at all solo or even in a small pack. But all together its a lot to handle.

Xelol. Please god if you are going to be such a shit talker work on it. Its bad. I've never seen anyone send 18 nobles (largly Nuke nobles lol) at a crushed account before. The fact you had to is why you are so bad. It's determination but take you out of -ND- and put you into any other world and your going to be a clown. I'm not being mean. Your ego is just out of control for your actual game play.

Ah and Amigos. Ok I will say nice things about one -ND- account. Brilliant timings. Launching nukes mixed in with fakes *cough nwaro cough*. Friggin backtimed me amazingly on the few villas I managed to clear. Never sent more than 5 nobles at anything but he capped often. And just an all around classy guy. Go figure he leaves ND and the level of douchery goes through the roof.

Oh and hey -ND- I guess you can't say anymore that you never planted spys lmao. What with Blunt and now Master. I'm guessing there is at least one more. Chris. Seek mental help. Sorry a lil bit of honesty to ya back on 66 has driven you insane. I can see you still have issues. Let it go tho bro. It was years ago. I even forgot your name.

And before the shit talking rolls around. Faaark didnt delete, I did. He had no say in the matter and was angry with me but it's my account. So. You want someone to call a coward throw it my way. I deleted not from any attacks. But from the massive amounts of skype adds and hate mail. It's a game. I'm not interested in playing with a bunch of children sitting around mud slinging. I do think a few people are practicing their stalker qualities. Put that "I harass women" badge on your shoulders and be gone trolls.

I'll post up something when I have a chance on the peeps I loved in my years of TW. I'ts been fun. Thanks to -ND- for the fight I enjoyed mostly all of it. Ah also. If your going to give credit to Slip most of that should go to Rip. Hes the actual account owner and a defensive legend. He just wasn't happy about all the non-tw related harassment that happened. That there folks. Is a real man of amazing quality and caliber. Bye Rip! Sorry I deleted :(

Yea, i am a carton with 35% of all ND taken villas from ya.

Side 1:
Players: Xelol
Side 2:
Players: SlipperyTipple

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 9
Difference: 66

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: -ND-
Side 2:
Players: SlipperyTipple

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 58
Difference: 184

chart

DeletedUser

I'm not playing any longer Thomas. Take it for what it is and get better. If you post up garbage like that while you never got anything on your own then you proving my point farther. You are tenacious and not afraid of losing your pixels. But you need to work on it.

Xelol

I'm not playing any longer Thomas. Take it for what it is and get better. If you post up garbage like that while you never got anything on your own then you proving my point farther. You are tenacious and not afraid of losing your pixels. But you need to work on it.

Good fighting anyway and boring that you gave up.

It where a lot of fun attacking you and being forced to fight for every villa.

Hopefully we will do it again on some other world =)

DeletedUser

Tragic really, that no one can see the light at the end of the tunnel. There is very little skill in this game just persistance and strategy and it's a pity that Hustle couldn't see that. Whether or not you do it as the same group of players or not I want to see you attack in full force to take rank 1 back, being realistic and seeing your size before you could have overwhelmed any of the wars you were fighting in previously. This world is ever changing, the reign of hustle has been severed and now we sit at the top; with more tribes sitting behind Ex-Hustle this is turning into quite the ordeal. War seems inevitable but I don't see it any other way, personally with my friends I can handle the pressure of the frontline but this is a team effort. HYENAS are already war hardened and they'll be ready to take rank 1 from us. TMeat are also a threat and RISE can't be discounted just yet no matter...how complicated they are. So instead of whining and calling each other names on the externals, let's get this world war started already? ;)

DeletedUser94059

Mike i think your standards have dropped. i rate you as one of the best in ND but to think yogi and lord are good then i think you are delusional. Great team work? they got others to send 5+ nukes to vills and then they just kept them clear and nobled them. the vills in the end were going to be shared with the players who nuked etc. I know this cause i sent nukes and could see everyones commnds yet i didnt want a village as i dint care as long as it was in hustle hands. And then them being aggressive to A dead (bknight)acc is nothing to brag about. They are tribe hoppers who wanted out and an easy world win plain and simple. if ND falls i wonder where they will apply to??

http://gyazo.com/affbc0fd54c09f7912a4f78b1ca782f3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

TMEAT is open but ND will not fall I am sorry to say :( Twitch you can join our "noob" tribe aswell. We want everyone to JOIN :D

MAKE FRIENDS, NOT ENEMIES

DeletedUser88324

I was talking about when they opped me, nothing to do with bknight.

DeletedUser

I believe one of them was having to OP via a mobile device as their computer broke? Playing via mobile at this level is tedious, but that does show some commitment and is perhaps why they were considered an asset to -ND-. We will see if this was a mistake or not in due time, I don't believe in the "If they don't turn out good we will kick/rim them" because it just never happens, if they hit the frontlines hard with the rest of us then I'm game.

DeletedUser95452

You guys speak like Hustle did had a chance in the war.

Everything Hustle did was complaining.

Now even see complaining of the way how ND nobles the villas which is nonese.
So someone quits of endless pressure and all can say is you are shit couse u nobled
a villa with 18 nobles (facepalm)
People just dont understand there is no price in getting a frontline villa.

Now also complaining for who ND recruits calling shit your old tribe members which looking
stats have hit ND 2 or 3 times more then who is actually complaning.

Talks of "i am god 1 vs 1 you are shit if you have no tribe" just useless crap from people
who even why have 7-8 Years tw award still dont get this is a tribe game and speaking
of tribes we beat you on all fronts, constantly without even putting a stresfull pressure couse u
didnt even deliver from your side ... or maybe you thought u delivered but meehh was just a crap one.

And you have no right to judge any of us as you dont have the minimal right to judge which ones
we decide to recruit. If it wasnt you there must be a decent reason.

Now jump back on a new world and hopefully learn the lesson if not who cares put a new 1+ year
or your awards and remain still the same selfish egoist players you were on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Hahaha good ramble. dont you have some smaller players to threaten to become your bashers?? the only time i would want to join ND is to hit grave acc due to location (which i have said to some members Of ND). But isnt thier a poll in your forums about recruiting that acc anyway? You guys have recruited to gain easy ground as stated majority of your tribe is tribe hoppers. Get off your high horse. I get it recruitment is part of the game. But seriously its getting old that you are trying to cover up that ND is recruiting for easy ground.
I just hope for you guys they prove there worth but in the end it wont matter cause if they start losing ground you will just internal them them right?

DeletedUser

1 v 1's don't win tribes and ego's destroy tribes.

It's the reason Hustle lost, if they didn't have ego's and could work together a bit more they would have destroyed us. You may not like what I say -ND- but as bad as Hustle were they still destroyed the BK account, imagine if they had the Co-operation and Co-ordination of HYENAS? Half of you wouldn't have the audacity to show up on the externals if you were down in stats as you only come on to gloat and pat yourself on the back, the same thing that Hustle did when they had a few good days on us. Essentially, a lot of us are cut from the same cloth.

Although some of the egotistical players in Hustle were worthy of the high self-esteem and excessive praise they had for themselves, they were actually quite challenging adversaries at times. I know a lot of you were dealing with multiple sits. Hopefully we see some of you on different accounts!

DeletedUser95452

....but as bad as Hustle were they still destroyed the BK account, ....

Husttle didnt destroyed Bk.

Indeed the reason they couldnt even destroy an account that was sitted 24/7 makes vomit even more for them.

At the end of the day it was internal with like 90% of villas back on ND so mehh they didnt get any ground.

You cant say that for who ever got internaled on Hustle.
Usully they did after ND got the most first ;p.

And stop beeing anonymous
... i know who you are :)