This is getting old

DeletedUser

The owner quit and we were forced to internal it. If we take a village from Hustle they are down 1 and we are up 1, if we take one of our own we just stay the same in terms of ground. Yes we prevented them from taking the majority of it but it was still a decent setback to us due to the nobles we had to use on a tribesmate, not all of us have a vast amount of nobles to waste (not to say that you do either). If you know who I am then Skype me, but I know you won't :)

DeletedUser88324

Lol let him remain ananymous. If he is who i think he is, he doesnt need to hide, and i hold respect towards him, his account and his beliefs.

@Ryan, you are one of the few whom i can say i respect from Hustle, mainly because you did your best, you tried. You sat multiple accounts, you even got involved in leading of a dead tribe, which is not an easy task, let alone, stressfull as hell.

However, since i met you couple worlds back, you have always chosen the wrong group of players to be with, not because it was the losig side, as there can be honor even while losing, but because those group of players aside from being egotistical are selfish me me players... so forgivr me if i do not give your opinion and judgement regardig our tribe roster much importance.
I have a good explanation as to why in my eyes, the sort of loyalty many speak of in this game is overrated completely unrelated to the game.
Non-the-less, i wish to see you on same side of things some day ;)

Edit:
@Pain: you know, i gave you the benefit of the doubt and looked into what you were recently up to, and asked around some more inside your tribe mates and ex tribe mates.. i gotta say, what a waste of time and effort..

http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4863818&type=&pn=1

Yeah, losing villages to Tmeat, and using nobles on 2k barbs. WHAT AN EFFORT.

Im not going to even bother argueing with the likes of you even more.. what a waste of bus travel time i could have been watching YouTube. Lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser95452

The owner quit and we were forced to internal it. If we take a village from Hustle they are down 1 and we are up 1, if we take one of our own we just stay the same in terms of ground. Yes we prevented them from taking the majority of it but it was still a decent setback to us due to the nobles we had to use on a tribesmate, not all of us have a vast amount of nobles to waste (not to say that you do either). If you know who I am then Skype me, but I know you won't :)

No you not getting my point not saying u wrong on that and am not using double standarts on internaling.
What am saying is they tried OPing it once or twice or more and each time failed and that shows how a group of players
care to save villas branded with their tribe name also by sitting.

Now go to hustle previous posts and most you'll find is blaming sitters, holidays, dead dogs or what ever else to blame for.

Wasnt Jordan a top defender (At least so you sad to me Noctis) and wut got wiped in 24 hours.
Heard was on holiday later with 3 co's on profile and even if its true then most to vomit for the sitters who
dont care for other tribe mates.

And yes i know who you are :)

No need to PM ... didnt u just asked a lil ago if i had left w73 ?

DeletedUser

I've never said Darkness Jordan was a top defender, I never really got to hit Jordan properly for that matter so any basis for that would have been from external sources. The point I am making is Hustle were a bad tribe and still made us lose an account, due to tribe efforts and team work we kept the majority of the villages at the cost of our noble counts. I'm acknowledging a weakness so we can come back stronger, hopefully at our best ever for when we fight a good tribe like HYENAS. No, you don't know who I am. I know exactly who you are thinking of and it has been mentioned to me numerous times as well. We seldom ever talk via Skype directly.

uldza

Edit:
@Pain: you know, i gave you the benefit of the doubt and looked into what you were recently up to, and asked around some more inside your tribe mates and ex tribe mates.. i gotta say, what a waste of time and effort..

http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4863818&type=&pn=1

Yeah, losing villages to Tmeat, and using nobles on 2k barbs. WHAT AN EFFORT.

Im not going to even bother argueing with the likes of you even more.. what a waste of bus travel time i could have been watching YouTube. Lol

I don't want to make excuses about losing villages to Tmeat but the attacks were mainly launched on Friday, a day after the tribe collapsed and I had decided I'll just go away from the game for one day and go drinking. The only thing I did all day was tag some incomings from a friends computer from time to time. I decided it was just not worth defending that small cluster again because 1) it draws my defense there 2) I wanted to actually drink for one day not worry about TW. He can gloat all he wants about capping them off of me finally after failing miserably other times.

And as for nobling barbs it seems you aren't familiar with basic TW strategy. I had 150+ nobles spare and realistically I have nowhere near enough nukes to be able to use them all on a proper target near me. That's why I decided to strengthen my cluster and gain a couple more villages I could easily build up. In the long term it's beneficial to me. I still have a lot more than 100 nobles. I probably wont have a shortage of them for quite a while but now I'll actually have a couple more nukes and Ds to use once they build up.

DeletedUser88324

yeah..definately bro, you are mastering tw strategy :icon_eek:

sooooo.. we know you can take uncontested villages.. i'm wondering how you do now that those defend and fight back :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113220

^ Yawn, If only L & L was defending when he took those villages... But Whatever, He took them so props to him, Lets see him take another 20 when she is now allow on her account.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not a single war stat prior to this congrats, I beg of you to try and take one now.

I came on to one train incoming, Well done...

I WANNA BE LIKE YOU.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yawn.

I know, I am going to sleep been up with a poorly boy.

Quick pain, I told you I am going to bed, Now is your chance.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its still ground gained at the same time.

Hows that gained ground looking now :icon_biggrin:
What happens when proven failures speak to fast on easy caps.
Do something note worthy and praise yourself for once and we might have a smidgen of respect for you.
Now back to internals you go :p

DeletedUser20045

Yes I noticed earlier :icon_neutral: Internals are great btw :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to come on here and flame Pain.Carbon, he's pretty much the only person fighting back and he's fighting against an entire tribe. Looking at the command sharing on some of his villas his incoming count must easily top 4K. With the little backing he is receiving from his tribe we are going to wipe him out but that doesn't necessarily make him a bad player or a failure in any case. The easy caps from L&L don't make him a bad player either, merely an opportunist. If your neighbor in war times comes onto the forums and announces they have a two day attack able ban then you are going to take advantage of it and would be a fool not to.

DeletedUser94059

5.5k was the highest while i sat it (was probably higher before i got onto it). its around 4k atm its sucks the others in the north arent doing shit but you have to accept that. its why the tribe has failed in the past and will continue to fail when people refuse to attack a member cause they are friends. shouldnt that give you the reason

DeletedUser95452

5.5k was the highest while i sat it (was probably higher before i got onto it). its around 4k atm its sucks the others in the north arent doing shit but you have to accept that. its why the tribe has failed in the past and will continue to fail when people refuse to attack a member cause they are friends. shouldnt that give you the reason

Tell em to Disband >>> Make a New Tribe >>> And -ND- will help them this time find a Decent name too.

Sometimes marketing counts too ;p

DeletedUser

That does suck and they should drop that mentality. I know L&L would welcome the fight so there is no reason for them not too really.

Just because your friends with someone doesn't mean you can't be on opposing sides and fight. I never understood this.

DeletedUser

I can agree to that, Twitchsd and myself have spoken for awhile now and I would consider us to be friends at this point. I like the fact that neither of us tried to negotiate any sort of private NAP with each other or avoid confrontation with each other on the field, you just hope that on a future world you end up on the same side.

Xelol

I think Rises new plan are to lose village untill we are all out of nobles.