This is getting tired, but again a 1/2 priced nobles topic

DeletedUser

:-O

Hope you are just trying to give us a little false hope?? ;-)
Good luck with that.

Just in case it is voted down, can we demand a recount? How are the rules and laws about that? How were the voting ballots? Were they clear enough? How about the overseas votes? Were all votes digital, or were some in paper as well? :p

DeletedUser656

If it's technically impossible to strip out votes from other worlds and the result is really close I'll just redo the poll.

DeletedUser

"Oh, pleaze don't keeps me in suspenders cap'n" - my little brother

Translation, "the suspense is killing me!"

DeletedUser

If it's technically impossible to strip out votes from other worlds and the result is really close I'll just redo the poll.

I know it is shortly after the close of the poll... It is closed right? Anyway, any word yet?

DDragon12

Well it is a re-vote for this half priced nobles, i voted yes and i hope this time itl win.

DeletedUser

Thanks Morthy, for the quick action. Let's hope it will all go alright now and we get the votes we need...

Half priced Nobles Vote!

Important: If you vote in this poll and do not play World 12 a permanent global ban will be put on your accounts.

Basically the vote is for half priced packets, meaning a packet will cost half of the current price. A village with maxed resources will be able to store 26 instead of 13 packets. This does not affect how many packets it costs for the actual noble.

This vote will be open for the next week. If at least 2/3rd of the votes are for YES, then we will implement on November the 4th.

If this does go through, please plan accordingly, we will make a final announcement with your decision!

No 43 30.94%
Yes 96 69.06%

Votes cast: 139

That red part made me laugh really hard. :-D

DeletedUser

"Oh, pleaze don't keeps me in suspenders cap'n" - my little brother

Translation, "the suspense is killing me!"

lol, your lil bro is a cartoon!

still fail to see any logical argument for full priced nobles, yet the the no votes still come out of spite. . .

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how I cast my vote the second time around. It's a real botch job I'm afraid. Whatever the result it will be immediately invalidated. Even the Afgans made a better fist of voting than this lot.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how I cast my vote the second time around. It's a real botch job I'm afraid. Whatever the result it will be immediately invalidated. Even the Afgans made a better fist of voting than this lot.:icon_confused:

Any reasonable explanation to back this up?

And not to get into any political discussion, but it is not the Afghans making a mockery of the elections...

DDragon12

Oh no, the No votes once again is more than 1/3

No 77 34.68%
Yes 145 65.32%

DeletedUser

I want a vote after this one, asking: "Do you agree with NO half-priced nobles??"
Need 2/3 Yes on that to stop half-priced nobles =)
That would be more fair

DeletedUser

I want a vote after this one, asking: "Do you agree with NO half-priced nobles??"
That would be more fair

Just stand on your head instead.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But the majority clearly wants halfpriced nobles, so why not implement it?
TW and its rules...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excellent idea, pedrag :icon_smile:

We should have originally had a vote on whether we should have a vote against half-priced nobles.

DeletedUser

That would be more fair

Presumably what TW want is a clear majority before implementing any change. Therefore I think they have got the 2/3 majority spot on. I think the way you have phrased your question is very confusing. In fact, the only way I can understand what you are saying is based on the fact I know you are from DNY and therefore firmly in favour of half price nobles.

The way you have phrased the question is that you want 2/3 to stop a change being made. That's too much and the best you could hope for is 50/50.

DeletedUser

Presumably what TW want is a clear majority before implementing any change. Therefore I think they have got the 2/3 majority spot on. I think the way you have phrased your question is very confusing. In fact, the only way I can understand what you are saying is based on the fact I know you are from DNY and therefore firmly in favour of half price nobles.

The way you have phrased the question is that you want 2/3 to stop a change being made. That's too much and the best you could hope for is 50/50.

Yep like he was being serious and all eh?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Damn Suko, you stole my reply! hehe

Fear seems to win this again...

No 101 37.69%
Yes 167 62.31%

Votes cast: 268