This is getting tired, but again a 1/2 priced nobles topic

DeletedUser

No 107 33.54%
Yes 212 66.46%

Votes cast: 319

It is not going so well. :icon_confused:

Damn noobs that are allowed to vote in this world, without playing in it.. :icon_evil:

And for the love of god, don't close this one. This is the only topic this world has... :icon_rolleyes:

DDragon12

The votes look like this:

No 112 34.15%
Yes 216 65.85%

But still there is time and if some ppl vote for yes then yes can win.

DeletedUser

yes it is annoying when the threads keep getting locked. NO vote gaining momentum. I don't think this world is ready for half price nobles. I fairness you can't change the rules halfway through a game.

DeletedUser

yes it is annoying when the threads keep getting locked. NO vote gaining momentum. I don't think this world is ready for half price nobles. I fairness you can't change the rules halfway through a game.

The game is over for this world and has been for quite some time.

DeletedUser

that is a bummer. guess its best to leave the graveyard to the worms.

slinkiestwizard

that is a bummer. guess its best to leave the graveyard to the worms

i was thinking more along the lines of japanese beatles , dont they live on cow dung?

DDragon12

I dont know about em, but the no vote, like drongomick said, takes a big momentum, but the vote isnt over yet, there are like 200 players that can still vote.

DeletedUser

It seems like a lot of people found some passwords lying around. 367 votes?? Are you kidding me?

DeletedUser

Sucks for you guys, I believe something like this happened on W1?

DeletedUser

Same thing happened on world 10. If the accounts are still around then it means either they have lots and lots of premium points or they just log on once a week to keep themselves alive and can still vote. Which was why after the first vote failed on 10 I tried to lobby to have the poll time shortened as to increase the chances of it passing but instead it went from 5 to 7 days.

No one that inactive will vote in favor of the poll without something being in it for them. Which is why CTRL has been preparing for months (since our last one failed) lobbying for yes votes trying to get as many people on our side and it STILL barely passed on 10.

DeletedUser

If there would have only been a way to actually TAKE OUT a player in a world, we would not have had this discussion at all. This all just blows...

And now we need to start lobbying? This is not politics-game. :-x

Anyway, how on earth did you approach them? What did you offer them, so they would YES for you?

DeletedUser

Politics is a very big part of the game. Although it pains me to say it. Especially when it comes to getting the things that you want in terms of polls. I have various deals with people who don't matter that I won't take them out as long as they vote yes. Small players under 100k points who can play in peace because of this and it doesn't annoy myself or my tribe on a large scale since we have big enemies around to kill and can't concern ourselves too much with small fries.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy and going around campaigning for votes are totally different politics. First is more important than nukes, from time to time, but the second should not be part of this game, if you ask me.

Anyway, this will not work for DNY anyway, as we have a noob-killing policy. Also a reason, this is going to be voted down probably...

EDIT:

PS. Woodly, what were the results again with your first and second voting round?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr. B is right, if we stopped killing anyone 100K and under there wouldn't be anyone left to kills >.<

DeletedUser

Yes, I want half priced packets 210 49.18%

No, leave the packet settings the same 217 50.82%

Votes cast: 427

That was the first round

DeletedUser656

The results shown on the poll may be incorrect as there was a short period of times when players on other worlds could vote. I'll strip those out manually and post the final numbers once voting has finished.