This is not a real tournament

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Hello, this is not a real tournament. If we want to get information about who are the best players, we can do it only in one way:

No tribes....each player plays for himself, each against all, no grouping and playing in tribes where the others can lift you up.
No co-coplay
No account sit
No supporting any player
An equal number of barb villages next to each player

This is the only way we have a real tournament, everything else is unfair and accounts with co-players and account sit also have too much advantage in the tournament over solo players.

Deleted User - 848933290

What you've just said resumes what you are: a cyber Rambo

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this is extremely dumb. Delete the thread tbh

Edit: Also batan why on earth would you want a world where its every person for themselves. You would literally be nobled within a week, least you could get that achievement i guess.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Batan has achievement: Get rimmed on every world you play within 7 days, because everyone is bad except you!

Icarus*

Reaction score
i think this tournament is kinda bull too. like you can't even spend pp here, like how am i supposed to thrive in start up? someone please explain. this is the sole reason i haven't even bothered to make an account. and i see many others too

I guess its a troll?

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
So many n00bs shit talk here but nobody ever manages to do anything to me in the game. I get rimed? I never lost a single village loser. It's just a wet dream of losers like Cidvarmo who I noble with defense troops.

I expressed my opinion on the tournament and that s it. You don't have to like it but its true. It's not a real tournament. It's a tournament of co-playing accounts. It's just a normal world with bigger speed and no premium.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So many n00bs shit talk here but nobody ever manages to do anything to me in the game. I get rimed? I never lost a single village loser. It's just a wet dream of losers like Cidvarmo who I noble with defense troops.

I expressed my opinion on the tournament and that s it. You don't have to like it but its true. It's not a real tournament. It's a tournament of co-playing accounts. It's just a normal world with bigger speed and no premium.

i know right. i cannot believe these other n00bs cannot comprehend that. i never lost a village either, i never even lost a building level. so many people are just not on my level, but this cannot be shown just because this tournament allows TRIBES. whats the point of that? for people to cooperate? i'll beat anyone, anywhere, anytime on a tribal wars server with no tribes. its just that easy for me. like they even tried to nerf me even harder by not allowing premium and buying resources. if they didnt do that y'all should be really scared. there would be no point in even spawning on the server. you don't have to like it, but its true.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i know right. i cannot believe these other n00bs cannot comprehend that. i never lost a village either, i never even lost a building level. so many people are just not on my level, but this cannot be shown just because this tournament allows TRIBES. whats the point of that? for people to cooperate? i'll beat anyone, anywhere, anytime on a tribal wars server with no tribes. its just that easy for me. like they even tried to nerf me even harder by not allowing premium and buying resources. if they didnt do that y'all should be really scared. there would be no point in even spawning on the server. you don't have to like it, but its true.