This is not a real tournament

Icarus*

Reaction score
This game goes beyond the individual skill of a player. It's about coordination , smartness , cooperation within tribe , diplomacy and many more.

This is why it's called tribal wars and not 1vs1 tournament.

This game has never been a 1 player game nor it will be to decide who is better at what and since you cannot comprehend that it seems you are clueless about what this game is all about .

kilbo

Reaction score
TRIBAL WARS implies a game about wars against tribes my man, like its literaly the name of the game, If u came alone and with no startegy its ur problem.

Tribalwars is also about improvising due to your surroundings ;D

rubip11

Reaction score
Honestly this thread makes 0 sense lmao. Tribal Wars is a team game so why would a tournament be played solo? lmfao And a win doesnt determine if you're better or worse than the other players theres plenty of luck aswell involved in the game

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello, this is not a real tournament. If we want to get information about who are the best players, we can do it only in one way:

No tribes....each player plays for himself, each against all, no grouping and playing in tribes where the others can lift you up.
No co-coplay
No account sit
No supporting any player
An equal number of barb villages next to each player

This is the only way we have a real tournament, everything else is unfair and accounts with co-players and account sit also have too much advantage in the tournament over solo players.

Go play a speed x1 tournament if you want that (not sure if it was a thing here, but probably had these before it happened on the BR server), here we are playing TRIBAL Wars

About co-play AND account sitting... This is not a competition about who doesn't have a life as well, sorry '-'

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i know right. i cannot believe these other n00bs cannot comprehend that. i never lost a village either, i never even lost a building level. so many people are just not on my level, but this cannot be shown just because this tournament allows TRIBES. whats the point of that? for people to cooperate? i'll beat anyone, anywhere, anytime on a tribal wars server with no tribes. its just that easy for me. like they even tried to nerf me even harder by not allowing premium and buying resources. if they didnt do that y'all should be really scared. there would be no point in even spawning on the server. you don't have to like it, but its true.

Alushu

Reaction score
I know right. i cannot believe these other n00bs cannot comprehend that. i never lost a village either, i never even lost a building level. so many people are just not on my level, but this cannot be shown just because this tournament allows TRIBES. whats the point of that? for people to cooperate? i'll beat anyone, anywhere, anytime on a tribal wars server with no tribes. its just that easy for me. like they even tried to nerf me even harder by not allowing premium and buying resources. if they didnt do that y'all should be really scared. there would be no point in even spawning on the server. you don't have to like it, but its true.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i know right. i cannot believe these other n00bs cannot comprehend that. i never lost a village either, i never even lost a building level. so many people are just not on my level, but this cannot be shown just because this tournament allows TRIBES. whats the point of that? for people to cooperate? i'll beat anyone, anywhere, anytime on a tribal wars server with no tribes. its just that easy for me. like they even tried to nerf me even harder by not allowing premium and buying resources. if they didnt do that y'all should be really scared. there would be no point in even spawning on the server. you don't have to like it, but its true.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

but don't beat me pls. -Niko
@TG Smurf @El Bahattee

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
but don't beat me pls. -Niko
@TG Smurf @El Bahattee

styv

Reaction score
This is a great, salty thread! Thanks everyone for making this fun! :)