This is so funny

DeletedUser119333

I like you flex for handling this thing as an above 15 years old person, unlike your (ex-)tribemates. And I liked that you showed some respect or whatever we should call that.
Its obvious you are better than these other noobs that are/were in your tribe, but lets be realistic. You did one cancel snipe on which you got outplayed, and according to you, you sniped a couple of other trains, big deal, any average player can do that. Idk why you're trying tomake it seem like you were offered to co play because of the skill you showed cause lets be realistic, we didnt really see anything that anyone else that understands this game couldn't do.

But anyway this thread has been pretty pointless for some time now, just whining and trolling lol

Talking bout my cancel snipe on Kurtis back then? That was just out of boredom, we all knew i was getting rimmed, due to hobes OPin our south end back then, no D troops efficient enuf to support the north end, which was pretty much outnumbered by a mile from you guys. Yall did what you had to, again.

Bout skills and stuff of mine, or anyone else. Im telling you again, all i did was mentioning em to reply to Cid's constant provocations. I realised afterwards that's my bad, primarily cause yes, indeed i shouldn't have done so due to the fact i did sound like im bragging, which im assuring you i wasn't. And secondary cause my spit should have been the way to deal with Cid.

Finally, i do agree about this thread, and i am assuring you im willing to stop as long as you guys don't have anything left to say in order to further mock me. Cheers

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think your last OP that was successful is the very last one. like how many OP splatted before that?

you think some of the player will stay active if they cant grow.. most of the member have no growth potential for more than a week. thats normal..

your OP is not that good LOL..
Our "last" OP was also our first OP/coordinated attack.

Like I mentioned above, the war was declared because you guys started/Launched your OP(Which was a total failure with no villages nobled). To which we countered attacked with some nukes/nobles.
A counter attack is not the same as a pre-planned attack.
Since then up until our OP it was just free-for-all because again, as mentioned above, we were first focusing tribes who were closer towards us.

When those tribes were taken care of. We started to plan our actual attack against your guys, aka "our last OP" as you call it.
And again, the effect/result of that OP was pretty obvious.

So I'm honestly not sure why you think you guys have "splatted" multiple OPs from us lol.
Just because a few members sent nukes separately doesn't mean it's an actual full tribe-OP