This is so funny

Deleted User - 11549951

When i was doing dissertation, I just gave up my villages and focused on real life.
So, good job to you MoneyHeist for putting up a fight!

Money Heist

Reaction score
When i was doing dissertation, I just gave up my villages and focused on real life.
So, good job to you MoneyHeist for putting up a fight!
Yeah quarantine will be over soon. I wouldn't have time to play this game anyways

Deleted User - 11549951

Well, he certainly shifted the whole thing with this show he put on.
If he didn't join, the world would've been much more one-sided.

Deleted User - 11549951

These guys wouldnt get together otherwise.
Sometimes the simplest of shifts in the beggining of your travel, may lead you to either China or Russia
Is just one road apart,

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, he certainly shifted the whole thing with this show he put on.
If he didn't join, the world would've been much more one-sided.

No mate, this guy literally didn't have any effect on the world at all.
He's just screams the loudest on the forums to make him look bigger/more important than he actually is.

(Yes I know this map is outdated by a week)
TopTribes.png

If you look at the map, there are equally big tribes in all the continents.
So even without him & his little turtle buddies those tribes in other continents would still be there.
Basically said. THis was a little inter-continental war. Totally unrelated to end game or long term of the game.

Also, if I'm being honest. This war was entirely one sided with little effort.
Yes, the declaration took place days ago. However nothing really happened till yesterday and day before.

Basically to give a quick sum up of the war:
Phase 1) AOW/Hobbes launch an unexpected OP against us. Which fails. No villages lost and same day we launch a minor counter offensive which resulted in us nobling some of their villages. War was declared for the sake of keeping track of war stats, however we had no intent to instantly launch a return OP
Phase 2) Clean up/rimming of Bvhs
Phase 3) Clean up of Crazy!
Phase 4) Clean up of The Wealth of Nations
Phase 5) OP and clean up of AOW

So basically to give you a TLDR;
AOW fell/lost the majority of it's members/villages in the first OP During the first 24-48 hours. So I can't really see this as any accomplishment. As TWstats shows our growth is rapidly increasing.

No offence to the guy, but the only reasoning I see behind his comment is he's trying to make himself feel better for losing/getting rimmed. While in reality he didn't have any effect on us/this world.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11549951

what happen to north west?
would've been easy to dominate all of it otherwise but now balance is split.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what happen to north west?
would've been easy to dominate all of it otherwise but now balance is split.

I mean no disrespect to anyone related to this, but... NW was dominated easily to be entirely honest.
Every attacked tribe basically fell within 24 to 48 hours when OP'd.

I mean sure, they killed some nukes and trains. Obviously that's to be expected. I mean even a solo player can cancelsnipe a train, losses are just part of the game.
However my point was, from day 1 up till now, we have always been on the offensive.
(Well in theory except when they launched their OP however that was only 1 wave of attacks with no villages lost)
So as a result our momentum/snowballing effect hasn't really slowed down at all.

If we had to change OFF to DEF villages and start defending it would have been a whole different story, because that does slow us down.
However this just didn't happen.

Deleted User - 11549951

Of course! There is no question you guys bettered him at this game!
All im saying is sometimes a guy starts a tribe in a random place and loses! But the consequences of this reveal themselves over the course of the game.

DeletedUser119333

So basically to give you a TLDR;
AOW fell/lost the majority of it's members/villages in the first OP During the first 24-48 hours. So I can't really see this as any accomplishment. As TWstats shows our growth is rapidly increasing.

False statement.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
really we fell for 24 to 48 hours LOL

a clown again LOL
Read the full sentence.

i said you lost the majority of your players during the 24-48 hours of our first OP(planned/coordinated attack). That doesn't mean the entire duration of the war.
You lost(got rimmed) 8 members in that period;
eimantas111
Dower ( I like how you kicked him right before he got nobled, gotta save the war stats right)
Arteta01
jaguar66
West-
DrArab
Money Heist

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser119333

Read the full sentence.

i said you lost the majority of your players during the 24-48 hours of our first OP(planned/coordinated attack). That doesn't mean the entire duration of the war.
You lost(got rimmed) 8 members in that period;
eimantas111
Dower ( I like how you kicked him right before he got nobled, gotta save the war stats right)
Arteta01
jaguar66
West-
DrArab
Money Heist

View attachment 4398

Excluding Arab n Money, what are those accounts you're linking? Smh :)

Youwkan

Reaction score
i think your last OP that was successful is the very last one. like how many OP splatted before that?

you think some of the player will stay active if they cant grow.. most of the member have no growth potential for more than a week. thats normal..

your OP is not that good LOL..

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still worked. Git gud.

Imagine how bad ya'll are when a bad OP deleted you smh. World is closed for you.

DeletedUser119333

Still worked. Git gud.

Imagine how bad ya'll are when a bad OP deleted you smh. World is closed for you.

Imagine how bad we are indeed, having our own enemies asking us to coplay em, as an aftermath effect.

PS.
To the guy who did, apologies for including this part into the externals. I just cannon believe how arrogant this particular kid is, and i couldn't help it but stating it.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Lex Flex you of all in this topic were the first one to get rimmed kid. Why do you think anyone would want you as a coplayer you are really bad, but trying to become good by commenting on forums (weird logic). Pathetic kid please learn already that all that we did we did it to beat bots like you when you actually achieve something more than surviving a non pay to win world for 5 days you must go to tw wiki and check what you need to do to survive :*