This is so funny

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine how bad we are indeed, having our own enemies asking us to coplay em, as an aftermath effect.

PS.
To the guy who did, apologies for including this part into the externals. I just cannon believe how arrogant this particular kid is, and i couldn't help it but stating it.

Don’t get excited, or let it get to your head. He liked your humility and your admittance of us being the better team, in a otherwise salty and bitchy war. However this was laughed off by the rest of council FYI

wasn’t something I was going to bring up especially in public, I was going to let your praises disappear in our pms. but if you bring him up his pms I got no reason to hide yours.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He was so salty and talked so much shit that he became a non stop poster in a matter of 5 days. Try putting so much effort into the game instead of being toxic on the forums.

DeletedUser119333

Don’t get excited, or let it get to your head. He liked your humility and your admittance of us being the better team, in a otherwise salty and bitchy war. However this was laughed off by the rest of council FYI

wasn’t something I was going to bring up especially in public, I was going to let your praises disappear in our pms. but if you bring him up his pms I got no reason to hide yours.

Don't take me wrong, already did explain why i did in the same exact comment. I dont like Cid, that's all. If I was excited enuf about this, i would accept don't you think?

Bout my praises, did i ever make anyone around believe that im stating that you're noobs? Never, so i'm not sure why you are mentioning this

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't take me wrong, already did explain why i did in the same exact comment. I dont like Cid, that's all. If I was excited enuf about this, i would accept don't you think?

Bout my praises, did i ever make anyone around believe that im stating that you're noobs? Never, so i'm not sure why you are mentioning this

you have just answered and then asked why I brought up your praises in the same post lol. It was because of your show of humility that you got the offer. Bringing it up on the externals is a brag and why I said don’t let it get to your head. But as I say deflate your ego, it was laughed off and rejected by everyone else as “we can’t recruit a player just because he sends us praises in pm” that would end up a sizeable list

lesson on how to lose respect: brag about it on the externals.

DeletedUser119333

you have just answered and then asked why I brought up your praises in the same post lol. It was because of your show of humility that you got the offer. Bringing it up on the externals is a brag and why I said don’t let it get to your head. But as I say deflate your ego, it was laughed off and rejected by everyone else as “we can’t recruit a player just because he sends us praises in pm” that would end up a sizeable list

lesson on how to lose respect: brag about it on the externals.

Aight man, aight. Guess that's why he wanted me as a co-player, due to the respect i've shown regarding your skills, and no other particular reason :)
Im telling ya one last time tho, wasn't meant to brag. I know a few times i do sound like i am, but that's only due to the fact there's no other way to reply to a very small group of yours (eg Cid) implying 24/7 that all we were was a bunch of noobs. Pretty sure you understand this 100%, but i'm aware you gotta say what you gotta say.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course duo to respect what else wold he want you for. You showed no skills whatsoever just like your buddy Money Heist.

And buddy stop triying all this that i am saying is banther and trolling and you are catching on to it like a kid. I am still of the opinion that you have no skill as you have shown none, because if you did show it i wouldnt have said anything but like this i will just call you out. Our dear non stop poster.

DeletedUser119333

Of course duo to respect what else wold he want you for. You showed no skills whatsoever just like your buddy Money Heist.

And buddy stop triying all this that i am saying is banther and trolling and you are catching on to it like a kid. I am still of the opinion that you have no skill as you have shown none, because if you did show it i wouldnt have said anything but like this i will just call you out. Our dear non stop poster.

Im a non stop poster due to w97. Rest of your keyboard waste of use gets no response :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aight man, aight. Guess that's why he wanted me as a co-player, due to the respect i've shown regarding your skills, and no other particular reason :)
Im telling ya one last time tho, wasn't meant to brag. I know a few times i do sound like i am, but that's only due to the fact there's no other way to reply to a very small group of yours (eg Cid) implying 24/7 that all we were was a bunch of noobs. Pretty sure you understand this 100%, but i'm aware you gotta say what you gotta say.

He is a person that is very open about his like for players personality over skill. I imagine the ego he’s seen would make him change his mind, having know him for years anyway and know what makes him tick etc.

where was you at on 97?

DeletedUser119333

He is a person that is very open about his like for players personality over skill. I imagine the ego he’s seen would make him change his mind, having know him for years anyway and know what makes him tick etc.

where was you at on 97?

All he's basically saying is that i i kissed your "ass". When did that exactly happen? Was it because i was friendly in pms while fighting the whole bunch of yall?
Does he have any valid screenshot of me actually kissing your "ass"? The heck man, stop it already. He's your friend alright i get it.
Everyone is free to witness&observe whos the ass and who's not. You've got your own opinions, and imma respect em.

I've already mentioned earlier b4 where i was

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can teach someone to be a good player flex. What I can’t teach is a good attitude (that you seemed like you had before the ego started to shine) and willingness to stick around when things look bleak. At least that’s something you did show for a little while

DeletedUser119333

I can teach someone to be a good player flex. What I can’t teach is a good attitude (that you seemed like you had before the ego started to shine) and willingness to stick around when things look bleak. At least that’s something you did show for a little while

Yas. My attitude remains the exact same, whatsoever. Same respect shown to each individual human being behind a screen i'm replying, literally each and everytime. As long as they're showing the same back. Backing up your friends is inevitable.

Regarding me being in need of anyone to teach me anything in this game, i'm not going to reply, there's no reason to further discuss mine or anyone's skills. Everyone gets to have his own opinion about these, let's stick to whatever anyone believes.

DeletedUser119333

Ya while being catted by push accounts since BP ended, on a freaking no haul world :p but that does not matter :)

What does matter is mocking me, apparently

Edit:
@Lex Flex did ram backstabbers noble you?

if you're implying that i out of all peeps, said that RAM backstabbed us, then you're wrong. If you're just mocking me like the rest do, then do as you please :D

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like you flex for handling this thing as an above 15 years old person, unlike your (ex-)tribemates. And I liked that you showed some respect or whatever we should call that.
Its obvious you are better than these other noobs that are/were in your tribe, but lets be realistic. You did one cancel snipe on which you got outplayed, and according to you, you sniped a couple of other trains, big deal, any average player can do that. Idk why you're trying tomake it seem like you were offered to co play because of the skill you showed cause lets be realistic, we didnt really see anything that anyone else that understands this game couldn't do.

But anyway this thread has been pretty pointless for some time now, just whining and trolling lol