This Is Spartaaa!!!!!!

DeletedUser

This Is Spartaaa!!!!!!

In a time of strife and madness, a lone beacon of light made a stand against the oppressive Persians Randomorians
and their iron fist in the North. The legends state that this fearless leader, sometimes known as The Greek-Emperor during
his kinky role playing, gathered 300 47 of his most prized warriors to storm their walls in a valiant attempt to keep
the tyrants from stealing the fertile lands of Warbandia.

After a fortnight of thought, His Greatness had an epiphany: The mighty Randomoria would be nothing without its fearsome
attack dog Cerberus. With that in mind he made detailed battle plans to assault the fearsome dog from all sides.

On the eve of battle, the heroic leader gave one final speech to rally his troops:

cartoonweek6.jpg

Unfortunately for him, their brave attacks were futile against the mighty war elephants of Randomoria.

(Click Below To See Their Brave Efforts)
[SPOIL]
sparta1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
http://www.tribalwarsinvasion.com/sparta1.jpg

While the remaining spartans warriors were dragging the near lifeless body of their great leader back to the
safety of their village walls, the Randomorian Emperor called upon his advisors.

After very little debate, the Emperor Xerxes Full-Scary-Devil decided to send a few of his expendable peasants
to put the Warbandians down for their crimes against his precious puppy.

The next several days were a dark and dreary time for the great hero. He watched helplessly as his once mighty
Warbandia was rained upon by the evil rocks of Randomoria.

(Click Below To See The Devastation)
[SPOIL]
sparta2.jpg
[/SPOIL]
http://www.tribalwarsinvasion.com/sparta2.jpg

This tale of woe ended with the once proud Warbandia in ruin.

sparta3.jpg

sparta4.jpg

RANDOM

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

Some of your information is inaccurate, peasants aren't expendable Mr Predator, sir. Next time please do more research before making inaccurate claims that will anger peasants like myself.

Apart from your inadequate research, it is awesome.

DeletedUser

woot some fun

expect Bunny to join in i reckon...unsuccesfully of course

DeletedUser

all i can say is ouch!

Great PnP, great ending... poor defense. In those report it almost seemed like they were trying to defent with Axe

DeletedUser

Amazingly phrased and put together Tim.

Awesome OP.

RANDOMINATION
Signed,
Full Circle.

DeletedUser

Pure win.

Nice to see our favourite comic artist at work again, too.

... not quite sure when Random got hold of war elephants, though. Was there a public meeting about this?

DeletedUser

SPARTA!!1! ...not.

I support this thread, Pointwhores -- Randomize!

DeletedUser

Greek Emperor has been going around offering alliances to about 11 K44 (and surrounding) tribes with the suggestions of making a coalition agaisnt Random for roughly the 1.5 weeks.
About half of that time, hes been asking Random for a NAP.

Cheeky little double dealing bugger :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Great PnP, just great. :)

Additionally to Pervie`s words, Greek Emperor seemed very convinced about ~WB~ being a major K44 force. Well, they really failed the test.

Clur

Remember guys. Warband are not a n00b tribe. They are 1337.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3811582&postcount=570

~WB~ will not be making any academies, and for the record we have been critisized enough and have been called a noob tribe etc etc, is it of our profile, maybe or because we kept low from public forums perhaps, but we have been top 10 in both K and world rank and have been active not mass reqrutied etc etc since the beggining. Ppl said that k44 will be between dark and random well i dont want to dissapoint u but dark has fallen already, soon it will be between WB and random, and yes we respect all other tribes even the enemy. Random is doing extremelly well and there sharing account sitting has proven really good. some of them have a really good areas and had a better start but unless nobles comes out etc etc we cannot be sure. Personally i know some members of random and i ahve nothing against them so i wish them the best and may the best tribe win

DeletedUser

I saw few post from Greek-Emperor, I remember he always commented on Continental Discussion - whenever his Tribe gets a "FAIL" or a bad comment, he always replied, and tried to prove it wrong.

Well, I wonder what he'll comment here.

LastApparatus

After all that effort I put into training those Spartans, they couldn't draw blood from just one elephant?

DeletedUser

After all that effort I put into training those Spartans, they couldn't draw blood from just one elephant?

If you look close, it seems they get a little sliver in the elephants foot...

Great Pnp. Havent seen you on this world yet PP.