This Is Spartaaa!!!!!!

DeletedUser74289

was it the requirement of you must worship pervis? I fail that one all the time, but pervis loves my sexiness that he keeps adding me to every tribe chat he is in charge of. finally I gave in and I'm here. Pervis just likes to look at pics of me in our forum :icon_redface:.

Nope, :icon_cry:. I already worship pervis :icon_wink:. It was the continent thing :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

That was quite a tumble.

Formerly rank 5/6 down to 34

Rank 34 - ~WB~

:)

DeletedUser

Preposterous! The Lord of Spartan Warband, the forever reserved Emperor, mover of heaven and earth, Bringer of sun and stars, the spine of Mother Nature defies the puny rationality of Randomorians. And the excellence himself clearly states that ~WB~ is not a group of noobs to be beaten. That the allegded demise is a false claim, that our percieved victory is nothing but pathetic.

The naturally irrelevant reports, the unimportant and clearly minor drop in ranks, the subsequent coincidential arise in Random ODA is but ranting towards the eloquent defense put up by his Emperor:
That is really pathetic, lol. you statement is wrong mate. make fun as much as you like what can i say.
All discussion is dead at this point forward - Madness, you say? This. Is. Spartaaaaa!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

Preposterous! The Lord of Spartan Warband, the forever reserved Emperor, mover of heaven and earth, Bringer of sun and stars, the spine of Mother Nature defies the puny rationality of Randomorians. And the excellence himself clearly states that ~WB~ is not a group of noobs to be beaten. That the allegded demise is a false claim, that our percieved victory is nothing but pathetic.

The naturally irrelevant reports, the unimportant and clearly minor drop in ranks, the subsequent coincidential arise in Random ODA is but ranting towards the eloquent defense put up by his Emperor:

All discussion is dead at this point forward - Madness, you say? This. Is. Spartaaaaa!!!

Chief, I love you.

DeletedUser74289

Chief, i love you as well, to bad I cant remember what alias i met u under :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

Chief, i love you as well, to bad I cant remember what alias i met u under :icon_eek:.

I remember fully. You were cause for much controversy and the very effort it took to repeatedly shelter you were sufficient to embed you in my memory. Quite a feat by itself.

DeletedUser74289

I remember fully. You were cause for much controversy and the very effort it took to repeatedly shelter you were sufficient to embed you in my memory. Quite a feat by itself.

Didn't shelter me :eek: When i got kicked, I was fine with it, and let you guys noble out all my villages without troops in it... Was it not? I short of knew at the time that i was goign to end up kicked, As most tribes dont liek it when i am that loyal to personal ally's out side fo the tribe.

But i have changed. Now i realized, that defeating your personal ally is more then having to quit :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Didn't shelter me :eek: When i got kicked, I was fine with it, and let you guys noble out all my villages without troops in it... Was it not? I short of knew at the time that i was goign to end up kicked, As most tribes dont liek it when i am that loyal to personal ally's out side fo the tribe.

But you came close to being kicked several times priorly, my dear :icon_wink: I'll have you know i spent hours re-directing the wrath of Knarley, to more prioritized and appropriate subjects. In retrospect, despite missing out all the details, i think i would have no problem with your loyalty at the time. Values do change :)

DeletedUser

I wish all my APP lowering rimlets posted like you do.

And yes thats the closest i'll ever come to admiting i love you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

That bold part intrigued me...
Because me and two of my tribe's members have successfully cleared
[spoil]
Attacker: Sir Spanks A Lot
Village: ****001 (498|491) K44

Quantity:
Losses:

Defender: Ailinna
Village: Ailiville39 (493|494) K44

Quantity: 268 145 0 150 0 0 0 2 0 0
Losses: 268 145 0 150 0 0 0 2 0 0

Haul: 1.407 269 1.020 2696/9340
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level16 to level15

+

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/149be3b019190e8ccb42db8887892ead
http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/7bc1c46f07dca7e38dc9dd6f211656f8
[/spoil]
and defended
[spoil]Attacker: Ailinna

Quantity: 0 0 170 17 205 0 30 40 1 0
Losses: 0 0 170 17 205 0 30 40 1 0

Defender: Sir Spanks A Lot
Village: ****001 (498|491) K44[/spoil]

against 3 of your members and I am currently farming one.

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 1.440 1.440 1.440

DeletedUser

3 of our members?

You are aware that the post were applying sarcasm to highest extend and that i am a Random member, right?

DeletedUser

That bold part intrigued me...
Because me and two of my tribe's members have successfully cleared
[spoil]
Attacker: Sir Spanks A Lot
Village: ****001 (498|491) K44

Quantity:
Losses:

Quantity: 268 145 0 150 0 0 0 2 0 0
Losses: 268 145 0 150 0 0 0 2 0 0

Haul: 1.407 269 1.020 2696/9340
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level16 to level15

+

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/149be3b019190e8ccb42db8887892ead
http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/7bc1c46f07dca7e38dc9dd6f211656f8
[/spoil]
and defended
[spoil]Attacker: Ailinna

Quantity: 0 0 170 17 205 0 30 40 1 0
Losses: 0 0 170 17 205 0 30 40 1 0

Defender: Sir Spanks A Lot
Village: ****001 (498|491) K44[/spoil]

against 3 of your members and I am currently farming one.

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 1.440 1.440 1.440

Did you even bother to read his signature ?

DeletedUser

How could i not secretly have converted to the ways of the Emperor, No 25 :lol: Any man capable of embodying the trait of ignorance is a deity enveloped in a... misleading avatar, if you will. Who wouldn't be able to boast excessively, then laugh and dismiss defeat, as it stand before your doorstep. To piedestal yourself as a competent group and refrain adressing any contradictions to such. Such ignorant existance must be an idyllic hallucination.

LastApparatus

He's either illiterate or ignorant. Both crimes that should be punishable by death.