This just in! SP backstabs Gians to avoid humiliating death and dishonor!

DeletedUser105742

Draz... I thought you were the one incessantly attacking WASP (even during the alliance). Am I missing something?

DeletedUser

slype conversations are just skype conversations.. :D

Wasp asked Riot! to hit gians together.

Gians asked Riot! to hit wasp together.

We know that gains and wasp talked as well to hit Riot! together.

Gians told Riot! that Wasp want to hit Riot!.

Wasp told Riot! that Gians want to hit Riot!.

Just using 3 tribes so many thing could have happened if we would take all skype talk seriously.

My point is - skype conversations is just that - Unless something happened in game and a war being declared with active capping from both side, nothing really matters.

Morale of the story - stop bitching start fighting. ;) Look @ noodle family. They dont bitch that they are losing villages at a faster rate than they can re-cap from Riot!, they are trying to fight.

DeletedUser

Draz... I thought you were the one incessantly attacking WASP (even during the alliance). Am I missing something?

Yea and your point is? My Co-Players and I wanted this war to happen so we could shut WASP up... And the fact that they needed to invite tribes and are probably still going to invite more tribes is the reason they will lose, as other tribes will notice that they are just making themselves meat sheilds.

WASP will fall, thats a fact.

DeletedUser105443

slype conversations are just skype conversations.. :D

Wasp asked Riot! to hit gians together.

Gians asked Riot! to hit wasp together.

We know that gains and wasp talked as well to hit Riot! together.

Gians told Riot! that Wasp want to hit Riot!.

Wasp told Riot! that Gians want to hit Riot!.

Just using 3 tribes so many thing could have happened if we would take all skype talk seriously.

My point is - skype conversations is just that - Unless something happened in game and a war being declared with active capping from both side, nothing really matters.

Morale of the story - stop bitching start fighting. ;) Look @ noodle family. They dont bitch that they are losing villages at a faster rate than they can re-cap from Riot!, they are trying to fight.

As you all know We are a Rioter :).

DeletedUser105742

Yea and your point is? My Co-Players and I wanted this war to happen so we could shut WASP up... And the fact that they needed to invite tribes and are probably still going to invite more tribes is the reason they will lose, as other tribes will notice that they are just making themselves meat sheilds.

WASP will fall, thats a fact.

I'm new to this game (< 2 months), so I don't have a life time of experience like some people do; but from what I can tell, having allies seems to be the only way to win W61; correct me if I'm wrong. I did some extensive calculations about rebuild time with full farm enabled; and world 61 rebuild time takes a far larger toll on the player, than any combination of resource ratio, as long as farm is enabled. The only logical conclusion from that statement is that the only way to win a war (besides timing units right), is to have a larger number of initial villages (for a larger number of resource production units; thus a faster rebuild time.) How do you get the largest number of initial villages? By having as many allies as possible before entering a war.

Sources: Advanced calculus and boolean algebra

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game (< 2 months), so I don't have a life time of experience like some people do; but from what I can tell, having allies seems to be the only way to win W61; correct me if I'm wrong. I did some extensive calculations about rebuild time with full farm enabled; and world 61 rebuild time takes a far larger toll on the player, than any combination of resource ratio, as long as farm is enabled. The only logical conclusion from that statement is that the only way to win a war (besides timing units right), is to have a larger number of initial villages (for a larger number of resource production units; thus a faster rebuild time.) How do you get the largest number of initial villages? By having as many allies as possible before entering a war.

Sources: Advanced calculus and boolean algebra

Thoughts?

Hmm maybe he is confused, it will take a while to post a proper reply. Or he will just say something irrelevant with the question to change subject.

DeletedUser105742

Draz said WASP is inviting others in the war = WASP noob = WASP will lose
I wrote a carefully constructed argument why he's wrong. Is the vocabulary too hard to understand? I'll try to smaller words if it is. :/

And as WASP was sooo eager to fight us and how they all talked about owning us they need to bring in other tribes to fight their wars because they are incapable of doing anything themselves let alone keep an actual alliance.

Yea and your point is?

69582f0be695f8f563626e8ddae834eb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Is that a wasp? Don't know any wasps that look like that, but sure, I'll go with it.

DeletedUser

Nobody said allies were required to win the war. It is however beneficial to nobody to be in a long drawn out war. The longer you are in war, the longer your neighbors have to continue building up. Only makes sense to grab up some allies and try to end the war in a faster fashion.

end of story really

Deleted User - 10770065

Savage people are from the jungle, cavemen are from caves ;) Which sparks rivalry and that's why we are at war.

jmitchel86

You've also got to look at the fact that a lot of the '44 villages' were given free also. Shadowed had quit, amongst others. Asking Alesana joined from Whipser, doesn't mean WASP will stop attacking him? For Demon Flayer, he was on the border between WASP and Gians way far separated from his own tribe.

SP leaders arent too smart if they dont mind losing villages to not only Gains now but they give them to WASP? They definately dont know whats the good for their tribe if they break that alliance and join WASP.

Deleted User - 10770065

All I will say now is at least they're in an alliance now that they should feel safe that their allies won't plot to backstab them. Yes, they are losing a few villas, but are gaining too.

DeletedUser105663

Ppssshh don't even get me started with SP their leaders are poisoning them with false information. I've had this convo before and the leaders wernt even man enough to utter a word, I stated facts they stated BS that didn't even make any sense. ( their members had to speak up for them ) Even their OWN members were feeling the same way but anywho everyone makes stupid mistakes so just go with it. They are leading astray so let them be.

DeletedUser

All I will say now is at least they're in an alliance now that they should feel safe that their allies won't plot to backstab them. Yes, they are losing a few villas, but are gaining too.

Yeah I'm sure WASP has the best of intentions by having set up a puppet government in SP while nobling all of their inactives thus weakening their prey whoops, allies :)

But don't take my word for it, take his:
Demon Flayer on 05.05. at 15:42
look, you cant win, this fight, i dislike these players i have nothing against CS, and these players will be lead like lambs to a slaughter by him, if they wish to die, i personally endorse it, arishdc, yearsmen, buu, these players are probably going to be nobles by CS or hoho, so really its only a matter of time, i honestly admire CS, he built up a core of small loyal players, and i admire the stupidety of those players, CS left the tribe, he left them, that should say something, but they dont care so i refuse to either as ive got no dog in this fight. im here to bring this tribe as far as i can, so im going to focus on DA now

Feeling dumb yet SP? :lol:
Don't worry, I've got a lot more of this, but I'll reveal it slowly so your demise is slow and painful :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

That was 5 days ago... the alliance was really official yesterday. Things have changed, views have changed and I'm pretty sure he has also.

DeletedUser

That was 5 days ago... the alliance was really official yesterday. Things have changed, views have changed and I'm pretty sure he has also.

Yes I'm sure that the views have changed in that you no longer plan to recruit their tops and noble the rest, but rather after you defeat Gians.
But what you failed to realize is that, while I do admit that your pal Credit-Suisse is brilliant at manipulating stupid people, he know absolutely nothing about tribalwars and strategy :)
SP is a disorganized mess and if Gians play their cards right they'll cut through them like butter :lol:

Oh and lets take a look at what the SP leadership had to say about Gians more recently:
Mostly-Harmless on 08.05. at 17:35
abrotherc said:
I have felt uneasy about Gians for a long time, this (if it isnt propaganda) just confirms my thoughts.

We are rapidly working upon this.

Are you kidding me?
This is clearly propaganda, and it's full of holes at that:
Buu said:
WASP does not agree to the idea of "split-recruit-eat-rest" as they are not intend to come into K36.
Ranking for k36:
2 WASP 3,07 Mio. 321

As far as Gians not helping, I don't believe anyone informed them at the time of the attacks from WASP for them to help. Unless Gians are psychic, they shouldn't be expected to help.
Looks to me that WASP did the exact thing they're accusing Gians of, then again, it might just be a coincidence that Gians prepares with war with WASP just a few days after SP get attacked by them. Umm, that looks like helping to me, and then our people are considering whether or not to backstab our allies?

I'm at work, too busy to expand on this atm, but this whole story by CS and Buu is just full of holes...

abrotherc on 08.05. at 19:10
Lol i know, but I also suspect that there are Gains spies as much as there are Wasp spies in the tribe.

I prefer to keep Gians guessing at this time to see what benefit we will get from this.

Mostly-Harmless on 08.05. at 19:46
I would prefer to be on Gians side, not because of any strategical reasons, but because WASP have already proven to play dirty, at least Gians deserves the benefit of the doubt...

abrotherc on 08.05. at 19:55
I'll review all the available data, be it propoganda and the like or hard facts and make a decision from there. I am an honourable person (or at least like to consider myself one) so cant promise any more than that right now.

Mostly-Harmless on 08.05. at 20:44
At least try to get those of us willing to stand by the alliance into Gians?

abrotherc on 08.05. at 20:45
If need be I'll get it put to a full tribal vote.

Mostly-Harmless on 08.05. at 20:48
k

Oh right, we're sticking to the story that it wasn't a backstab from SP, I should delete this then :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

If SP are a 'disorganized mess' and the other vile comments you've made about them, then why do you care about them? It shouldn't be a problem for you guys should it not? The thing is, you guys want SP on your side to fight against us, but it looked like your leaders open their mouth a bit too much in public that spoiled that party. I've also heard that SP have asked for your help multiple times in the past, especially to aid Whisper and you guys ignored it? A combination of that and the Skype convos adds up, eh?

That Mostly-Harmless is a Gians spy and it's pretty clear too :)