This just in! SP backstabs Gians to avoid humiliating death and dishonor!

DeletedUser105663

Chilli/MH, I don't understand your position in all this. :/
Your arguments would be valid if you were an impartial member of SP, but you seem to be one-sided towards Gians, regardless of what's actually good for the tribe. If you want to prove the contrary to me, show me the good and bad side of SP joining with Gians and the good and bad side of SP joining with WASP.

I don't feel this is a game of honor. I feel this is a game where you win or you die. Everything is taken in from a logical point of view. Tell me this ^ from a 100% neutral point of view, and maybe people on both sides will start listening to what you have to say.

LOL! I dont think he has to, wat good is it going to be for your tribe if hes wasting his time on this wen u guys arnt going to do anything about it. You lot yourself said we chose our side whether its for the good or for the worse and we cant switch. Shame. Real shame.

Deleted User - 10770065

Credit Suisse. Not that hard Draztic to type, but you'll get there one day.

DeletedUser

Credit Suisse. Not that hard Draztic to type, but you'll get there one day.

You know, if this was a game of rhetoric, than id say you are right. But who is the better player?:icon_redface:

Deleted User - 10770065

You know, if this was a game of rhetoric, than id say you are right. But who is the better player?:icon_redface:

He is the better player. But if you're going to say that and compare us two, then I see no wrong in why don't you guys compare yourselves between eachother? Who's better you or Draztic?

DeletedUser

He is the better player. But if you're going to say that and compare us two, then I see no wrong in why don't you guys compare yourselves between eachother? Who's better you or Draztic?

Hmmm. tough question. Im not completly sure of the answer, especially since its 3of them vs me and Alex. I'd reckon and say that im a bit worse than Grant, but since we've never gone head to head its hard to actually say.

DeletedUser100466

so much for a hero

[4/29/2012 5:45:51 PM] Sam/rathisamar: Why you are the only big player in Sp
[4/29/2012 5:45:55 PM] Nick at Credit Suisse: Tbh i used sp player to attack my nobbles target for me :p
[4/29/2012 5:45:55 PM] Nick at Credit Suisse: you can check my Od compare to my points

Player name: Credit-Suisse

DeletedUser105742

[4/29/2012 5:45:51 PM] Sam/rathisamar: I like big butts and I cannot lie
[4/29/2012 5:45:55 PM] Nick at Credit Suisse: You other brothers
[4/29/2012 5:45:55 PM] Nick at Credit Suisse: can't deny

Player name: Credit-suisse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104152

I am only sad that RL has gotten me, I have been following some moves from my part every now and then.

I would like to thank luqman for doing good with my account, I might be back after summer. I am only sad that I will not be there to cut the **** out of that stupid family and Draztic/Grant ah...

I hope to be back in time to kick the ass of someone else which is in my mind at the moment :D

GO WASP! For sure WASP's leadership is better more organized and experianced, which will hopefully lead WASP to the win.

Gians Punks!

DeletedUser

I am only sad that RL has gotten me, I have been following some moves from my part every now and then.

I would like to thank luqman for doing good with my account, I might be back after summer. I am only sad that I will not be there to cut the **** out of that stupid family and Draztic/Grant ah...

I hope to be back in time to kick the ass of someone else which is in my mind at the moment :D

GO WASP! For sure WASP's leadership is better more organized and experianced, which will hopefully lead WASP to the win.

Gians Punks!

Don't worry Reggie, I found an upgrade for your account to help Luq out ;) Muaw hahahaha.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

Gians Punks!
[/spoil]

Woo GO Anga!?

And I hope you're talking about me. :icon_twisted:

Yousuck.png

In summary Regin: you sucked as a leader and were a worse player. The account is better off without you playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Woo GO Anga!?

And I hope you're talking about me. :icon_twisted:

Yousuck.png

In summary Regin: you sucked as a leader and were a worse player. The account is better off without you playing it.

Shush. Get back under your bridge. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Regin did well to put it all in motion and keep it all together, Anga is the man that will take what was built and make sure its lean and organized.

Gians are starting to learn what he can do the hard way