This or That

DeletedUser

That, those fat roles are very expensive in Japan o_O
I dont think that made sense.

Mexican or Italian food?

DeletedUser

Axe.

Hunting Rifle or Military Sniper Rifle as main weapon in L4D2?

DeletedUser

Computer Of course ( for TW )

RobinGoodFellow or RevengeComing ?? ( Please don't count the tribes they are in cause then every one will say RC lol :p )

DeletedUser70293

Robingoodfellow

Old forum format (old worlds on top) or new forum format (New worlds on top)

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... Pirana.. eQu have a lot of potential, but still havent proven enough :p

Go to school or fake a sicky? ;)

DeletedUser

Go to school!

Okay, mine has a scenario. A friend asked me this a long time ago, only his version was much moar gross >.< and it wasn't a brother, it was a different family member... Anyways, suppose your brother (doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, also your brother is around your age or sumfin, but definitely not a kiddie, and um, suppose you had a brother) had something fatal in his mouth and he was dying a slow painful death and the only way you could save him was to make out with him. (I don't know how that would work, but suppose it did, and suppose there was absolutely no way around it!)

The Question: would you save him or let him die?

Mah last question got ignored :-(
Respect to whoever answers this one ^_^

DeletedUser

Unless I missed it your last question did get answered. But anyway I guess now should answer this completely gross question. :icon_sad:
Ummm.... I guess I would save my brother if I had one..... maybe cause thats gross :icon_confused:

College or University