This or That

DeletedUser

Really *you're* asking that? SEX

Girlfriend/boyfriend or friend with benefits

girlfriend. and yes Bama... I did ask that. You answered wrong btw. If you haven't slept, you can't really have sex without failing at it, therefore making sleep superior. Don't argue with me about that either lol.

Also, you can manage to live without sex (though it would be tough), but you cannot live without sleep ;)

DeletedUser

First, you forgot a question lol

Secondly, you know I live on very little sleep thanks to me putting a hundred different things ahead of sleep in my life and sex is ahead of sleep on that list as well. I mean sex is more enjoyable, burns more calories and brings people together literally :p

Sleep just lets your mind rest and who cares about that ;)

But your somewhat right I dont think i could live with either sleep or sex :(

PS. if you didnt guess I just argued that point since you told me I couldnt

DeletedUser

P.S., you didn't really argue that point. Giving personal info to try and back up an argument makes it seem less valid. My points were overall, yours were personal. And since when did I say anything about losing weight (about your "burns more calories" comment)? Also, what is it commonly referred to as when people do the dirty? SLEEPING together. I win, you lose. Move on.

Also, your lack of time management/life management skills is your problem, not mine. lol. Get your priorities straight ;)

And since you demanded a This or That:

Pickles or Cucumbers?

(Edit: Just so you know, I'm not arguing that sex isn't enjoyable; I'm saying sleep is superior in your overall life as it's function is vital)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fire. im a fan of water actually so i like the kind i can beat :p

psychic or ghost type pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I approve of your choice in types ;)

Psychic. I dunno why, but I like them :x

Light Grey or Dark Grey?

DeletedUser

dark grey. dont like lighter colors unless i get them dirty :p

rice or noodles?

DeletedUser

Medieval II.

It seemed to have more depth than RTW. Plus the battles were more epic.

DeletedUser

Fail at asking a question
Person people miss ig most me or rep :p

DeletedUser

Thread Revival!

Answer: You

Question: Skyrim or any other game released in 2011?

DeletedUser

...and another thread revival :\

really hate those "arrow to the knee jokes" so any other game released in 2011... cant think of any at the moment

soccer or basketball?