This World is Awesome!!

DeletedUser

images
w65 Officially Rocks!​

Since I don't know where to put this and I didn't wanna clutter up the other threads, I decided to make a new one.

I wanna congratulate the w65 forums for consistently getting the highest amount of viewers compared to any sub forum in the tribal wars forums.

We consistently beat all the previous worlds and we are even beating a new world like w66. We currently have 80+ viewers at the moment and we have a consistent 40+ viewers constantly.

I congratulate everyone from w65, from the top 20 tribes, and most especially all the forum personalities that contribute to this forums daily and consistently.

Its so wonderful how the externals of this world is constantly buzzing with activity! Good job everyone, hopefully, we can maintain this kind of intensity till the end.​

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You have too much time on your hands if you have time to compare how many people view each world forum :lol:. But yeah, I enjoy this world, w65 does rock!

DeletedUser

You have too much time on your hands if you have time to compare how many people view each world forum :lol:. But yeah, I enjoy this world, w65 does rock!

Christmas break and all. Gives me time to relax and chill down in front of the PC and finally watch my movies and play my games. :))

Also, its right beside the the world forum tab which you click to access w65. :p

DeletedUser105209

No hauls seem to maintain their popularity longer than farm worlds.

DeletedUser

Far from impressive Aspirin...

:lol: I had to, my new catchphrase I think.

Yeah the forums are good at the moment, keeps me refreshing every 5 minutes.

DeletedUser70241

W65 is making me stay on this game :)

Love the forums and love the people on it!

DeletedUser

Far from impressive Aspirin...

:lol: I had to, my new catchphrase I think.

Yeah the forums are good at the moment, keeps me refreshing every 5 minutes.

Good to know I'm in a catchphrase. Still, you have to admit it. Forums are very lively. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
images
w65 Officially Rocks!​

Since I don't know where to put this and I didn't wanna clutter up the other threads, I decided to make a new one.

I wanna congratulate the w65 forums for consistently getting the highest amount of viewers compared to any sub forum in the tribal wars forums.

We consistently beat all the previous worlds and we are even beating a new world like w66. We currently have 80+ viewers at the moment and we have a consistent 40+ viewers constantly.

I congratulate everyone from w65, from the top 20 tribes, and most especially all the forum personalities that contribute to this forums daily and consistently.

Its so wonderful how the externals of this world is constantly buzzing with activity! Good job everyone, hopefully, we can maintain this kind of intensity till the end.​
[/spoil]

If you wanna thank me then bring the beer and buy me a lap dance
beer.gif

DeletedUser61336

Obviously it's because of my awesome map making abilities. :p

DeletedUser

mate, let's be honest, you have too much time on your hands if you play this game with success, and yes i am aware i throw myself wide open to the comment: ''you clearly don't have much time to play this game'' but also welcome it with your attempts :p

DeletedUser

mate, let's be honest, you have too much time on your hands if you play this game with success, and yes i am aware i throw myself wide open to the comment: ''you clearly don't have much time to play this game'' but also welcome it with your attempts :p

You clearly don't have much time to play this game. Sorry mate, I had to. :icon_razz:

I can't say I have any right to say that atm as I am currently in between accounts.

DeletedUser

2 or 3 hours a day, have the right connections, and you could easily run a top200 account. I did it, and im a scrub. Im sure with a coplayer, sits from teamies youll do fine.

DeletedUser

Probably my favorite world I've actually played in, non-haul worlds IMO a lot better :p

DeletedUser108883

Agreed, I prefer no hauls. Helps that I like most the settings on this world also.