[this world is ours]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This would be the world where our tribe will stand out above all. Nobody can stop us, nobody can defeat us, nobody can even come close to what we're about to achieve in this world. What we will do is eat all the food surrounding us, there will be no mercy, there will be no prisoners or slaves, there will only be death. This world is destined to be renamed from "World 30" to "World of Point Whores". We don't care about anything at all except for having the most points and villages in this world. Players in this world may look at this as their last and final warning. You will get KILLED, you will get CRUSHED and you will surely get NOBBLED. You won't even have to worry about it cuz the pain won't last long, you villages will be OURS in a blink of an eye. More power to our fellow tribe mates! Good luck to you guys!

mirai no shinigami

This would be the world where our tribe will stand out above all. Nobody can stop us, nobody can defeat us, nobody can even come close to what we're about to achieve in this world. What we will do is eat all the food surrounding us, there will be no mercy, there will be no prisoners or slaves, there will only be death. This world is destined to be renamed from "World 30" to "World of Point Whores". We don't care about anything at all except for having the most points and villages in this world. Players in this world may look at this as their last and final warning. You will get KILLED, you will get CRUSHED and you will surely get NOBBLED. You won't even have to worry about it cuz the pain won't last long, you villages will be OURS in a blink of an eye. More power to our fellow tribe mates! Good luck to you guys!

you are wrong...a tribeless player will be your doom :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go crawl back in your hole you nut.

DeletedUser

this gets the peace out seal of epic fail

epic_failure.jpg

DeletedUser

Oops! My bad! Hahahaha! I guess I spelled nobled wrong eh? Big deal... Hahahahaha! I don't know what to say to you guys anymore, you ought to ready my message all over again so you'd know what to do to at least try to defend yourselves against us. You simply have no idea of what our tribe's capable of. I'm gonna give you guys 2 choices, it's either you pack up and leave for W29 or stay in this world, our world, and die in our hands. You choose, it's either you choose your destiny or we choos it for you. Doesn't make much difference, does it? The only difference is that you're gonna rot and die and will surely be humiliated when we invade your villages. This is the last chance I'm giving you, you can pack up and leave like a man, or stay here and die fish out of water. The choice is yours. Once again, good luck with your decisions.

DeletedUser

All i can say is you fail miserably.

Seriously, you write in massive blocks of text, its really hard to read >.<

DeletedUser

This guy is just trying to get flamed. I'm sure hes a noob whos not even playing on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.