This World Needs A Restart

Smokn

I don't see how exploiting a game feature is any more unfair than having multiple players playing a single account to stay logged on farming 24/7. Everyone will always seek an advantage over other players. If you feel you need to share an account or mass produce barbarian villages to get ahead of your competition then by all means.. But don't complain when someone 1-ups you.. I am sure if more people were aware of this it would have been alot worse, as it was with account sharing once it caught on. Good job advertising. :lol:

I personally find it more enjoyable playing my account by myself. Although, I wouldn't complain if I had afew more barbarian villages in my area :icon_cry: . However, I wouldn't consider doing this myself.. I find turning real players into barbarians somuch more satisfactory than trying to gain an advantage in such a manner. But as they say, to each their own.

DeletedUser

so I have 9 "players" currently banned in my proximity, meaning I cant farm them. I also had a farmed player disappear overnight as the mods arbitrarily deleted his entire village. Only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that there is mass cheating going on, exploiting loop-holes in game logic. But, as a paying customer, I am disadvantaged over other start locations. I feel innogames needs to now consider paying back some PP to those that used it in this world to this point. We are at World 70 - why cant innogames learn from previous mistakes and actually start a world without all these screw ups. This isnt the first world to have been screwed up at start up.

DeletedUser

so I have 9 "players" currently banned in my proximity, meaning I cant farm them. I also had a farmed player disappear overnight as the mods arbitrarily deleted his entire village. Only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that there is mass cheating going on, exploiting loop-holes in game logic. But, as a paying customer, I am disadvantaged over other start locations. I feel innogames needs to now consider paying back some PP to those that used it in this world to this point. We are at World 70 - why cant innogames learn from previous mistakes and actually start a world without all these screw ups. This isnt the first world to have been screwed up at start up.

Totally agree, I'm in a shocking area as it is and half my farms have now disappeared completely :(
Is it my fault I'm surrounded by cheats? No, but am i at a big disadvantage, YES!
Surely it can't be hard for TW to say right in every 20x20 there will be 100 villages end of and work the spawn out from there.

Erig

Not really a bug, just people used the invite player system to get villages into their area and then reset them for the barbs. It sucks and a reset would seem to be the smartest thing to do

Kinda happened on w69 as well, ruined the world for many :3

DeletedUser

You can adapt to a certain extent but the fact is that we shouldn't need to adapt to the changes brought upon by cheaters.