This World Needs Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok first thing no I am not banned but honestly lets discuss this is it just me or are the mods so strict they have to try ban everyone? Why do I say this well early in the start almost half or more got banned (ARMADA) then a while longer their were more bans and not a while ago Noobs on Ice got banned (guilty or not I do not know) but seriously you try attack someone and they are banned..

Are the mods just a lot more stricter and keep wanting to prove they have power or what?

Care to flame. Lets discuss :)

DeletedUser

From the evidence I've seen, everyone that has been, uh unable to continue playing, was cheating. Can't blame the mods for doing their jobs. It's not being power crazed to uphold the rules of the game.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If people break rules, they get banned.

If anything, bans should be harsher on coin worlds than they currently are in my eyes as it is easier to recover from the ban (which was put in place for cheating/breaking rules).

There's no "Are the mods just a lot more stricter and keep wanting to prove they have power or what?" about it. If people break the rules & get caught, they get punished for it.

DeletedUser100590

The Rules said:
If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant Mod first.

We allow no discussion (this includes instigating discussion, by mentioning specific bans or moderating actions) of Ingame Moderation (or bans or cheating) in the forums, except in general in the Ingame Moderation Discussion subforum. If you have complaints on ingame moderator decisions, please send in a ticket through the ingame support system. The same applies to discussion of Forum Moderation.

This isn't a matter of my peers being too harsh or corrupt, it's a simple case of them following out the rules that are set by Innogames. Bar the odd mistake (let's be honest, occasionally they happen) both the forum team and the in game team only punish players when they have indeed broken the rules.

On a different note, as the bolded bit quite clearly points out, it's at my discretion whether or not moderation topics can be formed and therefore I am going to close this. After some the most recent behaviour from our newest posters, I can't help but think leaving this thread open would only cause more unrest in a time that already reeks of uncertainty and testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.