This world... will never end....

Kriegselend

Do you guys realize, that for like the past two years (since XiG fell basically) that the world has been fighting a massive world war that continues to change sides and never... like actually get anywhere. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Do you guys realize, that for like the past two years (since XiG fell basically) that the world has been fighting a massive world war that continues to change sides and never... like actually get anywhere. :icon_confused:

did you realize no one cares for your input :)

DeletedUser

Do you realise, that XiG fell more than 2 years ago?

Oh no, because you came in here flapping your gums, clueless to what you are actually are talking about.

What we DO realise, is that you sir are a trolling muppet. Dismally i have agree with mikeys.........on ya bike tycke!

Kriegselend

You can still see where Aten, TW, HOT, etc. lay the sides are practically the same. I mean what happened to killing Aten off? it ended... TW fell and then came back as LWS. I'm not trying to 'pretend' to know anything. Just merely commenting on the fact that this world is an amusing anomaly. You look at other worlds (aside from w1 granted), and eventually tribes start making progress and old tribal borders diminish... You look at w2 and you see the same lines, just different names.

All I was doing was commenting from an outsiders perspective. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser95513

Do you realize...(with a z spelled properly) That I am the best player in the whole TW game...and that whatever side i am on will evantually win?

DeletedUser

Do you realize...(with a z spelled properly) That I am the best player in the whole TW game...and that whatever side i am on will evantually win?

Sorry bones, Both spellings are technically correct. However Realize is the only version recognized in septic English. :p

DeletedUser95513

The proper side of the ponds English that is...and not your majesties Aaaanglaaaiiuuusshhhhh wot wot

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree with krieg, dispatch from the family tribes already and do something :eek:

There would be a lot more action/progress going forth if that happened :p

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
One of the crappy branches, no doubt. :)

darkx - Just by saying that, you show more than clearly that you don't know anything whatsoever about w2 and its' history.

DeletedUser

The proper side of the ponds English that is...and not your majesties Aaaanglaaaiiuuusshhhhh wot wot

Queens english.....well it is the PROPER english, its just a shame how the pommes murder the pronunciation :icon_rolleyes:, and then you yanks try to re-invent it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser95513

LMAO wut wut govvvv...elllo....how dare ye talk abouuaaa sauch rauuubishhhh :)

and ditto on what jirki said

DeletedUser

Not a bad thing that it wont end for a while in the pansy way that other worlds have, when everyone hugs and makes friends.

DeletedUser

W2 will end. It might just take a while. Not our fault we're all so awesome that there's hard for one side to get an upper hand.

One of the crappy branches, no doubt. :)

There were any other kind?

DeletedUser

.Rum2. ended up being quite a formidable tribe. Apache2, Stw2 afterwards I think... But quite a good one nonetheless.