This world?

Discussion in 'W27 General discussion:' started by shoturmumthe2nd, May 7, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockerdish

rockerdish Contributing Poster

Been there ,done that! :lol::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

2. Celtic Mist

Celtic Mist Guest

Honestly, i joined this world simply because of the settings. Around the time W27 started i was fresh faced, and had no idea how to play Tribal Wars. At all.

I knew the chances were low to get into a "Great" tribe full of known players, simply because i was so new. Most experienced players tend to be Very cliquey and the chances of getting into one of those premades Was/is Slim to none if they dont know who you are.

W27 gave new players the chance to play in a tribe with people who knew what they were doing, and didnt feel the need to make a "Count to 1000, or King Of The Hill" thread in an attempt to increase activity. (Cant tell you how many horrid tribes i got stuck with before W27 that used these types of threads *sigh* )

Anyways long story short, Without W27 alot of players like myself would have given up on Tribal Wars long ago. W27 had a lot of good ideas, and i truly feel if the staff were to tinker with the settings just a little, this world would have had a chance, rather than being the empty husk that it is currently.

3. thirsty

thirsty Guest

And now you have become a monster.

A cute monster :icon_wink:

4. Dartship

Dartship Guest

And then there are players like me who still are learning the ropes for TW, while becoming legends on other games we play:lol:

5. Yeh, so your saying your a noob ;) :icon_wink:

6. Of course I am a noob. While you aren't, as you completely ignore dates of the topics you bump:icon_rolleyes:

7. i was like o_O when i saw this topic, there were 25 replies and i only checked the w27 forums 5 minutes ago

8. sebco7

sebco7 Guest

Well there's an annoying bump. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.