This world?

• Thread starter shoturmumthe2nd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoturmumthe2nd

Anyone else think this worlds messed up after the settings at the start? its ovious attack or watever there called will never disband or loose to anyone... feb13 wer our only chance :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Feb.13 is now long gone... Nstlk is the closet to attack which is only 5 mil (overall) behind them and are currently at war with them. So i would say its a fair close match between them.

DeletedUser63403

And feb.13 was in no way any match for attack.

we've had discussion on the same before, so dig up the forums :D

DeletedUser

Anyone else think this worlds messed up after the settings at the start? its ovious attack or watever there called will never disband or loose to anyone... feb13 wer our only chance :icon_cry:

No i think this world is awesome!

DeletedUser

Feb. 13th - The day before valentines day.

Just incase anyone forgot. :)

DeletedUser18772

Personally I just got active again, this world needs more wars imho. But then again what do I know :lol:

DeletedUser

No, the settings were great. Only premades :D

But the premades had all the wrong people in them. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser63403

Lol... i left W27.

i was in ATTACK... so even if i was there, you couldnt have hit me. (you're in attack/shadow right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.